Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek and Breast Growth

(30-12-2018, 02:20 AM)notquitemale Wrote:  
(29-12-2018, 08:07 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  
(29-12-2018, 03:09 AM)Aria Wrote:  
(28-12-2018, 08:47 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  
(28-12-2018, 04:33 PM)Aria Wrote:  Always start with the lowest dosage rates first.  There are several reasons, but the main one is every person's body reacts differently to dosage, Herb being used and of course general health of that person.  I always followed the following 2 rules!  1.  Only up the rate after 2-4 weeks.  Any quicker than that you really cant tell a difference.  2.  More is NOT better necessarily.  You can drive your excess Estrogen to be converted to, what no one who wants to feminize, Testosterone!

I've ordered all of these products from Amazon. I guess I'll just start off with 550mg of PM and one pill each of the others, once per day, then after 14 days I'll double up and keep it like that until I see meaningful change and/or still feel good enough to continue. As you say, start with the lowest levels. I am in no specific rush and the products are cheap, so I can go for years. :-)

In some peeps, it could take up to 3 months to physically notice any difference.  For me, it was more of a "feeling" that something was happening long before a tape measure of a picture proved me right.   Big Grin

BTW, is that a real picture of you on your Avatar?  If so, you look GREAT and are already ahead of the game, in that way!

Thanks. I'll follow your advice.

And yes, my avatar is really me. I have been crossdressing since my early twenties and have lots of nice dresses, tops and jewellery to match. This particular pic was taken, as part of a portfolio, by the house photographer of the home business in New Jersey that helps me with makeup, hair and nails on afternoons before my regular get-togethers with my close-knit group of likeminded "girls" on weekends. I'm standing in front of the exit gate in their parking lot, ready to go. This was in October sometime. I'll send you the full pic if you want to see what's possible.

I don't know if you have started a picture page here, but I am sure I would not be the only one interested....  I've been cross dressing for years, been on HRT for a little over 2 yrs and just recently been out en femme in public.  So, I am trying to master the art form as best as possible.  I have one lady who has been helping with makeup, etc.  But still a rookie.

No, no picture page from me. I don't want to put my whole life on a forum that is viewed by thousands.  Smile Once I have significant breast growth, and I'm pleased with what I see, I will post pictures, for everyone here to share, compare and comment about, but that's about it. I'll share in a private message yes.

What I can tell you about crossdressing is to be confident when you dress up, and to own who you are. I never cross-dress extravagantly, never wear high stilettos or shiny outfits, tight latex or the like. I'm going on 51. My approach has always been to  imitate the office working girl, and what she would wear if she knew she was going to an after-work dinner date, or just any occasion where she has to consider day-wear AND evening-wear, all in one. So NO heels higher than 2 1/2 - 3 inches, skirts with a blouse, with a knitted top loose, etc. Never wear only one garment on top, layers are good. In my case it has mostly been: 1-inch breast-forms under sports bra, then tight sleeveless vest, with looser t-shirt or button op, and cardigan or open knitted top. You can do this in a variety of styles and colors, and still look great. I love knee-length skirts (don't like my knees), it is not revealing and your shoes can look real good over hose. I know its quite a thing to wear skinny denim, however then you will have to do tucking and start wearing gaffs. I never wear denims in girl mode, and I get a perfect look just by wearing Nike women's sport compression underwear, not the pantie style but the longer brief style.

For me personally it is very important NOT to look like a tart or hooker, or glamorous. It is my aim to blend in like a regular woman, to wear minimal makeup, and to be accepted for a woman, at more than a  fleeting glance, in daily life. It is impossible to hide completely as a male when talking to someone. They will know very quickly, but  if you wear it well with your demeanor, women will compliment you and tell you that they love who you are. Women are like that. Men won't bother, unless you're in the south . . . or Dallas. Big Grin  The bible belt can be extremely unforgiving and expect negative comments from men if they notice. (personal experience here). Men also look because they like what they see. Just avoid eye contact. Peripheral vision is important to maintain.
[/quote]

Thanks for sharing your insights Beverly. I love your saying "own who you are". For me I remain in male mode even though I often dress in a feminine way like leggings and tshirt with a women's boot or shoe. I wear women's jackets that do not hide my development but naturally accent it. Your advice about  owning it and demeanor and advice about eye contact  are right on. Daily I keep a confident air and a smile and have no problems either. You are right I find women readily return my smile and even start a conversation. Keep confident in who you are and most people are accepting.
[/quote]

Thanks!

If you see that your breasts are developing nicely (the theme here) and you are proud of them, thankful for them, and excited about them, why not flaunt them. I have experienced exciting breast growth over the past approx. 10 weeks, and I can see AND feel my breasts. I can look down and see the two mounds, I can touch my nipples (very sensitive and always visible now) and I can feel the new fat deposits under my arms. I can't stop myself from cupping them in my hands, just to validate that they are indeed real, and feel like breasts. It's like "let me check quickly . . . . yip, they're still there" Smile

So what I've been doing this past week is to walk around all of my regular people, and I have made a conscious decision NOT to hide them, but to own them and to flaunt them. I am now wearing tight-fitting t-shirts with my Levis, and when I walk I can feel my boobs move, up and down, up and down, they wiggle. There is enough weight for it to happen now. It feels so erotic. Luckily I watch my diet and I'm reasonably athletic, so I don't think I look gross. ( actually, to myself, I look fantastic  Smile ). And you know what, people have noticed. I was referred to as a "ladyboy" the other day. They LOOK, and they wonder. When asked about it I now tell the person "I have had a problem with my prostate for a while now and I think the medication is responsible for the side effects" Then I just shrug and carry on as normal.

Re: I have made a conscious decision NOT to hide them, but to own them and to flaunt them

Bravo! That's the spirit!

(30-12-2018, 10:49 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  
(30-12-2018, 02:20 AM)notquitemale Wrote:  
(29-12-2018, 08:07 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  
(29-12-2018, 03:09 AM)Aria Wrote:  
(28-12-2018, 08:47 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  I've ordered all of these products from Amazon. I guess I'll just start off with 550mg of PM and one pill each of the others, once per day, then after 14 days I'll double up and keep it like that until I see meaningful change and/or still feel good enough to continue. As you say, start with the lowest levels. I am in no specific rush and the products are cheap, so I can go for years. :-)

In some peeps, it could take up to 3 months to physically notice any difference.  For me, it was more of a "feeling" that something was happening long before a tape measure of a picture proved me right.   Big Grin

BTW, is that a real picture of you on your Avatar?  If so, you look GREAT and are already ahead of the game, in that way!

Thanks. I'll follow your advice.

And yes, my avatar is really me. I have been crossdressing since my early twenties and have lots of nice dresses, tops and jewellery to match. This particular pic was taken, as part of a portfolio, by the house photographer of the home business in New Jersey that helps me with makeup, hair and nails on afternoons before my regular get-togethers with my close-knit group of likeminded "girls" on weekends. I'm standing in front of the exit gate in their parking lot, ready to go. This was in October sometime. I'll send you the full pic if you want to see what's possible.

I don't know if you have started a picture page here, but I am sure I would not be the only one interested....  I've been cross dressing for years, been on HRT for a little over 2 yrs and just recently been out en femme in public.  So, I am trying to master the art form as best as possible.  I have one lady who has been helping with makeup, etc.  But still a rookie.

No, no picture page from me. I don't want to put my whole life on a forum that is viewed by thousands.  Smile Once I have significant breast growth, and I'm pleased with what I see, I will post pictures, for everyone here to share, compare and comment about, but that's about it. I'll share in a private message yes.

What I can tell you about crossdressing is to be confident when you dress up, and to own who you are. I never cross-dress extravagantly, never wear high stilettos or shiny outfits, tight latex or the like. I'm going on 51. My approach has always been to  imitate the office working girl, and what she would wear if she knew she was going to an after-work dinner date, or just any occasion where she has to consider day-wear AND evening-wear, all in one. So NO heels higher than 2 1/2 - 3 inches, skirts with a blouse, with a knitted top loose, etc. Never wear only one garment on top, layers are good. In my case it has mostly been: 1-inch breast-forms under sports bra, then tight sleeveless vest, with looser t-shirt or button op, and cardigan or open knitted top. You can do this in a variety of styles and colors, and still look great. I love knee-length skirts (don't like my knees), it is not revealing and your shoes can look real good over hose. I know its quite a thing to wear skinny denim, however then you will have to do tucking and start wearing gaffs. I never wear denims in girl mode, and I get a perfect look just by wearing Nike women's sport compression underwear, not the pantie style but the longer brief style.

For me personally it is very important NOT to look like a tart or hooker, or glamorous. It is my aim to blend in like a regular woman, to wear minimal makeup, and to be accepted for a woman, at more than a  fleeting glance, in daily life. It is impossible to hide completely as a male when talking to someone. They will know very quickly, but  if you wear it well with your demeanor, women will compliment you and tell you that they love who you are. Women are like that. Men won't bother, unless you're in the south . . . or Dallas. Big Grin  The bible belt can be extremely unforgiving and expect negative comments from men if they notice. (personal experience here). Men also look because they like what they see. Just avoid eye contact. Peripheral vision is important to maintain.

Thanks for sharing your insights Beverly. I love your saying "own who you are". For me I remain in male mode even though I often dress in a feminine way like leggings and tshirt with a women's boot or shoe. I wear women's jackets that do not hide my development but naturally accent it. Your advice about  owning it and demeanor and advice about eye contact  are right on. Daily I keep a confident air and a smile and have no problems either. You are right I find women readily return my smile and even start a conversation. Keep confident in who you are and most people are accepting.
[/quote]

Thanks!

If you see that your breasts are developing nicely (the theme here) and you are proud of them, thankful for them, and excited about them, why not flaunt them. I have experienced exciting breast growth over the past approx. 10 weeks, and I can see AND feel my breasts. I can look down and see the two mounds, I can touch my nipples (very sensitive and always visible now) and I can feel the new fat deposits under my arms. I can't stop myself from cupping them in my hands, just to validate that they are indeed real, and feel like breasts. It's like "let me check quickly . . . . yip, they're still there" Smile

So what I've been doing this past week is to walk around all of my regular people, and I have made a conscious decision NOT to hide them, but to own them and to flaunt them. I am now wearing tight-fitting t-shirts with my Levis, and when I walk I can feel my boobs move, up and down, up and down, they wiggle. There is enough weight for it to happen now. It feels so erotic. Luckily I watch my diet and I'm reasonably athletic, so I don't think I look gross. ( actually, to myself, I look fantastic  Smile ). And you know what, people have noticed. I was referred to as a "ladyboy" the other day. They LOOK, and they wonder. When asked about it I now tell the person "I have had a problem with my prostate for a while now and I think the medication is responsible for the side effects" Then I just shrug and carry on as normal.
[/quote]

Thanks for your compliment Beverly. For me after walking around jiggling the last couple of months I've made the decision to pretty much wear a bra everyday. It keeps me nicely held in place plus I love the modesty factor (no nipples pointing out). It occurred to me that the feminine look I am developing remaining a male is somewhat androgynous lesbian look. Dressed nicely casual, not flashy but cute and a little sexy.

OK, so on a pure impulse this morning I stuck my phone into my top and snapped these two pics (difficult to focus), to just give you an idea of where I am, purely as a result of fenugreek. Can't wait for my "proper" herbs to arrive in order to start my program. Smile 

So, my nipples are very sensitive and my left nipple has a tiny little thing that appeared last week. My areolas are both about 1 inch in circumference, and the nipples are about as small as they get. Usually they are a lot more erect, but its hot in my office and they're "normal". Although not evident here, my right boob is actually larger than my left boob (I'm right-handed), and the pictures are a bit distorted since I'm using both hands, one to hold my top open, and the other to manipulate and focus the camera.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-01-2019, 03:41 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  OK, so on a pure impulse this morning I stuck my phone into my top and snapped these two pics (difficult to focus), to just give you an idea of where I am, purely as a result of fenugreek. Can't wait for my "proper" herbs to arrive in order to start my program. Smile 

So, my nipples are very sensitive and my left nipple has a tiny little thing that appeared last week. My areolas are both about 1 inch in circumference, and the nipples are about as small as they get. Usually they are a lot more erect, but its hot in my office and they're "normal". Although not evident here, my right boob is actually larger than my left boob (I'm right-handed), and the pictures are a bit distorted since I'm using both hands, one to hold my top open, and the other to manipulate and focus the camera.

Very Nice!  My original Gender Doctor even suggested that going on Herbs first probably "primed" me for HRT.  Meaning that it helped by opening up my E receptors, even if just a little.  It also proved to myself, and him, that I was on the correct course as well. Wink

(02-01-2019, 04:00 PM)Aria Wrote:  Very Nice!  My original Gender Doctor even suggested that going on Herbs first probably "primed" me for HRT.  Meaning that it helped by opening up my E receptors, even if just a little.  It also proved to myself, and him, that I was on the correct course as well. Wink

Could perhaps be the same case with me. I never really believed that I could achieve any growth at all, and now this happens, after just 10 to 11 weeks, from a completely flat chest.

Did you mean to say "about 1 inch in diameter"?

In any case, congratulations on your progress. It looks like you're gonna have some montgomery gland action there. Awesome. One of my favorite features of female breasts.

(02-01-2019, 11:19 PM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  Did you mean to say "about 1 inch in diameter"?

In any case, congratulations on your progress. It looks like you're gonna have some montgomery gland action there. Awesome. One of my favorite features of female breasts.

Thank you!

And yes, I do mean diameter. I've actually measured them with a ruler following my nightly massage. Rolleyes The right areola is probably ever so slightly wider, as is the entire breast, but it would only be noticeable to my own very critical eye. I've read on this forum (my best now) that the breast closest to one's dominant hand grows faster, but that overall growth eventually evens out.

I hope this not too graphic for the forum, but my nipples look and feel different lately. It looks like little blisters around the nipples. It's not sore, however I can feel the roughness. It seems to spread wider every week.

Is this the montgomery gland action that Nipply has mentioned, or something else. If so, what does it mean and what's next?

Bev

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-01-2019, 08:09 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  I hope this not too graphic for the forum, but my nipples look and feel different lately. It looks like little blisters around the nipples. It's not sore, however I can feel the roughness. It seems to spread wider every week.

Is this the montgomery gland action that Nipply has mentioned, or something else. If so, what does it mean and what's next?

Bev

Looks Like Montgomery Glands to me!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon