Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

biggest breasts here?

What is your cup and breast size?

See who have the bigger breasts here, and tell your methods and if you're lactating or not

Let's see!

草草草

For me, Pinnochia has it hands down (mostly due to natural gyno & pumping I believe??) WOWZA what a rack!!! Totally jealous!!!

Then Id say probably Our Lady Lotus.

Stefanie_s looks really great too! Smile 

We need to make a Top 10 list, it'd be inspiring to everyone to do their best! Smile 

(fwiw, I've always wondered how long it'd take for this thread to be posted.)

(06-07-2020, 04:10 PM)auzifreek9 Wrote:  For me, Pinnochia has it hands down (mostly due to natural gyno & pumping I believe??) WOWZA what a rack!!! Totally jealous!!!

Then Id say probably Our Lady Lotus.

Stefanie_s looks really great too! Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> 

We need to make a Top 10 list, it'd be inspiring to everyone to do their best! Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> 

(fwiw, I've always wondered how long it'd take for this thread to be posted.)

Some of those darlings is lactating?

and they are tgirls or bustyboys? C:

Depends.  Are you including HRT, or pure herbal?

38C, btw. All herbs and some personal fitness.

(06-07-2020, 04:10 PM)auzifreek9 Wrote:  (fwiw, I've always wondered how long it'd take for this thread to be posted.)
It's a question that has been asked several times over the years. Big Grin

Is this some kind of a competition? Dodgy

EDIT:
This thread seems like a prime target for triggering boob envy, dysphoria in some and awfully like some goddamn dick measuring contest that kids do. Sorry for being such a cynical bitch, but the answer to the OP's question can quite easily be found by browsing the forum.

/rant.

(05-07-2020, 05:49 PM)Vanitas1998 Wrote:  

What is your cup and breast size?

See who have the bigger breasts here, and tell your methods and if you're lactating or not

Let's see!

Pure size, or size in relationship to body/band size?    A good example is I have about the same size 'breasts' as my wife when grabbing a handful.  Mine looks small and hers look huge,  probably because I'm 6'5" and she is 5'5" and half my weight.

I agree that this isn't really a good idea for a thread, though it is kind of older and was revived. It's not likely to bring up positive vibes and can likely lead to dysphoria and envy in others as has been said. I'm sure this has of course gone through peoples heads or brought up a lot but still pretty iffy to make public I think. I want people to be inspired by others rather than feel like they can't amount to them or something q-q

Many members here are transgender women and think like women. It is ok to admire and compliment them, but don't objectify them. Having a large chest contest starts to feel like toxic male behavior. Just my opinion.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon