Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bras or not?

I just posted a reply on another thread and it got me wondering...

How many males staying males do not wear bras and have no intention of doing  so?

I have encountered many breast developing men over the years who look forward to filling the next size up in a bra. For them, buying and wearing pretty bras is a very special part of having breasts.  Sometimes bras are the main reason.

There have also been others who don't want to wear bras and just enjoy having breasts in their natural state.

Thoughts?

Joey

I have mine since 15 years old and newer thought to wear bra daily. I don't see a reason. Bought one last year only to see how it would look and feel, didn't really like it, especially feeling. I prefer as little layers of clothes on me as possible

I have my own 'charlotte' boudoir and 2 drawers full of bras, most of which are sized for my silicones, as im now developing my own, I guess i'll have to buy more Big Grin

Starting to use bras for support . I have worn a bikini bottom but always top less. No bra at night for massaging.

I haven't considered using a bra in the past.  But that may change now that my rather large nipples are constantly poking out the front of all of my summer shirts.  I recently purchased a couple of t-shirt bras (42C) that are slightly too big.  Tomorrow I have a couple 42B bras coming in.  If they fit I might use them to cover up.  But at this point I think I might just let them continue to poke out.  No one cares.

I felt in the past no bras.  I would go top less at the pool so I felt free. But my size kept growing and gaining volume and weight.  So I started needing support. M shoulder was sore. My day ended with need for Tylonol.  So I finally gave in and got two support bras XL AND two girdlesles. So my growth is more under control. My posture is better. My wife is so surprised at my development.  When I visualize my breast growth before wearing a bra I really did not understand what it means to have breasts. Now my vision sees real breasts in bras.

(03-06-2020, 04:06 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  I felt in the past no bras.  I would go top less at the pool so I felt free. But my size kept growing and gaining volume and weight.  So I started needing support. M shoulder was sore. My day ended with need for Tylonol.  So I finally gave in and got two support bras XL AND two girdlesles. So my growth is more under control. My posture is better. My wife is so surprised at my development.  When I visualize my breast growth before wearing a bra I really did not understand what it means to have breasts. Now my vision sees real breasts in bras.

I love my bras and wish I could wear one all of the time but would be noticeable at work. First thing I do when I get home is select a bra to wear and get changed, I even have a selection of bras which are only for sleeping in. It's not just that I like how my boobs look in one but more the feeling on the skin so mostly go for unpadded. If I had to choose a favourite it would be the pink one in my avatar. ( An off to bed,  sleeping bra of mine)

I always felt you couldn't really tell how your breasts were developing until you strapped on a bra. Seeing cleavage and how they fit inside one, but never thought I would go to a point of wearing one every day ... which I did for a while. When I was still actively growing, I wore a bra (38B) everyday as it just felt better when I wore one. I can say, after a short while, you don't even realize you're wearing one it just becomes a normal part of life. 

Now of course, if you aren't into that, just don't wear one. There's many different levels when it comes to NBE for some its just the joy of growing breasts and for others its more of a realization of something bigger and becoming someone new.

In a few days i may start taking PM, hopefully to get bigger breasts in a supposedly distant future ( i know it takes time). However i can already say that i would love to wear a bra and i will definetely wear one if i will get sufficiently good results to do it with a reason. I can say that i'm willing to become feminine as much as my body and my mind will allow it: i don't want to force it on me just because i like the idea or because, for now, it turns me now. In other words, for now i'm definetely a man and i don't seriously want to stop being one. I may desire, and to a degree hope, that one day i will think otherwise, but that's a path that my body has to walk first because, differently by my mind, he does not have the option of being "already there".

I'm in agreement with Shaneny. When I'm wearing a properly fitting bra, my breast development is much more obvious. While we haven't been socially conditioned to wear bras like women have been, that doesn't mean we can't benefit from wearing one, especially as our boobs start to bounce about when left unsupported.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon