Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Metal Detectors and Bra's

What kind of bra will go through a metal detector without setting is off?
underwire, front closing, rear closing????????

(09-01-2023, 09:51 PM)Mwnt2hvebreast Wrote:  What kind of bra will go through a metal detector without setting is off?

I would believe one with least metal parts. Therefore metallic underwire might trigger the detector. It will likely stand up well also on body scanner pictures. If the underwire is made of synthetic stuff (nylon or similar) it shouldn't matter.

I don't think closing style matters. However, because those hooks are metallic, they will be probably visible in body scanning images.

(I'm not an expert in these security scanning / imagining devices, but I'm only combining some common sense with my limited knowledge of these technologies)

(10-01-2023, 06:13 AM)Teddy Wrote:  
(09-01-2023, 09:51 PM)Mwnt2hvebreast Wrote:  What kind of bra will go through a metal detector without setting is off?

I would believe one with least metal parts. Therefore metallic underwire might trigger the detector. It will likely stand up well also on body scanner pictures. If the underwire is made of synthetic stuff (nylon or similar) it shouldn't matter.

I don't think closing style matters. However, because those hooks are metallic, they will be probably visible in body scanning images.

(I'm not an expert in these security scanning / imagining devices, but I'm only combining some common sense with my limited knowledge of these technologies)
Thank you for the information, I apricate it

Have a look at elasticated Sleep Bras or Yoga Tops; yoga tops tend to be a bit more like a sports bra (more control when moving), sleep bras tend to have less control (and support) and more comfort.

There are styles like padded sports bras and bralettes without any closures that you have to put on over your head like a tank top.

I would think a sports bra

What's the scenario for the metal detector? They need to let cis women in who might be wearing an underwire bra, right?

Metal detectors sensitivity can be adjusted. I once had to work on a paper cutter in a Maximum Security Prison. I had to go through a metal detector. I had to remove my belt, wallet, any coins in my pockets which were now turned inside out and still I set it off. Then I found a dime in my pocket that I missed. Again I set it off. It turned out it was the eyelets on my boots that set it off. I looked pretty funny, pockets turned inside out, holding up my pants, trousers to our UK people and stocking feet in the lobby of the Prison. I think I went through that metal detector 4-5 times.

I the USA we have the body scanners, which pick up lint in my pockets, I am pretty sure it would pick up my bra. I know it detects thongs and panties with frill lace trim because I will get a pat down once in a while and I either have on a thong or frilly panties, I can only imagine a chest pat down with a bra on. Usually I just have it in my carry on and put in on after I get into the concourse.

We also have a quick pass if you pay for a background check,youcan streamline through a metal detector without taking off your shoes and belt,I think a bra would be fine in those because women never set it off and I am sure that at least half the women going through have a bra on and it does not go off.
Heart

With Breast implants and projecting as a male I am sure I will get patted down.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon