Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM without growing breast

Hi there.
Some of you will proberly think it is a silly question but not for me. I dont want to growing breasts or I would love to. Unfortunately it is not an option for me right now. But I would like to get the brain rewiring and smoother skin etc. Have some of you experiencered brain rewiring without growing breasts ? I have PM but have not started yet. My plan is to take 500 mg every second day and feel how my body react.
Sorry for my language im from Denmark.

Hello heidis.

Welcome to the board. Smile

No, I don't think your question is silly.

It's theoretically possible, though I don't know of anyone one who has achieved brain rewiring with no breast growth. For me, the dosage for brain rewiring has a much higher threshold than what I need to grow breasts.

I think it's possible. Breast is mostly fat so eat less and do lots of running you will reduce the breast growth.

Flame

May I ask for your definition of rewiring ?

Just interested

For some it's rewire too transition , for others it's rewire too ease any gid feelings ie so they can get on with some work ? (me)

Perhaps there should be a thread on this

What is meant by rewiring ?

Julie

I'd say rewiring would be an improvement in one's outlook on life.

As to what form that takes...that would depend on the person lol

(20-07-2013, 05:11 PM)interbingung Wrote:  I think it's possible. Breast is mostly fat so eat less and do lots of running you will reduce the breast growth.

That's a fiction.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-new...stay-alive

This girl literally has absolutely no body fat. She literally can't. But as you can see she has very definite breasts.

Would her breasts be bigger if she had body fat? Of course. But so would the rest of her.

To be quite honest in a properly developed female breast the fat percentage is probably only around one-third. Maybe as much as a half. It's about 1-1 glandular tissue to fat, but there's also muscular and connective tissue present. And while it's MOSTLY glandular and fat tissue, if we make it an even third, third, third, then it'd be a third glandular, a third fat, and a third muscular and connective and other. Two thirds would be glandular and fat.

Even if we raised the amounts of glandular and fat, the two would still remain even, which is a far cry from "breast is mostly fat".

Also bear in mind that on animals we eat, breast meat cuts are always considered the leanest cuts.

Which means that really, no, there's not anywhere near "mostly fat" in a female breast.

In moobs, now, there's a lot of fat there.

Abi

Thank you thank you thank you , I love you

That has cheered me up no end

I have always been a little concerned about growing mine too look like moobs

Have always told myself female breasts are different

Now you have spelt the ratios out

Wow

Julie

From what I have read in these forums it takes a pretty high dosage to get the rewiring that people talk about. Peoples results may vary but one thing that doesn't seem to vary is the fact that in order to maintain the rewiring you need to keep increasing the dosage periodically. So what I am getting at is know Pm's effects on the body and breasts at lower dosages, I think it would be very difficult if not impossible to achieve the "re-wiring" with out some growth. This becomes more and more true as time passes.

So in other words what I am saying is short term MAYBE long term NOPE.
Sad 

Thanks for your answers. Maybe I should reconsider my plans Huh My main reason to want brain rewiring is. To be more calm (i have tried meditation, etc) it is difficult for me to relax 100% To reduce my mastrubation and sex drive. Hopefully make it easier for me to accept my transgender side. And of course the physical aspects. Get a nicer and smoother skin. Less muscle tone. Reduce body and facial hair and increase my normal hair.
I train hard 3-4 times a week and on a diet. So there is not much body fat left Smile

Heidi's

Yes there is a way too achieve this balance

See the products called

Androease and calm companion

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon