Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Increase pm dose to maintain brain rewiring?

(18-12-2012, 09:06 PM)Doll Wrote:  I might try stretching out my doses throughout the day! I just have trouble remembering to take my mid-day doses of anything, but maybe if I'm including my breast pills, I'll be more motivated to remember (usually the biggest problem for me is that I rarely eat, especially in the middle of the day. I eat lunch when I take my morning pills, and then usually don't eat again until a late dinner...)

I experienced the same problem when spreading my doses out for the first few days. Until it becomes a habit for you, perhaps setting an alarm on your phone would help you to remember? The schedule I have for my current dosage is 2 capsules when I wake up, 1 at noon, 1 at 3:00 p.m. and 1 around 6:00 p.m. I also bought a small capsule container I attached to my keychain to store the pm capsules I take throughout the day.

(18-12-2012, 09:06 PM)Doll Wrote:  I'll try it I guess and see how it goes. I think as far as you worrying about adapting to high doses of PM, dropping down for a while and then switching your doses up every few days would definitely help, as bryony suggested. I've worried this entire time about adapting too much to my NBE and having to increase the dose. That's actually one of the reasons I switched from my successful FG/RC to PM, just to prevent my body from becoming too accustomed, and to keep myself from plateauing (unfortunately, until I find a good PM dose, I HAVE plateaued...)

I'm also going to be trying byrony's high/low plan next week.

Thanks, Flamesabers and Bryony. I have had PM before my bed and on those days given my dosage, I experience acute pain the following morning in my kidney areas. I appreciate the suggestion of spreading the dosing so that the body is not inundated with PM.

(18-12-2012, 11:01 PM)Kyria Wrote:  Thanks, Flamesabers and Bryony. I have had PM before my bed and on those days given my dosage, I experience acute pain the following morning in my kidney areas. I appreciate the suggestion of spreading the dosing so that the body is not inundated with PM.

I've not had a problem once I stopped taking any after 8 p.m., but I used to have to get out of bed really carefully. I wish some people would research this! Smile

B.

I get muscle pain which seems related to PM if I take too much in a short period (in a single dose, or too much in a day). The pain occurs within an hour or two of taking too much. It goes away after 10-12 hours even if I continue to take my PM at a smaller dose. I have never experienced pain in the morning like you describe. I also have significant muscle tension issues and have had them all my life. I'm not good at trying to take pills every few hours, so that will never happen for me. I don't find the pain happens in the kidney area although I am also on water pills, so maybe they have implications in this. In my case I completely stop NBE for a 2-8 weeks at a time, once or twice a year. I don't like how I feel when I'm off NBE, but I do it anyway. I have tried the cycling of dosages, both the monthly schedule thing and the days of the week thing. Neither seemed to have any specific effect. I've been doing NBE for over 4 years now, and I am pleased with the results. My routine is fairly settled at this point. I take 2g/day these days split between morning and evening. I will however go for weeks or months at a time on 1g/day also split morning/evening. I was on 500mg/day for a number of months and while it maintained my breasts, I felt I needed more for peace of mind. My schedule tends to be rather random, somewhat like my brain. Dodgy

It's been a week since I started the 3 day high/4 day low program suggested by Byrony. So far everything has been going good. I've haven't had any side effects and the brain rewiring is definitely back in order. Big Grin

Now I just have to see what kind of effect, if any, this program has on my growth.

(30-12-2012, 06:46 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  It's been a week since I started the 3 day high/4 day low program suggested by Byrony. So far everything has been going good. I've haven't had any side effects and the brain rewiring is definitely back in order. Big Grin

Now I just have to see what kind of effect, if any, this program has on my growth.

Well, if you are anything like me, and the dose is similar, things will start happening within a week or two!

B.

(31-12-2012, 01:20 AM)bryony Wrote:  
(30-12-2012, 06:46 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  It's been a week since I started the 3 day high/4 day low program suggested by Byrony. So far everything has been going good. I've haven't had any side effects and the brain rewiring is definitely back in order. Big Grin

Well, if you are anything like me, and the dose is similar, things will start happening within a week or two!

B.

That fast? Wow. I guess if there's an increase in my rate of growth it'll show up in my January photos.

(18-12-2012, 11:01 PM)Kyria Wrote:  Thanks, Flamesabers and Bryony. I have had PM before my bed and on those days given my dosage, I experience acute pain the following morning in my kidney areas. I appreciate the suggestion of spreading the dosing so that the body is not inundated with PM.

It's very interesting this came up !
I recently started getting back pain , knumbness in my thumb , tingling down my arm , sore elbow on oppisite arm and headaches . Upon going to the doctors , they sent me to get an MRI .
Results showed degenerative arthritis and pressure on a nerve in my spine .
I've noticed my hips changed months ago . My wife has told me that usually occurs when women are pregnant ( in prep for giving birth ) and also through puberty .
I changed the brand of pm not long before all this started happening !
My mind has be going overtime with these similar theories about body reactions

(01-01-2013, 09:32 PM)mady Wrote:  I've noticed my hips changed months ago . My wife has told me that usually occurs when women are pregnant ( in prep for giving birth ) and also through puberty .

Mmhh... I'll quite welcome these sorts of changes....

I mean. Not arthritis obviously. But hips changing? Oh yes!

(01-01-2013, 09:41 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(01-01-2013, 09:32 PM)mady Wrote:  I've noticed my hips changed months ago . My wife has told me that usually occurs when women are pregnant ( in prep for giving birth ) and also through puberty .

Mmhh... I'll quite welcome these sorts of changes....

I mean. Not arthritis obviously. But hips changing? Oh yes!

Are we all taking about fat redistribution to the hips? Or something else entirely? Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon