Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's timeline

So I'm now few years in with this. Registered on BN in March 2019, I started with only noogle which gave me a bit of a start. Then started experimenting with herbal NBE in April 2020, added more things into the program later that year which along with Ainterol PM resulted into my breasts budding around late autumn. I was on and off on NBE and then on a "full program" modeled after Lotus's ideas for several months and then switched on conventional HRT in June 2021.

I have kept suitable NBE supplements on the side and expanded with time as my knowledge has gotten broader, today, I'm sixteen months on HRT. My breast development has been phenomenal. I'm not kidding, the pace has been quite steady and also rather quick. I'm still in early Tanner Stage four and today measured at 2263ccs which on my band length translates to 38GG (UK). Since starting HRT I've grown 1499ccs in volume.  Here's something I haven't uploaded before, you can see the pace and % change in volume.

Time on HRT: Cupsize: Volume:
Day   0      40 B     (710)  764
month 1      40 C     (850)  937 +173 29,15%
month 2      40 C+    (850)  991  +54 5,83%
month 3      40 D     (1000)1030  +39 13,65%
month 4      40 D+    (1180)1196 +166 5,79%
month 5      40 DD    (1180)1324 +128 10,43%
month 6      40 DD    (1180)1327   +3 0,42%
month 7      40 DD+   (1180)1278  -49 -3,66%
month 8      40 DD+   (1180)1322  +44 3,57%
month 9      40 E     (1370)1458 +136 8,16%
month 10     40 E     (1370)1468  +10 2,15%
month 11     40 E+    (1370)1575 +107 7,16%
month 12     40 F     (1580)1640  +65 4,08%
month 13     38 FF    (1580)1793 +153 9,14%
Month 14     38 G     (1810)1959  +93 9,05%
Month 15     38 GG    (2060)2112 +153 7,66%
Month 16     38 GG    (2060)2263 +147 7,03%

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Excellent timeline post! 
Congratulations on your success!

Such impressive and constant growth! congratulations, they look stunning!<3

Thanks Aria and Stevenator. Heart I can't wait for some months to pass by so I can post updates here. Maybe I should picture dump some older timelines and I made one new one today, just to observe some latest changes. Maybe I'll attach few to this post right now.

SO here's some timelines, the 2017-2021 shows what a difference a while on herbal NBE and some months on HRT can do compared to few years prior. Then the one with the bras is a a silly one, I did it when I had just grown into FF/H cups, showing how ill fitting my previous bras were at the time. And then the newest one, just two months difference, the pose of course is not perfectly spot on but look at that. Not much weight change but the way it sits on me is shifting.

All this stands as proof of not only NBE working its magic but that it can also work wonders alongside conventional HRT when done right.  Cool

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

NBE/HRT is Magic.
Thanks again for contributing to the timeline forum. It’ll show visitors what a great place this is!

Great timeline Lara, very thorough. The full body timeline "feminization" from August to October is impressive. I don't call it fat-redistribution anymore, nope...it's more fat-feminization, and your full body timeline is a perfect example of that, thanks for sharing.  

L.  Smile

Absolutely Amazing Feminine Curves, Larissa.

(19-10-2022, 10:08 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Thanks Aria and Stevenator. Heart I can't wait for some months to pass by so I can post updates here. Maybe I should picture dump some older timelines and I made one new one today, just to observe some latest changes. Maybe I'll attach few to this post right now.

SO here's some timelines, the 2017-2021 shows what a difference a while on herbal NBE and some months on HRT can do compared to few years prior. Then the one with the bras is a a silly one, I did it when I had just grown into FF/H cups, showing how ill fitting my previous bras were at the time. And then the newest one, just two months difference, the pose of course is not perfectly spot on but look at that. Not much weight change but the way it sits on me is shifting.

All this stands as proof of not only NBE working its magic but that it can also work wonders alongside conventional HRT when done right.  Cool

What where dates for last photo you did? From zero for first photo i gather, but what was you doing to get to the second photo and the date of that?

Just thought i had to add. I get random things come through from twitter. One of them is half naked to showing there breasts off. I am pretty sure you should be on there. Your hold your own and beat quite a few i feel x

Thanks Lotus and Stevenator. Heart Oh yea, its really making it all fem, rewriting of all soft tissues. Big Grin 

Gabrielle, the old photo is taken some time in 2017, I'm not sure about the exact date and the newer picture is in late summer 2021, I think I was maybe three or four months on HRT at that picture? Gosh I should have added the dates to the pictures. I can find them but that would take a long time.

Hello Didi. 
iIncredible and constant progress. 
Certainly a hormonal disposition since birth. 
I am running out of breath in the sense of a slowdown in progress. that's my feeling. 
Thank you for the trombinoscope. 
I made other purchases, I can't wait to show you my future progress. 
Here, we see incredible things. Men and women have the same breast constitutions. 
For us, it is simply necessary to relaunch puberty. 
Cordially. 
John (Jean)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon