Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Stretching!

I think I may have invented something new.   It stared out as a bondage device but I do think it is helping to enlarge my breasts!  

"
I have always been handy and creative. Years ago I built a couple basic
breast clamps that I use from time to time but lately I have been
working in the shop and visiting the hardware store to build a different
kind of breast bondage device. This device does 3 functions, breast
clamp, breast nipple suction and breast nipple pulling, all at the same
time, if you want all three, or separately.

The frame is made of soldered copper pipe with the bottom and top
hinging around a common pipe located about 9 inches away from the body.
The top and bottom pipes are connected together with a single threaded
rod with a tightening knob, located in the middle. From this common
pipe, two vacuum operated two inch nipple cups are connected by threaded
rods. Each cup rod has a tightening knob. The knobs were found to be
easier to operate than wing nuts. Vacuum is supplied by a small hand
operated vacuum pump.

Here is the completed device.

"

Here's the bondage forum links -

https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/threads/br...ost-188261

https://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14166

[Image: MFBBD.jpg]

[Image: lounging-new.jpg]

[Image: pulling.jpg]

(06-06-2022, 04:40 AM)karren hutton Wrote:  

I think I may have invented something new.   It stared out as a bondage device but I do think it is helping to enlarge my breasts!  

"

Very nice!    Looks like I need to make a trip to home depot.  I have been doing similar with multiple size cups and trying to use rope to provide tension.  This looks like it would work so much better. 

(06-06-2022, 02:01 PM)Breast_wishes Wrote:  Very nice!    Looks like I need to make a trip to home depot.  I have been doing similar with multiple size cups and trying to use rope to provide tension.  This looks like it would work so much better. 

Thanks!  Actually working on another version....  This is a mock up of the new prototype.  One half of it at least.  Think of it as two of these, connected together with short copper link in front, a longer copper chain that wraps around your back and two copper chains straps running over your shoulders.  Like a copper bra.  The suction cup will pull each breast through the oval base which will be tight against the chest.  Need to solder this one together, try it out and then pickup some more fitting to complete the other half.

[Image: prototype.jpg]

In action...

[Image: proto-worn.jpg]

Great advancements in breast growth/stretching technology!

(09-06-2022, 01:01 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Great advancements in breast growth/stretching technology!

Thanks

Model 2.0...

[Image: steam-punk-bondage.jpg]

Testing...

[Image: DSC04570.jpg]

[Image: DSC04584.jpg]

That is pretty awesome all around. And I thought my homemade metal fireplace tongs were pretty handy - this is a whole 'nother level!

(09-06-2022, 01:26 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  That is pretty awesome all around. And I thought my homemade metal fireplace tongs were pretty handy - this is a whole 'nother level!
!

Thanks!  I love going to the hardware store!  So many alternate uses for things!   Here's tonight's upgrade.   Added rare earth magnets to align the breasts.  Added loops for a halter strap (chain) and rear band (chain).  Like to think of them as safety chains because if the cups loose pressure or you pull too hard, the whole contraption will explode off your chest without them.

[Image: newest.jpg]

(10-06-2022, 03:48 AM)karren hutton Wrote:  

(09-06-2022, 01:26 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  That is pretty awesome all around. And I thought my homemade metal fireplace tongs were pretty handy - this is a whole 'nother level!
!

Thanks!  I love going to the hardware store!  So many alternate uses for things!   Here's tonight's upgrade.   Added rare earth magnets to align the breasts.  Added loops for a halter strap (chain) and rear band (chain).  Like to think of them as safety chains because if the cups loose pressure or you pull too hard, the whole contraption will explode off your chest without them.

[Image: newest.jpg]

Hope you have applied for the patent and copyright Smile
MMMM, me thinks I could make that on the 3D printer at work. it woudl be considerably lighter than 1! copper pipe LOL

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon