Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Nipple orgasm

(30-01-2013, 02:38 PM)bryony Wrote:  There also seems to be two kinds for men: what I would term feminine (dry) and masculine (wet). I've only ever experienced the former, and only after PM-development. Weird, eh?

B.

I regularly experience both kinds, usually in a single session. My nipple orgasms are almost always multiple. Often, after several dry nipple orgasms I switch to breast or belly massage, without touching the nipples, and achieve "deeper" orgasms that way that almost always produce ejaculation.

(03-02-2013, 05:15 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(30-01-2013, 02:38 PM)bryony Wrote:  There also seems to be two kinds for men: what I would term feminine (dry) and masculine (wet). I've only ever experienced the former, and only after PM-development. Weird, eh?

B.

I regularly experience both kinds, usually in a single session. My nipple orgasms are almost always multiple. Often, after several dry nipple orgasms I switch to breast or belly massage, without touching the nipples, and achieve "deeper" orgasms that way that almost always produce ejaculation.

Yeah... I really wouldn't call one female and the other male. What I would call female vs male is whether they build or release. Female orgasms build and build and build and build seemingly infinitely. Male orgasms build quickly and then there's a sudden release at ejaculation and then that's it.

(03-02-2013, 05:58 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Yeah... I really wouldn't call one female and the other male. What I would call female vs male is whether they build or release. Female orgasms build and build and build and build seemingly infinitely. Male orgasms build quickly and then there's a sudden release at ejaculation and then that's it.

Well, this is the point about nipple orgasms. With or without ejaculation, they are like female orgasms. They build slowly, and for me at least, that isn't it. I can orgasm again and again--six or seven times is not uncommon. There is no refractory period for me, as there is with a penile orgasm.

I've been trying to get my breasts to lactate for over a year with no luck and have been trying to have a real breast/nipple orgasm with no luck. It feels great when I am trying, but I never go all the way.

What are some massages, and stimulations that you all have done to your nipples to get over the edge?

Any lactation tips?

(08-02-2013, 07:43 PM)JennyA Wrote:  I've . . . been trying to have a real breast/nipple orgasm with no luck. It feels great when I am trying, but I never go all the way.

What are some massages, and stimulations that you all have done to your nipples to get over the edge?

I don't know what kind of technique you are using, Jenny. And I am probably not the best person to answer this question since nipple orgasm came fairly easily to me once I discovered that my nipples were erogenous, at the age of nineteen.

I recommend slow gentle touches in the beginning, spaced a few seconds apart. I like to slowly drag my finger tips across my breasts from near the armpits and across the tips of the nipples. This should generate a delicious sensation in your prostate. Let that feeling subside and repeat the motion. Gradually the feelings will become more intense and the feelings in both your nipples and your prostate will build and you will naturally increase your tempo.

I have a number of guys in my nipple orgasm forum who began with almost no feelings in their nipples and who now have nipple orgasms regularly. So it seems that with regular stimulation of the nipples one can become rewired for nipple orgasm.

If you are interested in reading about various techniques, you will find a section in the files section of my forum called "Wuerstchen's Nip Tips". Here's the link to the forum: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nipple_orgasm/

Good luck!

Had an amazing day yesterday. After ten days of travel, I was craving some quality time with my breasts. Over the course of the day I had twelve nipple orgasms, including six in the final session.

For me the nipples are a gateway to the fully erogenized body. Once I arouse myself through nipple play, I can have orgasms by massaging almost any part of my body. In the six-orgasm session, I achieved the final three, respectively, by rubbing my breast bone, the sides of my belly, and my sides of my thighs and buttocks. For some reason, these orgasms are more likely to produce ejaculation.

WOW. I am getting really close to a nipple orgasm. It connects my whole body. The only problem is that I am trapped in a homeless shelter at Vounteers of America. At night I massage my breasts for growth and the added benefit is the pleasure. If I was somewhere safe and secure I would be able to finally reach a nipple climax, but I can't because where I am I can't cry out in pleasure. It's a really strong test of my will and a great way to force me to get back on my feet asap so I can get on with my transition and be the woman I want to and not hide.

Getting back on PM totally turned my nipples into overdrive btw, I don't know what it is, but they feel sooooooooooooooooooooo goood. if i was alone the walls would crack with my screams of pleasure.

I have a cyber-buddy who lives 3500 miles away who worked for years to achieve his first nipple orgasm. I figured he just wasn't wired for it, but a couple of years ago, to my surprise and delight, he reported he had his first nipple orgasm, and since then he has become an addict, having multiple nipple orgasms almost daily.

Occasionally we connect by webcam chat or video call and have a session together--a congenial form of sociability between two nipple addicts. When we did this last Sunday I asked him if he had ever tried the breastbone, or sternum, orgasm. As I wrote in my previous post, nipple orgasm erogenizes my whole body; once my nipples have been aroused, I can achieve intense, usually ejaculatory orgasms by rubbing almost any part of my body. On this occasion, after my friend had experienced two quick nipple orgasms, I showed him the "sweet spot" for the breastbone orgasm, located near the middle of the sternum. He followed my demonstration and within less than a minute I could see (we had no sound) that he was breathing heavily, his head thrown back, his face contorted, his entire body seized by the most intense sensual ecstasy. This orgasm seemed to go on and on. He had never tried it before and was amazed at how easy it was to achieve.

This is why I call the nipples the gateway to the fully erogenized body. Moreover, the sternum orgasms are generally more powerful, 'deeper' than the nipple orgasm.

The sternum orgasm--try it, my friends!

The other day I ran across a blog I wrote in 2011, and since this thread has the second largest number of hits in this forum, I thought some of you might be interested. It is a personal retrospective on a half-century of nipple orgasms.

I have been having nipple orgasms for almost fifty years, but until about a decade ago they were not my main method of masturbation. Generally I had them when I was very horny and a full-throttle pants-down masturbation session wasn't convenient or thinkable. In a previous post I mentioned once having a nice one in a highway parking area, where I stopped when I was feeling extremely horny; but most often it would be while I was working, either at home or in my office. I didn't have the time or guarantee of privacy for a full-fledged masturbation session, so I would slip my hands under my shirt and start working my nipples. Orgasm usually came within minutes. Relieved of my sexual distraction, I would
then go back to work,without ever having opened my fly, let alone touched my penis.

The turning point for me, as best as I can recall, was when I discovered that there was no refractory period with nipple orgasms--that is, that after having one nipple orgasm I could immediately have another, and another, and another . . . . I think I made that discovery the first time I used an epilator on my moderately hairy chest. As soon as I put my fingers to the nipples of my now silky smooth breasts, I came--not once, but five times in quick succession! Once I discovered that multiple orgasms were possible this way, there was no turning back. Jacking off became a crashing bore, my penis a secondary sex organ (except for fellatio)!

Then I went on to discover that through arousal by means of nipple stimulation I could turn almost my whole body into one huge erogenous zone, and could have orgasms by rubbing my breasts, my belly, the back of my neck, and my thighs. Now multiple orgasms are an almost daily occurrence. They don't take long to achieve, and they are a source of daily joy and pleasure. I think of them as the Fountain of Youth! Just this morning, after bringing my nipples to the edge, I had three fabulous breast orgasms, one after the other. I will probably have a few more orgasms in the course of the day. This is a typical day for me now.

I see this thread now has more hits than other. I am curious: How many guys have found that NBE has brought the capacity for nipple orgasm where it didn't exist before? Or do you think that perhaps breast growth simply made you more conscious of the erotic potential of your breasts, which may have been there all along?
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon