Poll: What Sexual Preference best Describes you Right Now - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Heterosexual
51.06%
51.06%
Homosexual
10.64%
10.64%
BiCurious
19.15%
19.15%
Polysexual
10.64%
10.64%
None of the above
8.51%
8.51%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sexual Preference ( POLL)

(25-07-2015, 10:05 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Ah, gotcha Flame. I am the same way, I only thought it was because I was a little more moral than my counterparts were.

We seem to be alike in more than one way you and I. Big Grin

Hey Flame, I wont tell anyone if you wont. I would NOT want both of our reputations as ass's to be tarnished. LOL... Dang, got to get my final filter fixed. IT'S ALL LOTUS'S FAULT. ! ! Big Grin Tongue

(26-07-2015, 05:46 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Hey Flame, I wont tell anyone if you wont. I would NOT want both of our reputations as ass's to be tarnished. LOL... Dang, got to get my final filter fixed. IT'S ALL LOTUS'S FAULT. ! ! Big Grin Tongue

Wait what?, me?, heck don't stop on my account, I lost my long time TV of 5 years tonight (ok, maybe it's near 7yrs) Rolleyes yeah it's either possessed (blowing smoke) or its completely fried with disk defragment lines (yeah I know terrible right?). Not that I watch TV at all, but WTF huh?, should last longer than that. Anyways, I need cheered up now, or more entertainment. RolleyesBig Grin, so carry on. Wait........I need popcorn. Rolleyes

(25-07-2015, 02:27 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  The simplest answer for my sexual preference would be heterosexual. Beyond that, it gets complicated. My sexual drive is geared towards women, but I don't have a burning desire to have sex with particular women. I have wondered if I'm a demisexual, but I lack the firsthand experience to confirm this.

(22-07-2015, 11:03 PM)OHboobs Wrote:  My feelings exactly. Have no desire to have sex with a guy, but if a futa girl were to appear, I'd gladly bend over.

FUTA? The accountant in me thinks of Federal Unemployment Tax Act. Surely you aren't talking about IRS girls are you? Big Grin
Hey, who's better at making people bend over and take it up the ass than the IRS?

Ohboobs, sounds like we have the same accountants then. LOL

Iaboy,

Tarnished reptuations? What are you talking about? Huh

(26-07-2015, 04:02 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Ohboobs, sounds like we have the same accountants then. LOL

Hey hey, not all accountants are bad or sinister people! Tongue The IRS is not representative of all accountants. I don't like working with (or even studying) the tax code as it is not written with the same intent as GAAP is. Devising accounting principals and standards to improve transparency, consistency and reliability of financial statements is more noble and simpler than writing rules that are designed to subsidize or punish certain groups and activities. Accounting is the language of business after all, while taxes is just one form of punishment the government can impose on us.

It's kind of like doctors and insurance companies. Both have become very intertwined with each other. A medical textbook though has a very different purpose than an insurance booklet. I suspect most doctors prefer to focus on helping patients than dealing with insurance paperwork, just as most accountants prefer to focus on accounting rather than taxes. The tax code is an undeniable mess I think, while accounting has a degree of finesse to it.

Flame, the only intent the IRS has is to screw with PAC's that they don't agree with, and screw the rest of us.

Do you realize why the government don't want a flat tax??? It's because the government would have a rougher time playing God with money and they loose all of their power. IMO

In this instance, "the government" is congress. Perhaps those who work at IRS also have a vested interest in a complex tax code. For the most part, the rest of the government is not responsible for the tax code.

As for the wisdom of a flat tax, let me say generally that I am not interested in being flat.

(That's why I am drawn to BN.)

Thanks for the explanation of "Demisexual" that seems to fit my personality.
As in my younger more sexually active and my erections seemed to be very frequent even in the most inappropriate times, I could not do the "deed" with anyone, so one night stands were not part of my Modus Operandi .
But have been hetero, but in the last decade, my eyes and thoughts have been drawn towards Shemales, whatever you wish to call them, one term I like is " Chix with Dicks" some are very attractive and having the wedding tackle does make me more interested.
I've let that cat out of the bag now Smile

[quote = "WantAPair" pid = '155546' dateline = '1437101496'] [quote = 'ElainMoria' pid = '155536' dateline = '1437094398'] Je sais que cette section concerne les hommes qui restent des hommes .... Est-ce qu'une lesbienne compter? ~ E [/ quote] Fonctionne pour moi! ;-) Je suis lesbienne! Eh bien, je le serais si j'étais une fille! [/citation]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon