Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

I have gone from a 38a to a 38b, my skin is softer. I believe that my body has more of an hour glass shape. You know something has happened several times over the past months, acquaintances that I have not seen for awhile ask me if I have lost weight. Which is strange I lost like 30 pounds four years ago and I have seen these people a good many times since then. Humm, probably a coincidence, it would be nice if it were a more feminine look they were seeing.

You never know,

Maybe you just blew them away and that's all they came up with. If you don't say enough they think your hiding something, say too much and your bragging...so go figure!

So true, but a gurl can dream  Rolleyes

Wow nice results. Would love large breasts but wonder how my gf would react. She's come to like what I have so far.

They are beautiful Lotus it would be a shame to hide them.

(14-10-2013, 02:49 PM)smallfry Wrote:  Wow nice results. Would love large breasts but wonder how my gf would react. She's come to like what I have so far.
Thanks smallfry,

Don't forgot about us!! we've come to like what you have too! Smile

(14-10-2013, 03:33 PM)Elisaustin Wrote:  They are beautiful Lotus it would be a shame to hide them.
You're right,

What's the point of doing all this if you can't enjoy it,right?

Thank you Elisa Smile

Lol thanks

Double post

Those girls are popping out all over. Good for you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon