Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A question about fat redistribution

Can anyone help me out with fat distribution (from typically male body areas to the breasts, hips, butt, and thighs)? In particular I'm wondering if PM and MR can make this happen without losing the weight in the male places first.

What I mean is this... can the fat redistribute automatically, or will I need to diet to lose the "male fat" and then start putting it back on in the desirable areas?

I mainly ask since I'm dieting anyway (typical New Year's resolution) and I'm wondering if I should stick to it past where I normally would (that is, get really skinny) and then start intentionally putting it on and hope the PM and MR help direct it to the feminine areas.

Anyone have any thoughts here?

It's not automatic. You will need to lose the male fat and gain the female fat.

That said... If you just eat healthy and exercise normally it should pretty well do its thing eventually.

(08-01-2013, 09:04 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  It's not automatic. You will need to lose the male fat and gain the female fat.

That said... If you just eat healthy and exercise normally it should pretty well do its thing eventually.

I agree. My weight oscillates regularly by as much as 10 pounds, and I've found that it comes back on my hips and boobs.

B.

I also agree with AbiDrew. I don't think trying to starve yourself will be beneficial. I've been able to achieve some fat redistribution with my NBE regime, which doesn't include maca root. I haven't had in major changes in my weight since the fat redistribution began.

In 2.5 years I've seen no redistribution to the lower body whatsoever, although I have put on weight a bit generally in the past 6 months which I need to lose before it gets too settled.

(09-01-2013, 08:11 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  In 2.5 years I've seen no redistribution to the lower body whatsoever, although I have put on weight a bit generally in the past 6 months which I need to lose before it gets too settled.

Hehe, settled. A polite way of saying "stuck on you". My final 10 pounds have started to feel like those distant relatives who come to visit and just won't leave no matter how much you insult them. Good Luck!!

I found that the female weight holding zones got bigger, even if the male ones didn't shrink. Not a pretty picture. I suspect the herbs trigger gains, but not losses. I am really getting angry with myself for putting on weight over the festive season and not having much luck getting busy eliminating it. Still have more sweets and such to get rid of that I received as gifts too. Dodgy

OK, based on some of the later comments here I think I ought to work really hard to lose the "male fat" before ramping up my program. The last thing I want is to have trouble losing the male fat while simultaneously building up the female fat!

I'm at 173 right now (but losing). I'm on a 1,000 cal/day diet but typically eat only about 600 (and no, I'm not anorexic, just really motivated)!

I'm on 1000mg of PM now... after I get down to my goal weight of less than 160 I'll increase the dose and see if I can start adding fat to the "right" places.

So this is an experiment... it may or may not work.

* not a Doctor*
However it is commonly accepted that too little caloric intake will shut down metabolism and the body goes into starvation mode. The minimum accepted calorie count is 1200. Under that amount is will cause the body to store fat when possible and cause the body to metabolize muscle tissues.
Also, my Endo recommended adding more protein to my diet so the body has the building blocks for breast growth available.
Good luck in your reaching your goals.

Ditto what Chloe said.

Generally, "they" say anything under 1000 calories should only be done under medical supervision, and it is usually reserved for people who need to lose weight quickly or they will die soon. Not only that, but under 1000 calories it is hard to get adequate nutrition.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon