Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pics update just begun

Shud I get excited ?

Can’t post pics Sad can I post from my phone ? Can someone pls help how

Change the forum appearance from the user control panel... There's two layouts on which attachments don't work, switch to any other and you should be able to add them as usual. Smile

I changed it to red and now I can’t undo this format Sad I am stuck I can’t find that tab to change

[Image: boobs.jpg] test

how do i delete a post ?
pls help i am struggling to attach pics

Then it must be something with the phone as with laptop this tricks works without problems.

am doing this on laptop using the after dark forum view

(14-06-2020, 07:47 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Then it must be something with the phone as with laptop this tricks works without problems.

do i have to go the board style tab ?

(14-06-2020, 07:49 AM)BoobyDoo Wrote:  am doing this on laptop using the after dark forum view

(14-06-2020, 07:47 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Then it must be something with the phone as with laptop this tricks works without problems.

I have no clue what that means. I think you better check out the thread about adding pics... For me all it did was to change the layout.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon