Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Banding / pumping Nipple enlargement

Just wondering if anyone else is into using small rubber bands or o-rings to enlarge their nips?   I have always been into some extreme pumping & nipple play, and have recently started pumping and banding both.   Been trying to get in 1/2 hr of banded pumping along with several hours of cupping.  Been doing it for about a week and my nips are visible through just about any shirt nowadays.

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

More cupping & banding...

Several hours later...

Does pumping work long term?

My nipples have grown since I have been pumping them.  Even when I take long breaks,  my nipples remain large and pokey.

I've been using the Rolevin Nipple Corrector suction device to enlarge my nipples (on MTF HRT) and it has been better for me than using suction cups (Supple Cups/Nips) as it applies rhythmic suction that slowly enlarges them, but since they keep being pulled and sucked, it's not caused any blisters or significant fluid leaking.  I apply 15 minutes per day.

https://rolevincare.com/collections/brea...ple-puller

(28-12-2022, 03:50 PM)Vana_B Wrote:  My nipples have grown since I have been pumping them.  Even when I take long breaks,  my nipples remain large and pokey.

Does areola get bigger?

My areolas have enlarged quite a bit, but difficult to say if it is pumping or the herbs making them larger.  My guess is the combination.

I have 3 different sizes of suction devices, plus a spectra pump.   The smallest one is  little over 1" which really makes the nipple itself huge.  The medium one is about 2.5" and really expands the areola and nipple.  The large cups (5.25") make the entire breast swell, including the areola and nipple.  I am using a mix of PM, Fenugreek,  Fennel, on my chest as a "lube" for the suction cups, leaving it thick on the nipples and areolas. 

The color of my areolas becomes much darker and the skin softer / more sensitive when I am using herbs vs pumping by itself.  Mine are currently a bit more than 1.5" in diameter when relaxed, and look between 2" or 2.5" when under suction.   I would love to have them over 2"+ and deeper brown in color, even when not pumped.

do you think that by pumping you get any gains from it? I heard the inflammation goes down after a few hours. But is their a net gain? What about the effects on the breast bud? Does that increase in size after pumping? If so, what happens to it after?
I am considering getting a pump. Just not sure which to go for. Im not looking to go expensive. I have seen a couple i am consider. I heard that to expand the breast you need to expand the nipple. That is why i was looking at those nipple pumps. But from what you say, sounds like it does.

Suction devices will increase nipple size very SLOWLY over time.  I know mine had significant growth before I added herbs to the mix, just from being played with and wearing suction devices ( but this was over years).    As of now,  I have been very light on using herbs and very heavy on pumping, nipple stimulation and massage.  

If I had to choose one,  it would be nipple pumps.  I love rolling my swollen and tender nipples between my fingers after being pumped for a long time.  I also really enjoy the  full heavy feeling of my chest after using the large cups.  Not sure how permanent it is, but with herbs I think it does accelerate growth. 

If your budding, I'm sure you will need to reduce pressure, unless your a masochist like me.  

Nipple pumping will definitely give you larger, erect nipples...at least that's my experience.

I was attracted to nipple enlargement before I considered NBE; I think any size breast looks more feminine and sexy with large nipples. I've been at it fairly diligently for two years, and my little pokies are at least as large as any cis girl's I've ever seen. Better imo, because they are permanently erect - mine are even visible thru a heavy sweatshirt.

I've tried a lot of pumps, including the suckers from snake bite kits, but I keep coming back to Supple Nips. They stay on well and once you build up to it you can wear them all day under clothing without them being too visible. The suction is powerful for such a little sucker, I was wearing the size 4 almost all day, but recently upgraded to size 5 and can only wear them a couple hours without getting water blisters. Now that I'm doing NBE I pump my nipples for a couple hours in the morning (that will increase as my nips get used to more suction) and an hour or two in the breast pumps in the evening. I often band my nipples for a couple hours after suction. They deflate some after removing the suction, but there's a tiny net gain each day. I remember when I first noticed my arms brushing against my nipples because they were sticking out so much more, that was almost euphoric.

It takes time and disciplined practice, but if you're doing NBE you're used to that. Now I can't wait til my boobs catch up with my nipples!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon