Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello

You're looking good.  Wishing you continued success in your journey.

Not too much to update, but my breasts have been aching a lot the last couple of weeks. I'm currently on a maintenance dose of sorts, rationing my current supply while I wait to re-up sometime later this summer. I'm really looking forward to getting back on P4.

Even with my lower daily dose of E2, my overall feeling in my body feels wonderful. It's a really nice feeling of well being. I've lost five pounds over the last few weeks and the weight has plateaued at that point. So that feels good.

Our vegetable garden is doing amazing, minus some bug pressure on the beans. We're set to have a bumper crop of blueberries this year and I hope they ripen before our beach vacation, as it's fast approaching.

We just got a half cow and half hog from a farmer friend that lives close by. Both are pasture raised and grass fed. The taste and quality is off the charts delicious. Later this summer I'm looking to add another freezer and fill it with pasture raised chickens from the same farm a few miles from here. We raise our own chickens, but they are just laying hens. I'm not sure if I'm ready to start butchering meat birds right now.

A few years ago we made a conscious effort rid our diet of refined and garbage foods, and that's now transitioning to avoiding store-bought meats. As this world careens towards the unknowns and the constant push against meat consumption and dubious food additives such as acheta powder being snuck in under the fine print ingredients list, I just feel better eating locally grown foods.

One thing that Dr. Berg once said struck a chord with me, and that was when he mentioned about consuming locally grown foods because of the local soil enzymes. Whether I'm completely wrong about this or not, it just seems to make more better sense to eat local soil enzymes vs consuming soil enzymes from halfway around the world.

"They say" that eating local honey is a great way to avoid local allergies, so that could be another way to draw a parallel to the enzyme factor. I could be wrong, and this is not me offering advice, but it's how we're doing things now. Our local honey farm is less than a mile away from the farm where we source our meats, and both are about eight miles from the house.

Anyway, that's the current state of affairs here. I hope that you all are doing well.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Can't decide which looks better ------great boobs of course  Smile Smile

Ninja, do you happen to be hungry? You aren't yourself when you're hungry. Lol. Those are amazing breast. But if you think the sausage looks good too you might just be hungry. I know I love breakfast food.

New Bra Day ....

I'm pleased with this one. It fits very well and it's comfortable, too. I've returned more bras over the years than I have kept, and it's good to have a decent bra now. Finally!

This looks nice! Seems like a very comfortable fit. Big Grin

(05-06-2024, 08:13 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  New Bra Day ....

I'm pleased with this one. It fits very well and it's comfortable, too. I've returned more bras over the years than I have kept, and it's good to have a decent bra now. Finally!
Looks good, appears to give you good support and is comfortable.

It looks like it would be comfortable.  Looking good.

It does look very nice. I'll have to look into it

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon