Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Musings on gender identity

(07-12-2013, 12:02 AM)mymoobs Wrote:  I trully beleive that people like us on this forum , we always had a feminine side maynot be strong or suppresed due to enviroment / social situation . UNTIL you bump into situation and decide to take the fork in the road , letting your femenity to be expressed . Many of us live under cover and hide feminine attributes .
Would it not be liberating if you could wear what you like including female clothings / lingerie without raising ridicule / disgust / finger pointing / derogatory remarks etc .
Once again, I STILL don't understand why girls can dress like guys and nobody thinks anything of it, but guys can't even THINK about wearing ANY fem attire without the whole world thinking they're gay or at least mentally deranged!! Even a men's kilt raises eyebrows of ones gender identity!

Like Golus1, I, too, would prefer to be with women, even if I was one, but, for the past few decades (since the late `70's?), most often, I imagine myself BEING a woman and having sex with a guy rather than being a woman (or a guy) with a woman. I LOVE sex with a woman and can't WAIT to have it again, but I always imagine what it'd be like to BE a woman having sex with a guy. No guy in particular, though. He is always faceless, nameless and I generally only ever imagine his dick being in my vagina and can't wait `til he cums in me!!

(09-12-2013, 04:31 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Once again, I STILL don't understand why girls can dress like guys and nobody thinks anything of it, but guys can't even THINK about wearing ANY fem attire without the whole world thinking they're gay or at least mentally deranged!! Even a men's kilt raises eyebrows of ones gender identity!

There's multiple theories I've heard that would explain why this is.

One theory is that masculinity is seen by society as having a higher status level than femininity. Thereby, it makes sense why tomboys are far more acceptable than sissys.

A second theory is most women don't try to pass themselves as male when wearing masculine clothing. Women's reasoning for wearing masculine clothing (it's cheaper, more durable, more comfortable, etc.) is nowhere near as taboo as the commonly associated reasons why men may wear feminine clothing (sexual arousal, being a transsexual, etc.)

A third theory is it simply hasn't become a trend yet.

(09-12-2013, 04:52 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(09-12-2013, 04:31 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Once again, I STILL don't understand why girls can dress like guys and nobody thinks anything of it, but guys can't even THINK about wearing ANY fem attire without the whole world thinking they're gay or at least mentally deranged!! Even a men's kilt raises eyebrows of ones gender identity!

There's multiple theories I've heard that would explain why this is.

One theory is that masculinity is seen by society as having a higher status level than femininity. Thereby, it makes sense why tomboys are far more acceptable than sissys.

A second theory is most women don't try to pass themselves as male when wearing masculine clothing. Women's reasoning for wearing masculine clothing (it's cheaper, more durable, more comfortable, etc.) is nowhere near as taboo as the commonly associated reasons why men may wear feminine clothing (sexual arousal, being a transsexual, etc.)

A third theory is it simply hasn't become a trend yet.

I've heard a number of guys say they find women's clothes more comfortable.
But women often DO look like guys (with tits) when they dress butch, especially if they have very short hair (the new Miley Cyrus look, for instance, and I see a number of women at least once a week that have their heads "shaved" ala Curly Howard.) Unless a guy is a potential TS/TG, I rarely EVER see one with long hair that looks or dresses fem. Okay, Boy George, and Pete Burns, but, other than that....
Yeah I know about the masculinity theory! Just look at how many baby girls in born into other cultures have been killed BECAUSE they were born girls instead of boys.
I think it might be a good idea if each of us ask various people why they feel it's wrong for guys to be fem, just to get a better idea of why people in general think this way.

Hehe. And you may as well ask them while you're wearing a dress, cause that's what they're probably going to think of you when you ask them.

(09-12-2013, 05:23 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  Hehe. And you may as well ask them while you're wearing a dress, cause that's what they're probably going to think of you when you ask them.

No, just ask a few people you kinda know, just like a kind of conversation starter. I work with a few homophobes, so, maybe if they bring that up again, I'll just ask them as if I'm curious about why they feel that way WHY they feel that way.
I KNOW this one kid I used to work with was that way because it says in the bible that god hates fags and they should all be put to death, so, he seriously thinks that it's his god-given right to kill gays to make god happy!!

(09-12-2013, 04:45 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I always imagine what it'd be like to BE a woman having sex with a guy. No guy in particular, though. He is always faceless, nameless and I generally only ever imagine his dick being in my vagina and can't wait `til he cums in me!!

LOL, imagining this is the only way I ever was able to climax while having sex with a woman. Just reading your post kinda turned me on to be honest. I feel like a deviant now lmao....

I'm not attracted to men irl though. Idk....

(09-12-2013, 06:14 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(09-12-2013, 04:45 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I always imagine what it'd be like to BE a woman having sex with a guy. No guy in particular, though. He is always faceless, nameless and I generally only ever imagine his dick being in my vagina and can't wait `til he cums in me!!

LOL, imagining this is the only way I ever was able to climax while having sex with a woman. Just reading your post kinda turned me on to be honest. I feel like a deviant now lmao....

I'm not attracted to men irl though. Idk....
:-)
Well, that's interesting! I've been doing it that way for a very long time when I "take matters into my own hand", but, when I'm with a woman, it's back to normalcy.
No worries about "being a deviant".

Seriously, I wonder if I would be as conflicted if I could wear a nice flowing skirt in the summer with a tank top and nicely manicure nails and pedicured toes in sandals? Would I still want boobs, or is that just a symptom of wanting to dress more femme? I just don't know.

I write this as my desire for breast continues to grow. I own nothing more then a male chest shaped from push-ups and presses yet I'm wearing a bra and cami under my button down shirt. But what will I do when summer arrives.

My main hope is that PM is still available in 15-20 years when my kids are all grown. They'll know I have issues before then no doubt but the least I can do is try not to embarrass them more then the average parent. Lol.

I always imagine what it'd be like to BE a woman having sex with a guy. No guy in particular, though. He is always faceless, nameless and I generally only ever imagine his dick being in my vagina and can't wait `til he cums in me!!
[/quote]

not mentioned this before as i thought it was weird but often when self satisfying i am imagining that i am a woman and being deep humped by a penis Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon