Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

1 month Pueraria Mirifica - From CD to thoughts of transitioning

(11-12-2012, 10:11 PM)bryony Wrote:  
(11-12-2012, 08:41 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Well, as I said, I've never been there... And that wasn't very nice!

I can say that you won't come across anything like that at BC. If you do, the owner of BC won't let it go on long and it won't be you facing her wrath.

Anyways... I'm not so sure that herbals are an alternative to transitioning... for those who transitioning is necessary, as the OP of this very thread indicates, herbals could very well help to reveal the need rather than helping to cope without.

I'm glad you've found your own way, though I can't say I'll ever fully understand you, since my own experience is quite different.

Hi, just to clarify, I'm not trying to push my point of view as the "right way" for everyone, simply to make people aware that there is an alternative if their situation, like mine, is between a rock and a hard place. For me, and perhaps others like me, the choices are:
(a) do nothing - GID symptoms make life intolerable
(b) go for transition - cure the GID symptoms, but being unable to look at myself in a mirror and alienating my family would make life intolerable
( c) use PM to reduce the GID symptoms to the point where life is tolerable. I'm able to accept that I could never be a passable female, just an object of ridicule, but no worse than a "normal" woman realising that she will never have the looks/shape she wants or a "normal" male likewise. I can continue to present as a male and get on with life.

The point I wanted to make on the "no surgery" forum of susans was that a lot of people there were struggling with their GID and I simply wanted to let them know that PM can ease those symptoms.... but it was not to be.

B.

Another Susan's Baneee here Smile (I was banned from there years ago for daring to suggest that in-betweens might exist)

that site sure gets their collective pantys in a tight knot over even hinting at not liking the "Mainstream Accepted" So-Called "Solutions" to GID etc or even Suggesting that their may be a more than Just Option A or B in Gender....Rolleyes

Isn't it a shame that those who cry about the intolerance of others are intolerant themselves?

JTX

However, it is unfortunately typical...

(12-12-2012, 10:59 PM)JTX Wrote:  Isn't it a shame that those who cry about the intolerance of others are intolerant themselves?

JTX

However, it is unfortunately typical...

Not just a shame it is downright Pitiful.

(12-12-2012, 10:23 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  Another Susan's Baneee here Smile (I was banned from there years ago for daring to suggest that in-betweens might exist)

that site sure gets their collective pantys in a tight knot over even hinting at not liking the "Mainstream Accepted" So-Called "Solutions" to GID etc or even Suggesting that their may be a more than Just Option A or B in Gender....Rolleyes

I'm not a member of that forum, but I'm surprised to hear you and byrony both got banned from the site. Considering the site has message boards for androgynes and crossdressers, how could they not be accepting of in-between individuals? Huh

There's also a board for health and nutrition, which I think would be an ideal spot to discuss personal experiences with taking pm.

(12-12-2012, 11:45 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(12-12-2012, 10:23 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  Another Susan's Baneee here Smile (I was banned from there years ago for daring to suggest that in-betweens might exist)

I'm not a member of that forum, but I'm surprised to hear you and byrony both got banned from the site. Considering the site has message boards for androgynes and crossdressers, how could they not be accepting of in-between individuals? Huh

There's also a board for health and nutrition, which I think would be an ideal spot to discuss personal experiences with taking pm.

They have quite an extensive list of rules of what can and cannot be discussed. I only found out after I had transgressed.... well, who reads all the rules before posting? It's usually common sense - but not in this case!

Susan is quite a disciplinarian! Maybe it should be called "Susan's House of Correction"! Big Grin

I just want to add my experience with PM. PM is a very powerful stuff for me. I took 1 pill (500mg) plus 25 mg androcur everyday. The changes has been very good so far. In the beginning I wasn't plan on transitioning at all. I mean I often fantasize to be a woman but never seriously thought about transitioning because it just seems too difficult. So one day I decided to just took it and see how it goes. About 1.5 year latter nobody call me sir anymore beside people who already know me before or if I open my mouth Big Grin.
I believe PM can work for those of you who want to be a woman.

(13-12-2012, 12:41 AM)bryony Wrote:  Susan is quite a disciplinarian! Maybe it should be called "Susan's House of Correction"! Big Grin

lol.

(13-12-2012, 12:41 AM)bryony Wrote:  They have quite an extensive list of rules of what can and cannot be discussed. I only found out after I had transgressed.... well, who reads all the rules before posting? It's usually common sense - but not in this case!

If you can Call the NYC Phone book Extensive....Dodgy

many sites are sadly like that in rules due to fears over getting sued for one load of BS or another.

One site owner once told me that they had the "No Herbal/Natural Discussion" rule because of the laws that basically say you cant claim a herb etc can do xy or z unless you have up to date Big Pharma Approved Paperwork saying so or else big pharma or some gold digging piece of trash can sue you into oblivion....

sorry for the rant but that kind of thing is something that really gets me bent out of shape...

Oops, I think we hijacked another thread. Sad

Mandy,

How has the last few days been treating you? Have you made any changes with your pm dosage? Has your anxiety decreased now that you're taking pm again?

(13-12-2012, 06:30 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Oops, I think we hijacked another thread. Sad

Urk, Sorry!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon