Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beginner not noticing any effect

Hi everybody!
I was wondering if anybody could advise me on what to do re PM as I’m afraid it isn’t working. I ordered from ainterol quite a while ago and have tried multiple phases of taking it (at varying doses) for a few weeks and haven’t noticed or felt anything. 

Most recently, I took 2000mg/day (2x500 morning and night) and didn’t feel any different or notice any changes/side effects over the course of 3 weeks. 

Is this purely a time issue or do I need to look at incorporating something else to allow budding to start?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Edit: I’m 22, 194cm (6’4) and 115kg (~230lb) not sure if this changes things!

Greetings to the forum

One thing to remember about NBE, it's a marathon not a sprint, it will take months to a few years for change.

I do not take PM, but it is recommended to take an anti androgen such as red rishi or white Peony to help suppress t production and aid in e production. That's probably an over simplification bit more can be read in the following links:

https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=24358

There is some good info in there, look for stuff posted by Lotus, she's really detailed.
Heart

PM and an anti ant androgen is a must and 3 weeks is not long enough to notice any changes. It will take at least 2 months or more and you will start to feel a lump under your nipples --that's the start of budding. Breast beginning to develop, also you will start to have an ache in your balls as they start to shrink (it's normal).  It takes time  Smile

(28-12-2023, 04:23 AM)CJMM767 Wrote:  Most recently, I took 2000mg/day (2x500 morning and night) and didn’t feel any different or notice any changes/side effects over the course of 3 weeks. 

Is this purely a time issue or do I need to look at incorporating something else to allow budding to start?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Edit: I’m 22, 194cm (6’4) and 115kg (~230lb) not sure if this changes things!
Welcome to the forum.  I'd say you're in the right ballpark for the PM dose, and Ainterol is the good stuff.  It does take time though I'd say at your age, you'll probably need to take something to lower your testosterone levels.  Red Reishi is a common supplement that should help with that.  There are certainly pharmaceuticals that will have a stronger effect but I'm guessing you want to stick to the herbals, at least for now.

Thanks for the advice everybody! I’ll try to find some red reishi in my city. 

I’ve been reading a bit on the HBE board and have progesterone pop up quite a bit, but couldn’t seem to find a plain English explanation of why I should use it. Could anybody shed some light on this?

Thanks again ❤️

Hi and welcome, 

I'll give you an explanation of how progesterone works for NBE... which in addition applies to HRT too. But, I'd add an anti-androgen and drop down the PM between 1,000 mg to 1,500mg. Or follow the program I attached below. 

Firstly, ignore the advice “it doesn't matter when to apply progesterone cream”... this is completely untrue. At the start of puberty (in girls) estradiol is released which starts the formation of Breast Buds, scientifically known as T.E.Bs (terminal end buds) under the nipples and areolas. By applying or using progesterone too early interferes with that normal breast bud formation (the alveolar morphogenesis) because progesterone lowers the estradiol production thus causing an incomplete growth of breasts. 

Waiting till you've developed breast buds then adding progesterone is the best way to develop your breast. Progesterone is released after a girl's first menarche (menstrual cycle, aka period).

Using the right kind of progesterone matters, the cheap stuff (the Now brand progesterone cream) has ingredients (seed oils) that causes inflammation and clogs pores, saw palmetto (which inhibit progesterone receptors). Cheaper isn't always better. 

Puberty initiates branching morphogenesis, which requires growth hormone and estrogen, as well as IGF1, to create a ductal structures.

As Dr. Powers (my doctor, but I see his PA) tells it, breast development needs more E1/E2 during the first stages of development, then adds progesterone by the 3rd year (unless he's updated his position). I used PC after I developed breast buds (which was at 6 months). E1 is estriol and E2 is estradiol. And his reasoning is because of the thousands of Trans patients he's treated (with blood tests) he determined E1/E2 is essential for the first stages of breast growth… There's scientific evidence that backs his hypothesis. 

I suggest this program below because it's helped many (thousands?). Each supplement has meaning and reason, take for MSM. It stimulates a certain pathway that stimulates breast growth. And this brand of progesterone cream below is probably the best brand to use (I have no affiliation with product, or any other product or device).
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=24358&page=8

https://www.amazon.com/Smoky-Mountain-Naturals-LLC-Dermatologist-Tested/dp/B00EB0AQA4/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=Smoky+mountain+progesterone&qid=1703910730&rdc=1&sr=8-1

Lastly, following the female hormonal cycle for breast growth is unproductive… why? Men (or AMAB "assigned male at birth”) don't have ovaries, so we don't cycle like cis-female do. If we do cycle it's to reset receptors and detox. Ideally one could follow a 5 day plan (5 days on 2 days off). 

I'll post research regarding the information I've collected and posted about the use of progesterone in another thread.

Happy New Year.  Celebrate Smile

Lotus,

Thanks for all of your knowledge and gentle guidance.

Those pics of the ingredients lists were very eye-opening!

You are simply the best! 

Karen  Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon