Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Melissa’s Diary

@owlie Ah sorry the update wasn't there for this morning, I've been typing it up on and off and needed to update the timeline and thank you but it was a very difficult time but I'm doing far better both mentally and physically. I do think the opening post was done before the forum got updated Blush 

Ok so what have I been up to well.... I've been overwhelmed lately by my family to the point I poisoned myself quite badly, you see I look after my nan every week doing her housework and sorting out shopping doing appointments and I do that also for my own home, so I'm like a little maid right now for two households... Rolleyes In truth I was so overworked I got a migraine and ate in the dark, you see we also have a new oven and being a fan electric I was unsure of how long it would take to cook chicken with a season in a bag...... 35mins at 210c is what it said I did 30mins at 190c long story short, I ate it while it was purely raw and I mean deep pink in the dark. I only started to realise when I choked.... Rolleyes  I mean I was so worn out I wasn't even thinking straight whatsoever then realising I just ate half of a Chicken leg that's raw all over I knew I fudged up. Being food poisoned has been where I've spent the last 14 days being sick and paying the toilet many visits.... thankfully I haven't caught anything like salmonella being UK flock so I'm safe at least. I'm feeling better but sometimes I have indigestion and only in the past couple of days am I feeling better.

Ever onwards
So my journey continues towards my original goal of GG but as I said recently my goal has changed, it's not about a size it's about defeating dysphoria though I think I am ontrack for that this Christmas I'm not sure if happiness will lay there for me. I feel like I'm around halfway to being happy, dysphoria is a unique beast for us Transpeep's because it's this nagging thing in our lives that tricks us and makes us do things that are hard to explain. Right now I look in a mirror and I don't see the girl that is a "g" far from it, it is much smaller in my mind. This is but one of the tricks dysphoria has and it's not nice at all. Let alone visual appearance on my face, I deal with a lot of crippling dysphoria and it's just plain horrible I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Enough fluff and something more positive last time I measured 1600.67cc about 20ccs into a "G" cup so a "little g" lol. So where am I this time well... for sometime I've continued to slow down in fact but a pattern might be emerging its likely too early to tell but I've returned to my original speed with the introduction last week with tinctures. I've gained 120cc in 14 days so I'm now at 1720.83 having to once again bugged our and especially my dearest Lara to find out what all this means so that little "g" has become a bigger "G" yay! About half way through in reality. This is a 7.51% increase similar to a earlier record. What's interesting about this is that I'm getting such a jump still at this stage to experience another ramp up would be quite interesting.... could I break a 200cc record for 14 days? I have no idea but I've been close once lol

Below you'll find my images, and gosh is it getting harder to keep them aligned, I tried and my boobs are going out of the frame so to keep it sort of consistent you can see my face/neck slowly vanishing out of the frame LOL. But I hope the new frontal shows some serious progress as I have to lean away from the camera too slightly lol

Am I on track for a GG for Christmas? Maybe let's not jinx it shall we, I still have a growth window to deal with and I think NBE is the key to shattering it.  Blush Below is an optional read but if you want to go feel free and skip to the images and timeline update which reminds me I should post over there shouldn't I or should I save it for GG hehe Shy

A festive break
So at this point I must say something I've been thinking about for quite awhile now, I've done a lot this year, I went full time as me. I did my vocal training and done all the legality and documentation towards being me Melissa and even went to TransPride 2022 down in Brighton. Yet I'll be honest I'm quite worn out by everything, winter and the earlier darker hours do make me feel quite depressed and dysphoric. I have quite a few moments of Trauma around this time of year and I feel so badly needing isolation and alone time to consume the events of the year. So with that announcement I'll be taking a hiatus until Christmas and then another break into the new year. I'll pop in and share my blood results but nothing other than that as the best way for me to deal with some darkness is some serious alone time.

I will not be stopping NBE but more doing it in private for the next few months though my back would likely want a break from all this growth in such a short time but its not a time for that  Big Grin I don't want to give it up hell it will make guessing if I accomplish GG by Christmas that much more interesting. So without further ado I'll be going on hiatus around the 9th when I post my blood results until the 27th December or a little before who knows hehe. As I need sometime to nurture my mind and heal somewhat.

Know I love you all but I need this ^-^  Heart Heart Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Oh and I do love thin sweaters now that we are heading to Christmas, this one surely shows reality that such perky contrast can't Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Jealous doesn’t even begin to describe my emotions right now lol. Congratulations on your continued success. I know how happy you must be!

Mel,

Gratz on all your progress.

I think you are at a further stage of transitioning than I can understand.

This makes all that you say very valuable.

The pictures are nice too...wink wink.

I very much appreciate you sharing your story.

Regards, 
 Owlie

(01-11-2022, 06:54 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Jealous doesn’t even begin to describe my emotions right now lol. Congratulations on your continued success. I know how happy you must be!

My progress has blown me away really.... I mean I started just awhile ago feels like yesterday I started to dabble in NBE wizardry back in July, so doubters beware cause I'm sold if NBE went viral it seriously could distrust a multibillion dollar breast implant industry  Tongue

(02-11-2022, 09:46 PM)Owllee Wrote:  Mel,

Gratz on all your progress.

I think you are at a further stage of transitioning than I can understand.

This makes all that you say very valuable.

The pictures are nice too...wink wink.

I very much appreciate you sharing your story.

Regards, 
 Owlie

Thank you very much I've come a long way see above Cool , about my stage of my transition I'm just under 3 years working HRT and under 4 if you count my chaotic first year with abysmal levels. Feel free to ask me any question any time, even with me going on a break I'll be sure to answer too  Blush Oh and they are getting far nicer as I grow which is helping me a lot Big Grin

Wow, Looks great, one day might get like you and John (Jean)
Liz

Hi Mel, 

Congrats on the recent breast growth, you definitely increased the side branching, do you think it's from noogling or MSM + Vit D3 + E2 + P4? Also I'm so very happy (and proud) you're living as you full time…and changing all your legal documents.  Heart

(08-11-2022, 02:04 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Mel, 

Congrats on the recent breast growth, you definitely increased the side branching, do you think it's from noogling or MSM + Vit D3 + E2 + P4? Also I'm so very happy (and proud) you're living as you full time…and changing all your legal documents.  Heart

Hey Lotus, come in! come in! the room is warm, but all out of those cookies I'm afraid  Blush

Thank you I've come crazy far in the last few months since I joined, I had to ask our dear Lara  Heart what she thought, and we both agree that its noogle contributing but agree its my regine powering size with noogle contributing to shape though I've always been the tear drop even before NBE.

Going full time was a huge step in my life, I had overcome a lot of adversary that led me to that moment May was such a huge moment, seeing my drivers licence with Miss on it is awesome and a very long time coming since I was 6 Heart

(08-11-2022, 09:05 PM)Mel87 Wrote:  
(08-11-2022, 02:04 AM)Loto Wrote:  Ciao Mel, 

complimenti per la recente crescita del seno, hai decisamente aumentato la ramificazione laterale, pensi sia da noogling o MSM + Vit D3 + E2 + P4? Inoltre sono molto felice (e orgoglioso) che tu stia vivendo come te a tempo pieno... e cambiando tutti i tuoi documenti legali.  Heart

Ehi Loto, entra! Si accomodi! la stanza è calda, ma con tutti quei biscotti temo  Blush

Grazie, sono impazzito lontano negli ultimi mesi da quando mi sono iscritto, ho dovuto chiedere alla nostra cara Lara  Heartcosa ne pensava, ed entrambi siamo d'accordo sul fatto che sia noogle contribuendo ma sono d'accordo che è la mia dimensione di alimentazione regine con noogle che contribuisce a dare forma anche se sono sempre stato la lacrima anche prima di NBE.

Andare a tempo pieno è stato un grande passo nella mia vita, ho superato molti avversari che mi hanno portato a quel momento. Maggio è stato un momento così grande, vedere la mia patente con Miss su di essa è fantastico e passa molto tempo da quando ero 6 Heart

ciao a tutti, devo congratularmi con Melissa e Didi per i loro fantastici seni.
ivana

Kiss

Mel,

Did you take days off when first pumping?

I find that I really like it for a couple days then it seems like too much.

Did you set goals?

And the billion dollar, pound, kwacha, euro question of all time...when did you know it was time to transition?

I mean really transition.

Best,
 Owlie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon