Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Looking for success stories

Hi everyone.. It's been forever since I've visited this site or posted anything. I've been re-focusing on my breast development lately and I'm hoping to really "bloom" during the upcoming fall and winter months. I started out about two years ago with the herbal route but later started sporadic hrt with decent success.

To help with inspiration I was just curious if someone could direct me towards the members here who have had the most dramatic success when it comes to growth. I consider myself pretty fit so I would like to find people with a similar build as me. I've been searching for a few days now so I would really appreciate a little extra help. Thanks very much and happy growing!

Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

(08-08-2021, 01:14 PM)bella_kriss Wrote:  

Hi everyone.. It's been forever since I've visited this site or posted anything. I've been re-focusing on my breast development lately and I'm hoping to really "bloom" during the upcoming fall and winter months. I started out about two years ago with the herbal route but later started sporadic hrt with decent success.

To help with inspiration I was just curious if someone could direct me towards the members here who have had the most dramatic success when it comes to growth. I consider myself pretty fit so I would like to find people with a similar build as me. I've been searching for a few days now so I would really appreciate a little extra help. Thanks very much and happy growing!

Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

I'm reluctant to mention a members name without their permission though I do have my opinions on who is the bustiest or who is the most dedicated or who is the most feminine here. Myself am quite fit, slim and busty but have no idea what I'm doing or how I got there so sorry can't help. Not sure anybody will mention members to refer, what we do is personal and intimate and personally I think mentioning another person is crossing a line. Sorry.

[/quote]
I'm reluctant to mention a members name without their permission though I do have my opinions on who is the bustiest or who is the most dedicated or who is the most feminine here. Myself am quite fit, slim and busty but have no idea what I'm doing or how I got there so sorry can't help. Not sure anybody will mention members to refer, what we do is personal and intimate and personally I think mentioning another person is crossing a line. Sorry.
[/quote]

Ok, thanks Drew. I appreciate your input and your opinion. I might take exception to the last part you wrote, though. From what I've seen, one of the purposes of this forum is to give people a place to share their experiences and progress openly with other members. I don't see a problem mentioning others who have willfully put their experiences out in the open.

(11-08-2021, 06:40 PM)bella_kriss Wrote:  

[/quote]

Ok, thanks Drew. I appreciate your input and your opinion. I might take exception to the last part you wrote, though. From what I've seen, one of the purposes of this forum is to give people a place to share their experiences and progress openly with other members. I don't see a problem mentioning others who have willfully put their experiences out in the open.

[/quote]
Well sorry about that, you mentioned you are pretty fit but that doesn't describe your build. Fit as in muscular or a slight and feminine build? If the latter then you don't need a lot, I haven't but they look enormous on me. I think a key to success is properly analysing your body to see what is possible and what you can do to modify your body to enhance the process and shape or volume you desire, it's not just about the boobs but what they are being placed on . I had to change my entire shape through diet and exercise and starving away all muscle mass I had (don't do that) but....well I hope it worked, I think it did. A person with a larger torso will need a lot more mass for effect, I don't know how to do that. Am certainly not an expert and don't know if you have seen any of my pics but my tip is fenugreek, I swear on it! Lots and lots of calcium too with vitamin d to help the body absorb the calcium properly. Form is important and developing those milk ducts to achieve roundness is worth it, that's my amateur opinion.

What we are trying to do is change our birth gender and if serious and dedicated enough we will. It's not just about boobs, for me at the start it was only about having boobs but a man with boobs is just a man with boobs. It's the entire body that needs to change, some are fixated on boob development and forget the rest of the body but it's ultra important to work on everything which may mean serious sacrifices. Now that's just me and my opinion and am bias as after a lot of hard work, starvation and sacrifice got there I think so am preaching from my high horse. (have to add there are others here who have a far more impressive body than mine I'm quite jealous of) But seriously I know and understand the feelings you have about wanting breasts i was the same and thats all that interested me in the beginning . If that's all you are after then that's fine and I hope you get what you are after but am sure there will come a time during your development you will think....this bit could be improved on too.

I would like to think I've done well as someone who never committed entirely in that I would take PM or BO for say a few weeks to a month at a time followed by a long break. Currently, I take the 750mg Ainterol PM when I'm sort of feeling the need to, maybe for a day or two. Over the last six years of doing this, I went from a tight chest to round protruding boobs that show in pretty much everything I wear. I also saw changes to my butt, hips and the emotional / mental side. 

I haven't posted pics in a long time, mostly cause I always felt like they never looked how I felt they looked in a pic.

(11-08-2021, 10:16 PM)Drew Wrote:  What we are trying to do is change our birth gender and if serious and dedicated enough we will. It's not just about boobs, for me at the start it was only about having boobs but a man with boobs is just a man with boobs. It's the entire body that needs to change, some are fixated on boob development and forget the rest of the body but it's ultra important to work on everything which may mean serious sacrifices. Now that's just me and my opinion and am bias as after a lot of hard work, starvation and sacrifice got there I think so am preaching from my high horse. (have to add there are others here who have a far more impressive body than mine I'm quite jealous of) But seriously I know and understand the feelings you have about wanting breasts i was the same and thats all that interested me in the beginning . If that's all you are after then that's fine and I hope you get what you are after but am sure there will come a time during your development you will think....this bit could be improved on too.

Thanks very much Drew. I can relate to a lot of what you're saying. I had quite the feminine shape going on before certain events kicked in last year. I've gained roughly 25 or 30 pounds since then just from a change in my eating habits and not being as committed in the gym. (I probably need to take the time to write a full introduction to explain my goals and what I've taken and my progress, etc....but I'll have to save that for another time.)

Right now i know that I want to focus on growing by breasts and also get back into the previous physical shape I was in. The extra pounds have filled out my midsection which has taken away from the more hourglass shape I used to have. I realize I'll probably also loose fat from my boobs once I start getting back in shape but I'm hoping to counter that with supplementation.

My plan going forward is to take PM and fenugreek along with bicalutamide. I'm also applying progesterone cream each night and also just purchased estriol cream. I have access to estrogen (pills and patches) and progesterone that I might incorporate at some point. I've pretty much accumulated all the goodies over the last few years and have them all at my fingertips to try. I'm also starting to have regular bloodwork done if anybody's wondering.

Long story short, I'm pretty serious about walking a line of sorts. I've already seen my fair share of changes but I'm excited to see my full potential and where I go from here.

well I consider myself a success story although I never made any of the efforts most of you are making. I developed breasts a a teenager and my mother was delighted. As they grew she showered me with all sorts of pretty things. I still presented as male but my breasts had to be bound with Ace bandage, as I was a full C cup by age 18. My mother and I often went out as mother and daughter. I continued to appear as male although I often cross dressed. Of course there were the  occasional accidents when I answered the door with just a T shirt on and they were completely noticeable. Finally after years of switching gender, I decided I looked more like a woman so I just went over permanently. I had a few procedures, the most notable was a butt lift to bring my lower body more in to portion to my upper. Very successful although my butt now jiggles when I walk- specially in heels. Very  happy and and completely successful.

Hi Bella--Kriss, I don't know if others would consider me a success story but I am quite happy with my boob development over the past few years.  I'll attach a few recent pictures and let u decide.  BillyJean

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(15-08-2021, 03:23 AM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  Hi Bella--Kriss, I don't know if others would consider me a success story but I am quite happy with my boob development over the past few years.  I'll attach a few recent pictures and let u decide.  BillyJean

I'd say you've had some pretty awesome results! You should be really happy! ? ?

No offense to you or anyone else reading this but I would really like to see before and after results from people with a similar thin build as me. I've come across a few on here but I'm sure there are others I haven't been able to find just yet.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon