Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sort of back

and it's gone! At least the words are gone Sad
Sorry. I feel better for editing/deleting the original post even though as Bobbi rightly pointed out 'our little family'. That's what it feels like, a safe place, where we can vent our emotions and free ourselves of all inhibitions and be understood by likewise individuals. A safe place, a special place.

Hi Drew, you’re not alone. I’m impressed you’ve sought out treatment - PTSD and suicidal thoughts are overwhelming. Totally understand not wanting sympathy/deleting this thread. Hang in there, you’re on the right track.

Just know we all love you Drew.
Its great that you have faced your demons and have chosen this little family to share it with.
We/I am here to help as long as you wish, and today is a beautiful day
Bobbi

No need for apologies, PTSD is a horrible demon to fight against. Wish you all the strength to get better. <3

double posted. soz

Yeah Bobbi, a little family I know it's just a forum but a place where we can open up and be ourselves without inhibition or fear. I do also notice when people dear to me are absent. myboobs  the person I most respect and admire here for her life experience and achievements seems a bit absent lately, owlie who I also admire greatly not because I am striving to emulate that body but would like that inner peace that comes through.  and more......
Bobbi is still here Smile so all is good Smile Yes another person I admire.

Good to hear you are getting better drew! It will take some time but i'm sure you can do this. We believe in you  ;)

(11-01-2021, 03:34 AM)Alexis P Wrote:  

Good to hear you are getting better drew! It will take some time but i'm sure you can do this. We believe in you  Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink">

oh thanks but I'm okay.
It's snowing again this morning in the Luneburg Heath, nothing cheers me up more than snow Smile

Am probably going to delete this post later as it's far too personal

The energy and meaning of your thoughts and sentiment live on, and improve the world we exist in.  You've added value to my day, just by sharing this.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon