Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Support for FreetheNipple, TopFree, Nudism, Body Acceptance

I am one for supporting causes. I started supporting Body Acceptance Fat Acceptance after discovering I loved large bodies, men and women with large features. At one time I weighed 280 pounds and I married a 300 pound woman. I even lost 160 pounds after contracting Diabetes type II. I supported the beauty of the nude form and painted and wrote erotica and photographed. So now I support FreetheNipple.com so everyone can go nude comfortably and legally. When i have larger breasts I want to be free to show them even though I have a penis.

2 nights ago on Jimmy Kimmel, Miley Cyrus stated the exact point I've been making for decades, now! She said, "tits" 2 or 3 times without being bleeped, which I thought was real cool, but, she said, she can't understand why people are so hung up on nipples! Women can show as much tit as they want, as long as they don't show nipple, which is really stupid, because EVERYBODY has nipples, but only women (in general) have "boobage"! Why can women show the parts only they have, but not the parts everybody has????
Furthermore, look up Moira Johnston. https://youtu.be/qwod_VFC_c0
Women SHOULD be allowed to go topless if they want!! Secondly, YOU should be able to go topless once you have tits, just BECAUSE you have a dick! Men are allowed to go topless!! NOWHERE does it make an exception for the size of a guy's tits!! So, go topless if you want!! You aren't breaking any laws!!

I dont hesitate to take off my shirt. I go to the complex pool and to my Vegas Time Share and I have no top tan lines.

(29-08-2015, 08:31 PM)iam72hrstv Wrote:  I dont hesitate to take off my shirt. I go to the complex pool and to my Vegas Time Share and I have no top tan lines.
Groovy!!

This is an old thread, but I thought I would note this:

In New York, it is legal for a woman to go topless  as long as it isn't done in a pruient (sp) way

I support NY state going topless.  My breasts grew a lot since I made this thread and I am still resisting wearing a top.

One time that I decided to not join the rest of the crew for lunch I was sitting in Bryant Park in Manhattan (warmer weather) having a sandwich and eight women and one guy walked into the very crowded park, made a circle, proceeded to take their tops off in the view of hundreds or more. 

Having the one guy among the group probably helped because if someone complained, they'd have to justify why it was ok for him to go bare breasted while the women couldn't.

That reminds me of all the times I used to go to the nude beach at Haulover Park between Miami and Fort Lauderdale, and all the gawkers that would come and park themselves on the wooden steps over the dunes that would lead to the beach. People are weird, (and annoying).

These people clearly came and planted themselves among the throngs in the park to make an intentional scene. I'm sure some onlookers were aghast, others amused and a few maybe thinking: bravo (for their being so brazen and daring).

When NYC has turned the other eye to allow topless sunbathing in the Park, they usually mean Central Park (which is gigantic) and ideally tucked away a bit from others (lots of places for that - you can get lost in there). Bryant Park on the other hand has no hidden spaces and on a busy, warm, workday afternoon (pre covid of course) there are tons of people. It's a beautiful park.

I’ve been to NYC several times. While I did see the golden statue to General Sherman outside Central Park 30 years ago, that was enough for me, and that was as far as I went. Bryant park is small, as is seen in the Wikipedia photo. So I imagine your description of the event was 100% accurate.

Atlanta has its famous Piedmont Park, and Grant Park. Both designed by Frederick Olmstead, like NYC’s Central Park, however public nudity is frowned upon down here in the South. To bare it all in public in Georgia, you must head for the hills to one of our many private nudist parks & facilities in the North Georgia Mountains. The nicest one is Paradise Valley, which is owned by the same people who own Paradise Lakes in Florida.

We go often, but the last time was 18 months ago. The last time I was there I caused quite a stir. I’m sure it’d be more so if/when I return. If I ever hit it big, I’m buying property there. I avoid the weekends as crowds flock there on major weekends. During the week it’s quiet.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon