Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition

Hello all,

Monday and this Tuesday morning I was in training. and I didn't pay attention to the fact that my boss's father had sent me a report of my interview by email.

Here is a part:

We have now taken good note of the information communicated during this interview, which also formalizes your personal approach to transidentity in progress.
You said you initiated medical procedures since August 2022 and shared the fact that certain physical and clothing changes have now been visible for several weeks. You also shared with us your positive feelings about your situation in the company and did not report any inappropriate comments or behavior towards you in the context of your professional activity.

Stéphanie gave me the document that you shared with her during the interview (documentation on transidentity). She also forwarded your email to me with the same document in pdf version.
Knowing that I am the manager of XXXXXXXX, I would like your emails to be sent to me as well.

You shared with Stéphanie that to date you have not changed your marital status but that you intend to initiate official administrative procedures in this direction.

Stéphanie told me that the interview had gone well and that you had been able to discuss freely and at length.
We will now take advice from our side to ensure that this transition takes place under the best conditions for everyone with regard to our various obligations as an employer.

What more can I say, I was worried about nothing. Big Grin
To see for the future

step-by-step

Kisses to all Kiss

Jennifer Hug

(28-03-2023, 06:06 PM)Jennifer Wrote:  Hello all,

Monday and this Tuesday morning I was in training. and I didn't pay attention to the fact that my boss's father had sent me a report of my interview by email.

Here is a part:

We have now taken good note of the information communicated during this interview, which also formalizes your personal approach to transidentity in progress.
You said you initiated medical procedures since August 2022 and shared the fact that certain physical and clothing changes have now been visible for several weeks. You also shared with us your positive feelings about your situation in the company and did not report any inappropriate comments or behavior towards you in the context of your professional activity.

Stéphanie gave me the document that you shared with her during the interview (documentation on transidentity). She also forwarded your email to me with the same document in pdf version.
Knowing that I am the manager of XXXXXXXX, I would like your emails to be sent to me as well.

You shared with Stéphanie that to date you have not changed your marital status but that you intend to initiate official administrative procedures in this direction.

Stéphanie told me that the interview had gone well and that you had been able to discuss freely and at length.
We will now take advice from our side to ensure that this transition takes place under the best conditions for everyone with regard to our various obligations as an employer.

What more can I say, I was worried about nothing. Big Grin
To see for the future

step-by-step

Kisses to all Kiss

Jennifer Hug
Excellent email.  I am very happy for you and now you can be the person you want to be.   Smile Heart

BRILLIANT NEWS - Well done.

Liz
xx
Kiss

Hello,

Tomorrow, I will take photos of my work environment that I thought I would lose.
What an idiot (idiote) I am.
I thought I would lose my job, so losing a person on the forum is nothing.
I will continue to follow you, kiss to you.

Kisses to all Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Hello,

Here are some photos of my work environment that I thought I'd lose.
I am now natural, I have shapes, and I no longer hide them. Big Grin

Kisses to all Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Hi,

Really, really pleased that things are working out, you look really happy.

Liz
x
Kiss

Thank you Liz

Another important step in the transition, the beard, because the beard what a drag!. Angry
In the car, I always have a razor, to remove the veil from my beard after work, when I have to go somewhere before returning home.
First appointment with a dermatologist, April 18. Big Grin

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Hello,

Today, in the buildings of my work, there was a young woman, it's amazement, how she resembles me.

[attachment=19854]

We would have told her to be less feminine for the passage of English customers, next week for 2 days, it's a shame.
I have no desire to be less feminine, especially to install the machine in Newport.

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

You're looking confident and gorgeous, Jennifer!

Hello,

It's funny, I found the same young woman in the waiting room of a speech therapist.

[attachment=19858]

Little by little this person becomes a beautiful woman.
There's no shame in thinking that for yourself. lol

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon