Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HYPERSEXUALITY

Nooooooo
I love my erections
Just this Hypersexuality has to stop
If I lose erections for peace of mind well great can live with that

X

Julie

It sounds a bit like burning your truck and boat because you'd rather be fishing than doing projects around the house.

I would question the directness of causality between testosterone levels and sexual ideation.  Proof of correlation does not prove causation.

Well at the moment I would rather be a woman than fishing
And for me, that’s a massive paradigm shift

Every few weeks or months this huge hyper shift happens and it takes weeks to beat the feelings back down

X

Julie

(04-03-2019, 09:15 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi Bev
70% is way too high for regret levels 
I would gauge at perhaps 5% if that

My orchi would only occur if the 

Wife gave green light 

God forbid if anything happened to us as a couple then I would either transition or
Chop em off as another romantic realationship would hold no candle to her and would not be of interest 

X

Julie

I have made a mistake. I have rechecked the so-called 70% referred to, and see that it is for males above the age of 65. But even this may not be accurate. So please discard that info.

However, here is more meaningful info. Cornell University did a meta study of all peer-reviewed articles published in English between 1991 and June 2017 that assessed the effects of gender transition on transgender well-being. They found: “Regrets following gender transition are extremely rare and have become even rarer as both surgical techniques and social support have improved. Pooling data from numerous studies demonstrates a regret rate ranging from .3 percent to 3.8 percent. Regrets are most likely to result from a lack of social support after transition or poor surgical outcomes using older techniques.”

Apart from this particular medical journal I have since read other articles and reports by institutions and trans forums that confirms that the vast majority of women are satisfied with the outcome following full surgical transition, and none regretted it and/or had any feelings of guilt afterwards.

So, based upon this, I say GO FOR IT! It's only the evil twins anyway.

I'm dying to hear what the result feels like and HOW it makes you feel. It is a subject close to my own heart. I am even more interested now.  Rolleyes

Bev

PS: 
Slightly off-subject - It is my personal belief that not ALL males are made for transitioning. I have a few friends in my trans group who really should stick to just dressing up. They look gross in female clothing, and nothing is going to make them appear feminine. Just imaging a 6'3 welder or mechanic with a bony structure like a tower crane, a thick jaw, big bony elbows and knees, semi bald and with hands like wrenches . . . . . . . dressed up like a woman. It would be funny as hell at a party though. And take note, I am not being ugly or judgmental. I speak from personal experience, having been close conversation with people like this. I've seen big muscular men cry like women because deep inside they know its impossible and unrealistic for them to transition successfully.

LOL ooooooooh now those evil twins are in danger,

x

I dont think I would look great as a woman, but at New Years Dolly was awesome and HOT and god she felt it,

x

Now if I had a body and looks of Poly, I would be having an awesome battle, but to be fair I dont want to do it to the wife, ie social embarrasement etc,

x

but I will say if wife and I have orchi conversation, and it looks good, there days are then numbered

x

Julie

Mind you Bev
its quite nice to be told chop em off, by yourself, it adds validation and oooh there goes the sissy side of me , yes pls, being told what to do by a strong woman,

x

Funny thought just occurred, if I was to pop a poll up, should

Julie have an Orchi

you probably would all vote YES just to shut my ramblings up

lol

x

Julie
x

(05-03-2019, 08:35 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  PS: 
Slightly off-subject - It is my personal belief that not ALL males are made for transitioning. I have a few friends in my trans group who really should stick to just dressing up. They look gross in female clothing, and nothing is going to make them appear feminine. Just imaging a 6'3 welder or mechanic with a bony structure like a tower crane, a thick jaw, big bony elbows and knees, semi bald and with hands like wrenches . . . . . . . dressed up like a woman. It would be funny as hell at a party though. And take note, I am not being ugly or judgmental. I speak from personal experience, having been close conversation with people like this. I've seen big muscular men cry like women because deep inside they know its impossible and unrealistic for them to transition successfully.

^ This

I recently got into a bit of an argument with some people who were trying to argue that "they're letting kids just choose gender and then they put them on blockers and hormones and stuff."

I argued that while kids are kids and prone to premature judgement without the wisdom that comes with experience, many of them KNOW that their brain's gender is different from their body's/assigned one and that puberty is a crushing transition for these people. They have to stand by and watch their body change into something that is repulsive to them.

The folks I was speaking with argued that they should go through puberty normally, but it will usually "sort itself out." Very frustrating conversation.

(04-03-2019, 09:34 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Nooooooo
I love my erections
Just this Hypersexuality has to stop
If I lose erections for peace of mind well great can live with that

X

Julie

Erections are part of us. But if you lose those, will transition be that exciting? How will one get turned on. Is it possible when losing the evil twins? I'm not sure. In what ways will one be affected? Dunno.

Female orgasms hun are way better than orgasms with the boytool

Many girls here can vouch on that one

x

Julie

ps
I have had starts of female type O and oh god would swap them any time

(05-03-2019, 07:40 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Female orgasms hun are way better than orgasms with the boytool

Many girls here can vouch on that one

x

Julie

ps
I have had starts of female type O and oh god would swap them any time

Can confirm, nipple orgasms are by far the best though hits me like a truck and then I can just keep going for a good half an hour until I am all cross eyed and sweaty. Would be even better with someone I was attracted to doing it...if that happens I'll report back!

Megan

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon