Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Here's a blast from the past with some new updates, hope you enjoy. More science fun to follow. 

(15-05-2019, 03:44 AM)Lotus Wrote:  I've written about how by reducing DHT it up-regulates estrogen receptors in the past. E1 plays a role in peripheral aromatization of androstenedione (that's through the A1 pathway), but...E2 is the strongest form of estrogen.

From experience I've found that hyperinsulinemia (too much glucose) has a negative impact on breast growth. Evidence suggests this is the case in women with PCOS, which PCOS is hyperandrogenism....(a negative impact for breast growth) amongst stress and inflammation too a driving of PCOS, and stress decreases aromatase in ovarian cells, so...what does that tell yah. 

E2 and E1 can be converted into each other (known as crosstalk) and both can be inactivated via hydroxylation and conjugation. E2 demonstrates 1.25 to 5 times the biological potency of E1. E2 circulates at 1.5 to 4 times the concentration of E1 in premenopausal, nonpregnant women. 
(Mayo clinic).

Glucocorticoids (which are present in breast tissue) increase androgen inactivation, I see reishi increases glucocorticoids to a degree, and thereby inactivating androgens. Also, androgens, but not estrogens increase beta adrenergic receptors (think of adrenergic receptors as neurotransmitters to CAMP, or aromatase production)while decreasing alpha adrenergic receptors- which results in increased levels of epinephrine/ norepinephrine due to lack of alpha-2 receptor negative feedback and decreased fat accumulation. In other words, epinephrine/ norepinephrine then act on lipolysis-inducing beta receptors. 

So, one can say that using beta blockers help with breast growth (by the above pathway) to liberate lipolysis for a thermogenic response. And from my experience this creates fullness in breast tissue (it did for me). 

And here's how:.
 β-2 AR (which stands for beta 2 alpha adrenergic receptors) activation increases the intracellular cyclic AMP levels that activate protein kinase A, which in turn promotes activation of hormone-sensitive lipase that catalyzes the rate limiting step in lipolysis, and lipolysis is the breakdown of fats. And what happens when you break down stored fat?...you release ESTROGEN. See you, it all starts to make sense. This stored estrogen once released is now usable for synthesis, not only as energy but for building breast tissue. Though this is where MSM helps this process because of a particular pathway MSM utilizes I've described many times over in the past which mostly gets ignored so I won't repeat it here lol. Needless to say it promotes aromatase. 

>>From experience I've found that hyperinsulinemia (too much glucose) has a negative impact on breast growth. Evidence suggests this is the case in women with PCOS, which PCOS is hyperandrogenism....(a negative impact for breast growth) amongst stress and inflammation too a driving of PCOS, and stress decreases aromatase in ovarian cells, so...what does that tell yah.

I had to read this about eight times before it finally clicked.

I'm still going through the reams of wonderful information and great advice here on BN but one thing is quite clear to me. 

You are a Precious Jewel Lotus. 

Erica

(16-11-2022, 04:12 PM)Avign0n4090 Wrote:  After two months (and using automatic and manual pumping 2-4 times a day) I was producing 1-2 oz from right breast and ~1 oz from left breast (my bigger one, go figure).  I kept it up for two months, then gradually lowered the Domperidone and got back on P.  I can still get a drop from my right breast when I try, even though I have been off Domperidone for 4 months.
And, as desired, tissue is more developed and breasts are bigger!

Thanks for your reply 'Avign0n4090' but that's exactly my point…the crazy amount of time required in order to induce lactation. Congrats though, you certainly produced more than I did, I didn't use Domperidone which in hindsight might have helped, but my attempt goes back several years ago.

(17-11-2022, 02:51 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  >>From experience I've found that hyperinsulinemia (too much glucose) has a negative impact on breast growth. Evidence suggests this is the case in women with PCOS, which PCOS is hyperandrogenism....(a negative impact for breast growth) amongst stress and inflammation too a driving of PCOS, and stress decreases aromatase in ovarian cells, so...what does that tell yah.

I had to read this about eight times before it finally clicked.

That's okay, if I told how long it took to reach that conclusion you might feel better  Smile

(20-11-2022, 01:56 AM)Erica Wrote:  I'm still going through the reams of wonderful information and great advice here on BN but one thing is quite clear to me. 

You are a Precious Jewel Lotus. 

Erica

Thank you Erica, that's a beautiful comment.   Heart

I want to take a moment and share something I rarely comment about in this thread. I look back in this thread for past research or reference when I'm looking for specific things I know I posted about, like a key term that I'll enter at the bottom of the thread in the search function and boom…there's that specific result I'm looking for at my fingertips. And to be perfectly honest I'll forget some of what I've posted over the years and think to myself wow, I posted that? Smile 

But, if we're still being honest here I'm thinking (or seeing) how this thread continues to attract readers and I'm like why??? Certainly the novelty of this thread has worn out by now right?...well, I am continually surprised by the answer which is based entirely on the daily views this thread gets. I'll give an example, years ago I noticed the amount of people viewing this thread (because I was the moderator for BN at the time) reached a daily total of 7,334 views in one day, a record which stood for the last 5 years until yesterday. 

So before you think dang, that Lotus is a numbers freak, well I am but I don't obsess over this stuff. After years caring for this thread you start seeing big number shifts in views, and yesterday was no exception with views totaling 10,893 (yes, that's insane lol). Anyways, I might have acknowledged the popularity of this thread years ago when it had 352 pages or reached 350,000 views (I can't remember). So what's the big deal right? um I know we're kinda slow here at times but...the average views in one day is barely and mean barely in some threads top 100 let alone 10,000. 

Recently I surpassed 5,000 posts at BN not too long ago, which is either incredibly interesting or completely sad lol. On a final note, I will continue to post new breast science in this thread because there's still much to contribute as the scope of the research continues to expand and so does the tape measure.  Big Grin

I wish to thank all those who take time out of their busy day that find this thread informative and entertaining. Additionally, if you have trouble sleeping maybe reading the science parts will help you sleep lol. But seriously, I am humbled that everyday people stop by and find the information useful.  Heart

I've been working on increasing top breast growth, Tibetanprincess called them upper poles, looks likes it's been working. 

Lotus I need to thank you for such dedication and detail work on your passion for NBE. It has benefited us as a community more thennyou could know. I'm not supprised your thread gets so many views as it is a wealth of knowledge and experience.  I don't see your high post count as sad , but as a compliment to.your passion and sharing your knowledge freely.

Thank you so much.

(22-11-2022, 08:31 AM)BigBoobieBen Wrote:  Lotus I need to thank you for such dedication and detail work on your passion for NBE. It has benefited us as a community more thennyou could know. I'm not supprised your thread gets so many views as it is a wealth of knowledge and experience.  I don't see your high post count as sad , but as a compliment to.your passion and sharing your knowledge freely.

Thank you so much.

You're welcome Ben, and thank you too. I'm always happy to help Heart 

When you hear some people say breast growing is a 10 year process I gotta tell you I agree, I'm heading into my 11th year of doing this and I'm still learning how to grow.  Big Grin

Good luck Ben, stick with Stevenator, he's really turned his health around, he was reluctant at first too, but he came around and took charge of his diet and it changed his life. Stevenator gives me too much credit lol, he did all the heavy lifting, I just pointed him in the right direction. And that's what I think Stevenator can do for you now Ben.  Smile

Continuing the research, there's a strategy in using vitamin D3 and calcium (and actual relatable science) together in the Lotus NBE program, along with MSM that's been thought out very carefully that I'll share asap. But this first, vitamin D3 actually increases IGF-1, so as we worry about not getting enough IGF-1 for breast growth you've been getting if you've followed my plan…or taking 5,000iu to 7,000iu of vitamin D3 per day. Which is perfectly safe limits to take within these amounts, period. 

Vitamin D increases circulating IGF1 in adults: potential implication for the treatment of GH deficiency
Pietro Ameri et al. Eur J Endocrinol. 2013
Abstract

Objectives: Previous studies suggested that vitamin D modulates circulating IGF1. We investigated this effect in adults and its clinical relevance in the management of GH deficiency (GHD).

Design and methods: IGF1 levels were prospectively measured before and after 12 weeks of treatment with oral vitamin D3 (5000 or 7000 IU/week) vs no intervention in 39 subjects 61.9±7.9 years old. The frequency of IGF1 values ≥50th age- and sex-specific percentile in relation to vitamin D status, as determined by the concentration of 25-hydroxyvitamin D (25(OH)D), was retrospectively assessed in 69 GHD patients (57.4±16.6 years) on stable hormone replacement and with 25(OH)D and IGF1 concurrently measured.

Results: Treatment with 5000 and 7000 IU vitamin D3/week significantly raised 25(OH)D by 12.7±8.4 and 13.1±6.5 ng/ml respectively (both P<0.001 vs baseline). In the 7000 IU group, IGF1 levels also significantly increased by 31.3±36.7 ng/ml (P=0.01). Neither 25(OH)D nor IGF1 significantly varied in controls. IGF1 was ≥50th percentile more frequently in GHD patients with 25(OH)D levels ≥15 than <15 ng/ml(65.9 vs 40.0%, P<0.05). Logistic regression with adjustment for recombinant human GH (rhGH) dose, vitamin D supplements, gender, use of thyroid hormones, corticosteroids or estrogen/testosterone, and season revealed a significant positive association between ≥15 ng/ml 25(OH)D and IGF 1 ≥50th percentile (OR 4.4, 95% CI 1.0-18.8, P<0.05). A significant negative correlation between 25(OH)D concentrations and rhGH dose was found after correcting for age and IGF1 (β -0.042, P<0.01), but not after further adjusting for sex, thyroid, adrenal or gonadal replacement, and season (β -0.037, P=0.06).

Conclusions: Vitamin D increases circulating IGF1 in adults. As a result, a better vitamin D status may ease the achievement of normal IGF1 values in GHD.

Vitamin D regulates IGF1 concentrations in the liver, the main source of circulating IGF1

(21-07-2022, 04:54 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Pueraria mirifica @ 500-1500pm (daily)
Progesterone cream-⅛ teaspoon per breast (3-4 times per week) only after you've achieved breast buds (which is typically around 6 months, give or take).
MSM 1-3g per day. antioxidant, taking msm facilitates a pro-breast growth pathway called STAT5, it's a protein synthesizer, Meaning it helps raise growth hormone.
Vitamin D3 & Calcium, helps with breast growing. If you take Calcium you need V-D3 to become more biologically active. Source vitamin D3 with organic olive oil.  Vitamin D increases circulating IGF1 in adults
Melatonin (dosage varies per person), taking this is going after REM and Deep sleep stages (@ body healing), and other things. 
Reishi extract-follow manufacturers dosing guidelines, the higher the polysaccharides the stronger anti-androgen. Like this one below, it's organic and 35% polysaccharides. 

Technically, MSM stimulates the stat5 pathway which facilitates phosphorylation and the nuclear translocation and DNA binding...in other words it helps with breast growth. MSM also stimulates prolactin and enhances GH (growth hormone)lol. 

[Image: MOdE2TGXXhhXuEAJppjOWbUPbqM87CY_70sEk3Wq...9_tHb04Tz4]

3 pics, 3 different stories, meaning the shape is ever changing  DodgyBig Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon