Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tens unit for growth?

I read that a TENS unit can be used to help with lactation as the stimulation promotes release of prolactin. Would this be helpful for stimulating growth as well?

Hi Dawn,
I tried TENS a few years ago. I bought the special breast pads, and they were a waste of money.
I then tried the individual pads. The feeling you get is amazing, and very preasurable, but as far as any increase in breast growth. I didnt notice a thing.
It is fun to try and to vary the freg, and pulses.
Bobbi

I think I'm seeing positive results, but then again, it's hard to measure. It sure is fun though Smile

My tens unit is awesome! Used everyday, it will really develop everything needed to make milk! I can feel my nipples getting "hollow" and thicker, my boobs are much heavier since I started using a Tens unit.
Put the sticky electrodes on your boobs, one on each side of the nipple, try to get them close. Play with the setting and enjoy. 
*watch out for orgasmic activity
I use mine in timed self bondage, heavenly!

I had read somewhere that putting anything say like the electrodes from an electro stim machine across the chest (heart) is dangerous but I can`t find where I read it.
My electro stim is awesome  for my lower back pain though Smile

Isn’t a Tens Unit just a century old medical quackery turned into a bondage toy? I hate the feeling of getting shocked, so I’ve never approached this with any interest thanks.

Not a shock but a constant electrical tingling that makes the muscles contract and loosen up. There are a few different types of units.
There is Tens, EMS, Russian intiferential (and a few others I can`t think of right now). The difference being each one works ad a different depth in the muscle and/or on the nerves in the muscle.
I have terrible back pain whenever I drink too much regular coffee so I usually stick to half - caff or decaf unless I`m feeling tired or wiped out. I have a unit that cost me around $30 and it does constant pulse and can cycle and man, when I use it it feels good. Not sting-y or shock-ey but vibrate-ey Smile
Sometimes I fall asleep with it on and the area will be a little numb after use but it definitely loosens up my lower back.
I just might have to try it on my chest Smile

I have used tens units on my breasts for years and can't say they have really helped with growth.  They are used to stimulate prolactin in women and since I have a prolactin secreting tumor, it doesn't take much stimulation to get me lactating.   But no real  growth has occurred.  That is primarily due to pumping... 

I mainly use tens for stimulation.   Typically have three units with 4 pads on each breast running different programs.  Feels awesome like my breasts are going to jump off my chest...

Here's a photo wearing a Playtex bra with two units.

Tonight it was 8 tens pads using 3 tens units running 2 separate programs....  feels like my breasts are dancing and are on fire!  lol

WOW

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon