Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

An emotional few days

Answer 1; oh come on girls; a MTF trannssexuals' balls, closely followed by the Pope's.
The dressing scenario was not that bad; if it was, I would have made casualty, not the the train, but it was just so fem; I just felt so much the woman!
I was with Jenny Anne, who realised we were about to miss the train ; bitch was in flats and ran ahead!
Anyway, I got home on Shanks', in 4 inch heels, having just made Spa, for dog food!
Well at, least the girl was not crossbowed!
The AA story, is amother one; murphy's law rules KO.
So, to the moral, of the tale, which was pointed out to me, tonight; I am a big busted woman; how many smilies can I do!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Let's see; only 8; how can I express how I feel!

I have been aware of how few women are weaing skirts/dresses at this time of year. The last 2 days I tried leggings and felt OK, not good, but OK. Today I tried skinny leg jeans. I have not thrown a wobbly, but have come close; I really loathe wearing trousers:AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

(22-11-2011, 02:00 AM)chrissie Wrote:  I have been aware of how few women are weaing skirts/dresses at this time of year. The last 2 days I tried leggings and felt OK, not good, but OK. Today I tried skinny leg jeans. I have not thrown a wobbly, but have come close; I really loathe wearing trousers:AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

I know what you mean. So buy kickflare jeans. At least they LOOK feminine.

Beverley

(22-11-2011, 09:36 AM)beverley.rose Wrote:  I know what you mean. So buy kickflare jeans. At least they LOOK feminine.

Nah..they LOOK like jeans. Never seen anything in the least bit feminine in jeans... I don't even wear them as a guy.

(22-11-2011, 09:36 AM)beverley.rose Wrote:  So buy kickflare jeans. At least they LOOK feminine.

I used to wear those in the 70's , along with my platform shoes, a wet-look red shirt (or the black see-through lace) and shoulder-length hair. Good ol' unisex days...

B.x

(22-11-2011, 03:58 PM)bryony Wrote:  
(22-11-2011, 09:36 AM)beverley.rose Wrote:  So buy kickflare jeans. At least they LOOK feminine.

I used to wear those in the 70's , along with my platform shoes, a wet-look red shirt (or the black see-through lace) and shoulder-length hair. Good ol' unisex days...

B.x

It sounds to me like you have transitioned before....

Tongue

Beverley

(22-11-2011, 04:22 PM)beverley.rose Wrote:  
(22-11-2011, 03:58 PM)bryony Wrote:  

B.x

It sounds to me like you have transitioned before....

Tongue

Beverley

that would have been the time to do it, certainly! Smile

I did actually see a psychiatrist about then, because of inability to "complete the job" with a female partner. Orgasmic dysfunction it was called. He was an old guy, and I just didn't have the courage to answer all the questions truthfully, I suppose. I got a pat on the head and sent on my way. Still, soon after I met my wife and a loving relationship cured the problem (or so I thought). Like yours, she is a treasure too!

Anyway, I probably wouldn't have been up to the challenge.
It was a _Very_Different_Time_ then, socially and legally. I would have remained a man, legally for about 25 years, subject to cruel mockery for the first 10 probably. No FFS either!

TTFN

B.x

PS Chrissie, sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread again!

Bryony.
It is not my thread; rather it is thoughts put out, to elicit respones, so peopole can have a chance of understanding themselves, and what gives, in their lives.
Your post just held so many resonances, for me; I want to hug you sister,
Chrissie xxx

Whoops, computers, don't you just love it when they go on auto delete!
To Bev, I tried to make the point that skinny leg jeans, a long tunic top and high leg boots are, hardly, a masculine look,; I was just deeply unhappy with it. I think I may have over compensated today and wore a pencil skirt to walk the hounds, in the woods!
Chrissie

(22-11-2011, 07:46 PM)chrissie Wrote:  Whoops, computers, don't you just love it when they go on auto delete!
To Bev, I tried to make the point that skinny leg jeans, a long tunic top and high leg boots are, hardly, a masculine look,; I was just deeply unhappy with it. I think I may have over compensated today and wore a pencil skirt to walk the hounds, in the woods!
Chrissie

Good for you. I have to nip out in a bit and it will be a dress, tights and a good warm coat.

Did you get the PM I sent you?

Beverley

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon