Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

For those that crossdress and are afraid to shop in person...

(01-11-2013, 05:19 PM)karren Wrote:  Don't forget the next big guilt free shopping day.... Valentines Day... no one questions buying lingerie... unless you ask to try it on! lmao....

You COULD say, "She's my size, so it's okay."

When you know what you're looking for. all you have to do is overcome your embarrassment at being in that section of the store to begin with. Me, I just plain don't give a rats' ass. Works with bras and panties, too.

I have no problem shopping 'cuz FTW..... I am me.

Love me, or leave me alone.

I went to a Kmart and did a walk-through eyeballing because I was nervous (1st time there).... I heard a young spanish girl say (in spanish) cute boy is scared and wants to buy panties. Shrugged it off cuz she was maybe 12 LOL.... But she was right. I walked into electronis like a man should.... and left cuz a kid pulled my card... OUCH!!

Miss,

Do you live in CT?

You COULD say, "She's my size, so it's okay."

Can I videotape that shopping experience? Please?

I know my size walking in. Say what you want, they know a shopper when they see one. Wink

(03-11-2013, 02:17 AM)JennyGenesis Wrote:  Miss,

Do you live in CT?

No, I'm 2 or 3 states west of there.

(03-11-2013, 02:23 AM)JennyGenesis Wrote:  You COULD say, "She's my size, so it's okay."

Can I videotape that shopping experience? Please?

I know my size walking in. Say what you want, they know a shopper when they see one. Wink

Not sure what you mean.

For me VS is too sexy.... Is that right? I prefer to be comfortable. VS has it's place. I really like cotton/lycra boyshorts. Enough "support" even though you're dwindling and they hug your butt, and they let you "breathe". Anything satiny retains sweat.... who wants to be all juicy having lunch? Just puting that out there. LOL!!

Miss,

What I meant was they can see a male shopper a mile away. If you're shopping for your girlfriend some nerves will show.... If shopping for yourself and saying "for my girl" they will know. Hard to explain. I worked in a clothing store once upon a time.

~jen

(03-11-2013, 02:36 AM)JennyGenesis Wrote:  Miss,

What I meant was they can see a male shopper a mile away. If you're shopping for your girlfriend some nerves will show.... If shopping for yourself and saying "for my girl" they will know. Hard to explain. I worked in a clothing store once upon a time.

~jen

Oh! Okay. Well, I was just joking anyway. ;-)

I think it depends on the store, as to how much attention one draws, which can influence the nervousness level. I journey around Walmart, K mart, Target, etc., and just have to grab everything and do the touchy-feely. However, if I'm in a place like the Shoe Show, or Kohls, I'm a little self-conscious, as the salespeople are a bit more attentive. I won't hesitate to find someone to ask a question, but don't like them hovering like a vulture. Not really scary, more like a car salesman, just a nuisance. I have been in Walmart and had teen girls laughing and giggling while I prowled the pretties, but a direct look and a smile will disarm that. What has been my biggest curiosity, and still brings a smirk to my face, is wondering what the people in the security camera room are thinking. I'd almost bet that the folks in the local Walmart all gather round the cameras and take bets when I walk in alone. Wonder if they narrow it down to "will it be panties, bras, or stockings today"? Patti

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon