Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Stretching!

Very cool steampunk looking device  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

(10-06-2022, 05:45 PM)wee2er Wrote:  

Hope you have applied for the patent and copyright Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">
MMMM, me thinks I could make that on the 3D printer at work. it woudl be considerably lighter than 1! copper pipe LOL

Think I will donate this idea to the general public!  lol  Now a 3D printed one would be great.  Actually being heavy is part of the sensation!  thinking you could actually hang some extra weights on it!

(10-06-2022, 08:21 PM)Aussiebra Wrote:  Very cool steampunk looking device Smile

Was thinking of adding a couple gauges!

I had this idea. I was going to make a padded table, like a massage table. But have an open space where the chest is. You would lay on the table face down and rest or nap. Your breasts would be in the open space and hang toward the floor. You would just let gravity do its job.

(11-06-2022, 11:27 AM)Crystal Amethyst Wrote:  

I had this idea. I was going to make a padded table, like a massage table. But have an open space where the chest is. You would lay on the table face down and rest or nap. Your breasts would be in the open space and hang toward the floor. You would just let gravity do its job.

If gravity alone were a factor in breast growth, all men would have D cups and all women would had triple G's!  Tough gravity may work, it just takes 70 years, so says my mother about her saggy breasts!  lol

I had a similar idea for a table with two built in suction domes!  

Hi Karren,

Yeah, I think you are right!

Never underestimate the mind of an engineer  CoolBig Grin

(12-06-2022, 07:38 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Never underestimate the mind of an engineer  CoolBig Grin

I always thought I should have gotten a minor in bra design!  lol

Wow! Karren, I mean this as only complementary when I say you're the steampunk mad scientist of breast enlargement. That's a wild looking rig. I would think, though, to make much actual difference with stretching that way you'd have to have it on for very long periods of time.

You're skin must not be a sensitive as mine. I can only do suction using cups that have cushioned lining. A piece of PVC like that would make a mess of my chest.

No, my skin is not sensitive at all and my breasts can take some abuse.  But that’s a subject for my bondage forums.  Lol.

I wear my newest breast stretcher for an hour or two about 4 times a week.  Along with an hour or two of pumping.    Am working on a new variant that is more bra like with a bra band and bra straps and a more streamlined cup/breast stretcher.

(01-07-2022, 03:39 AM)karren hutton Wrote:  

No, my skin is not sensitive at all and my breasts can take some abuse.  But that’s a subject for my bondage forums.  Lol.

I wear my newest breast stretcher for an hour or two about 4 times a week.  Along with an hour or two of pumping.    Am working on a new variant that is more bra like with a bra band and bra straps and a more streamlined cup/breast stretcher.

How long before you have a viable prototype for sales on Amazon? ;-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon