Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pueraria mirifica hmmm

(07-03-2012, 06:19 AM)xxd Wrote:  I'm reluctant to take a lot of it myself as my sister has huge boobies like a d cup and I don't want to burst out, just really would like bigger nipples and small buds so I'm doing no more than 1000mg a day till the bottle is finished (120 tablets of 500 mg each) then I'll probably leave it at that.

Irrespective of the relevant potency of any ingredients, it doesn't work the way you are implying.
1) The size of your female relatives may be a guide to what is possible, although not infallible. My mother wore a D cup and my sisters are both ample, but after 18months I still don't fully fill a B.
2) However big you might possibly be capable of getting to, it will still take several YEARS to get there.
3) It isn't a case of suddenly 'bursting out' if you take too much PM for too long, and when you stop taking the PM, you WILL lose volume unless you drop to a small maintenance dose for the rest of your life.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon