Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Excited to be taking the plunge

Hi Everyone,

I’m Wilma, I chose that name because my online gaming username is Fred Flintstone and seeing as I want to semi feminise myself I thought choosing his wife’s name was more appropriate.  My real name’s Martin, I’m 46 and I’m from the UK.

It seems I’m like most people here in that I started cross dressing when I was young.  My sisters used to dress me up as a girl and I think some of that rubbed off.  As I grew older it became more of a sexual thing for me and I liked wearing anything tight and preferably shiny, so leotards, leggings, panties and at the time stores like Woolworths and even Claires was selling leotards and cycling shorts so what I wanted was easy to get, which was handy as online shopping wasn’t even a thing back then.  I’ll never forget one of the assistants in Woolworths laughing because her colleague had to serve a ‘pervert’, but that didn’t put me off because I got what I needed.

Then when I was about 18 I met a woman who was a bit older than me, we got on, she even encouraged me to cross dress before I even told her I did, we got married, but then she became controlling.  One way in which she’d control me was she forced me to wear her clothes under mine when I went out which really sucked the fun out of it, she became violent, like stabbing me in shoulder or standing on my neck until I passed out, that kind of thing.  We divorced and for a while I didn’t enjoy cross dressing as it was too painful emotionally.

Fast forward a few years, I moved on and met someone else, then one day I woke up and felt a little spark inside me.  I suddenly felt the urge to cross dress again and by this time online shopping meant I had access to enough clothes to fill a wardrobe and with next day delivery. I felt happiness I hadn’t felt in a long time but this time something wasn’t right. 

Quite recently, in the midst of lockdown, I was made aware of a YouTube channel by “J. Draper” where she talked about history, it was fascinating, then I came across a video where she talked about how she wore corsets.  Corsets? Those are tight and sometimes shiny.  I simply had to get me one of those, so after a bit of research I bought a black satin underbust corset because I didn’t have breasts but then later I bought a pink satin overbust corset for more coverage and it felt wonderful to wear it.  I remember laying there holding myself wearing it, I had tears in my eyes, it was amazing.  The only downside of the overbust corset was, if I had it on tight, the waist was perfect but there was always a gap at the top and at the hips, that’s when it hit me what wasn’t right, I don’t have the right shape any more. 

When I was younger I was a lot thinner and had a narrow waist which was more feminine, but as I got older my shoulders and chest filled out (as did my belly during lockdown but I’m working on that). It soon dawned on me that it won’t feel right cross dressing until I get the right shape body and it wasn’t until I saw a packet of birth control pills my partners daughter had misplaced that I realised I could change the shape of my body, I pondered just taking some but came to my senses and thought I’d research first and I’m glad I did as although it could give me the shape of a woman, part of my reason for cross dressing is because it was sexual but if I took estrogen it could adversely effect that thus negating the point of taking estrogen.  I'm also not wanting to transition to a woman, I wanted to be a man with a more feminine shape.

In the end I settled on buying silicon breasts, which would fill out the corset at the top and I've always wanted to wear a sports bra, but it's just not the same as you don't get the sensation.  I started pondering the idea of changing my body through hormones again, so after days of reseach (when I should have been working...sorry boss) I found that there is a middle ground, taking specific herbs such as FG, which could grow breasts without effecting sexual performance.  I was totally sold on the idea.

Which brings me to today.  I've taken the plunge, a week ago I ordered Natureday pills which contains some of those wonder herbs and some PM cream to try to increase the size of my nipples, because why not.

Assuming this works, at some point I know someone will notice how I've grown.  My excuse will be that I've been taking something to help ease the side effects of my inhaler and, oh no, I've developed breasts.  I just hope I get to use that excuse. 

Sorry for the long post, I just had to tell someone.

Welcome and good luck!

Are THESE the ones you have ordered?

We have put together a special formula of 100% natural ingredients. It includes herbs like Dong Quai, Blessed Thistle, Fennel, Fenugreek, and Saw Palmetto that have been used for centuries. All natural; all are very special

But they're not saying how much of everything is in them?

(11-01-2022, 04:54 PM)eve_phedrina Wrote:  

Welcome and good luck!

Are THESE the ones you have ordered?

We have put together a special formula of 100% natural ingredients. It includes herbs like Dong Quai, Blessed Thistle, Fennel, Fenugreek, and Saw Palmetto that have been used for centuries. All natural; all are very special

But they're not saying how much of everything is in them?

Thank you.  It's a nice community you have here so I had to join.

Yes, those are the ones.  I did notice it doesn't say how much is in them, but reading the testimonials there are so many people saying that they do work.  Worst case scenario of course is nothing happens and I try something else.  Obviously these things can't be rushed and if it takes 2 years it takes 2 years as long as I see something.

If they work I will post the results, promise.

IMO, Eve has a good point.  Again, IMO, there are several reasons why taking just a single or a few herbs for NBE.  I will not go into details, but will mention a couple.  One, Natureday pills may cost more than a similar group of herbs that have been shown to be effective by people in this site.  Many people have good luck with just one or 2 herb combinations. Two, medical issues and potential side effects that may or may not show up immediately.  If you are taking a combination product like Natureday and have a reaction, you will not know what herb in the combination is causing your problem.  Many of these herbs have side effects like increased blood pressure, internal bleeding, and liver or kidney damage. Three, testimonials on a commercial website are going to be biased in favor of their product.  Everyone responds differently to NBE herbs.  One of my postings on a commercial PM product was removed by the company because I mentioned a side effect that was documented on a medical website (Rxlisting.com), my own personal experience and other people's experience on this website.  IMO, You should to be more skeptical of non-medical opinions with respect to your health.  Four, not knowing what the amount of a herb that is inside a combination pill could be a waste of money.  On this site, many people have experimented with different amounts of PM, FG, etc and have found the mg amount that works for them.  In pharmacology/medicine, the least amount of a drug that accomplishes the task is the correct amount (paraphrased). I am not trying to discourage you with respect to your program.  I am just trying to caution you about potential pitfalls.

Thank you, I really appreciate your honest opinion and it has given me a lot to think about.  It goes without saying, I don't want breasts at any cost and certainly not at the detriment to my health.

There are so many different combinations people are using so for a beginner it can be a bit confusing of what combination to try and how much.  Buying them separately would also be a lot cheaper too and some of these can be sourced locally whereas Natureday comes from the US and shipping is expensive.

Time for me to do a bit more research I think.

(11-01-2022, 11:31 PM)WilmaFlintstone Wrote:  

Thank you, I really appreciate your honest opinion and it has given me a lot to think about.  It goes without saying, I don't want breasts at any cost and certainly not at the detriment to my health.

There are so many different combinations people are using so for a beginner it can be a bit confusing of what combination to try and how much.  Buying them separately would also be a lot cheaper too and some of these can be sourced locally whereas Natureday comes from the US and shipping is expensive.

Time for me to do a bit more research I think.

There are many programs that people have used.  I favor, without trying them myself, the idea of just starting with one or maybe 2 herbs.  Several people have started with just a low dose of PM (pills mainly) for a week or two to see how their body reacts.  They then increase the dose over time.  They will typically give the PM (assuming not side effects) a couple of months to see if they have positive results.  Other people will use a T-blocker

(there are many to choose from)

in addition to the PM.  You will see many people jump in with a large number of herbs all at once.  IMO, for the same reasons I listed above, I prefer the "start simple" approach.  To get a better idea of what you may want to do, checkout the info that Lotus has put together.  His recommendations are considered authoritative and very successful.  If this is a long journey, then doing the up front research now is important and will help you not waste time. Remember, everyone reacts differently to NBE. That is primarily why there are so many different programs.  Good luck.

From my perspective, I would highly recommend the most healthful approach foremost.  Simply regaining the thin waist your body has already had will do wonders for your health, and guarantees a more feminine shape.  There is no need to disrupt your hormonal profile with this approach.  Rather, you optimize what your body was already trying to do in your youth.

Hi Martin I'm from the UK too but my name really is Drew. What that f-ING bitch stood on your neck until you passed out? I would have broken that leg that stood on me in a heartbeat. I get the feeling one feels when wearing nice things, I get extremely aroused when I'm ..let's just say fully kitted out. An abusive relationship isn't a relationship it's a trial and the abuser is very good at convincing you that you cannot get anything better than them so you become absolutely devoted are scared of losing this person as they control your life and feel you need that person to function, you DONT!. Yes I had an awful bitch like that too, happy that you got out of that and I do understand. It's difficult to express emotions in just a few words but I do get it it and have felt it honestly I have and it's embarrassing but also fulfilling now as I can now tell that bitch who controlled my life to just fuck off I don't need you.

Welcome! Glad to hear you found us ? 

So, a couple of thoughts. It’s worth thinking about breast growth and overall body feminization as two separate goals. PM and FG, etc, will work well triggering breast growth in some (to varying degrees), but won’t do very much for other changes. That’s because a lot of the androgenic changes we associate with men are due to testosterone either suppressing (like in the amount of fat in the face, hips, etc) or accentuating (like muscle growth, belly fat, etc) different characteristics. Most of the herbs here are weak anti-androgens or estrogen analogs, but aside from triggering breast growth just aren’t strong enough to really overcome your natural hormone balance. So, be realistic with the types of changes you’ll be able to see, and maybe look at other approaches to achieving your desired body image. A good weight loss plan and waist trainer can do much more for your waist than PM/GF/RR ever will (I went from a 32” to 26” waist while maintaining 36” hips with just diet and waist training).

I hope this is helpful! Best of luck on your journey!

(13-01-2022, 01:16 AM)Drew Wrote:  Hi Martin I'm from the UK too but my name really is Drew. What that f-ING bitch stood on your neck until you passed out? I would have broken that leg that stood on me in a heartbeat. I get the feeling one feels when wearing nice things, I get extremely aroused when I'm ..let's just say fully kitted out. An abusive relationship isn't a relationship it's a trial and the abuser is very good at convincing you that you cannot get anything better than them so you become absolutely devoted are scared of losing this person as they control your life and feel you need that person to function, you DONT!. Yes I had an awful bitch like that too, happy that you got out of that and I do understand. It's difficult to express emotions in just a few words but I do get it it and have felt it honestly I have and it's embarrassing but also fulfilling now as I can now tell that bitch who controlled my life to just fuck off I don't need you.

Hi Drew.  I'm actually from the north of the UK but at the moment I'm down south on business.  And thank you.  Not many people can understand what someone in a controlling relationship goes through and I'm always asked "Why didn't you just leave her" and it's not that simple, you think you love them and as you said, they make you feel like you won't do any better and you should be grateful they are putting up with you.  I ended up joining a support group, the stories I've heard in that group makes me realise it could have been so much worse.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon