Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sleep quality ?

Hello all !

So, as I mentionned in my presentation, I have been taking PM for a few weeks now, at low dose. I started with 1000mg per day for a month, and now I am at 1500mg. I already got some of the effects I was looking for : soft skin and less hair loss. For now, no changes in the breast area. 
But besides I also have some other effects. I got more fat, and unfortunately it doesn't really go where I want it to... I was warned about that, and I am working on it. The other thing is, I feel like I don't sleep as well as before. I wake up many times in the night, so I feel more tired in the day.
Have you ever experienced that kind of sleep/tiredness troubles under PM ? If you did, did it last a long time ? 

Thanks for helping Smile

At the start
I woke in the night many times at the thought of growing breasts
With excitement 
X

Julie

(04-12-2018, 10:09 PM)La Grande Julie Wrote:  Hello all !

So, as I mentionned in my presentation, I have been taking PM for a few weeks now, at low dose. I started with 1000mg per day for a month, and now I am at 1500mg. I already got some of the effects I was looking for : soft skin and less hair loss. For now, no changes in the breast area. 
But besides I also have some other effects. I got more fat, and unfortunately it doesn't really go where I want it to... I was warned about that, and I am working on it. The other thing is, I feel like I don't sleep as well as before. I wake up many times in the night, so I feel more tired in the day.
Have you ever experienced that kind of sleep/tiredness troubles under PM ? If you did, did it last a long time ? 

Thanks for helping Smile
Yes I too experienced the fat gain where I didn't want it - my belly! And restless sleep was also something I experienced.

I'm struggling with sleep difficulty while taking PM. I have vivid dreams all night that seem to prevent a restful sleep. In addition, I clench my jaw and grind my teeth. I seem to be sensitive to PM and do better on 500 than on 1000. Even at (alternating) 500/1000 dosage, my nipples are sore, so it seems that the lower dose is enough for me. I've also had trouble keeping cool in bed; in a home with temps set around 18C (~65F), I feel like I'm on fire and end up taking my pajamas off. Does any of this happen to you?

Maybe your sleep trouble is a sign of a similar type of sensitivity.

I’d get extreme lethargy at times while on PM.

I've been on Pm for the last 2 and a half months....Started at 1000 mg a day and now at 1500 mg along with White Peony....Definitely have had some sleep problems and tiredness during the day.....2 weeks ago my nipples started hurting so it is all worth it to me...

@nipply russel : no overheating for me, I just wake up many times (and fall asleep quite fast), and I do many more dreams.

@ Jessica4581000 : yeah, my fat gain also is on my belly... This worries me because I am about to order a new custom-made princess dress for my birthday party, and I don't know how my waist will be in 2 months !

Thanks all for your answers, it looks like tiredness is usual, I just hope it won't last too long...

(05-12-2018, 09:23 AM)La Grande Julie Wrote:  @nipply russel : no overheating for me, I just wake up many times (and fall asleep quite fast), and I do many more dreams.

@ Jessica4581000 : yeah, my fat gain also is on my belly... This worries me because I am about to order a new custom-made princess dress for my birthday party, and I don't know how my waist will be in 2 months !

Thanks all for your answers, it looks like tiredness is usual, I just hope it won't last too long...

The dress sounds awesome! At least you have a goal/ deadline to work toward!

(05-12-2018, 05:21 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  I'm struggling with sleep difficulty while taking PM. I have vivid dreams all night that seem to prevent a restful sleep. In addition, I clench my jaw and grind my teeth. I seem to be sensitive to PM and do better on 500 than on 1000. Even at (alternating) 500/1000 dosage, my nipples are sore, so it seems that the lower dose is enough for me. I've also had trouble keeping cool in bed; in a home with temps set around 18C (~65F), I feel like I'm on fire and end up taking my pajamas off. Does any of this happen to you?

Maybe your sleep trouble is a sign of a similar type of sensitivity.

I sleep on and off waking up in a sweat only over my breasts then with blankets pulled down I wake up freezing cold. Off and on with the blanket all night. I sleep with a little towel on the night table to dry my breasts.

(06-12-2018, 02:58 AM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  
(05-12-2018, 09:23 AM)La Grande Julie Wrote:  @nipply russel : no overheating for me, I just wake up many times (and fall asleep quite fast), and I do many more dreams.

The dress sounds awesome! At least you have a goal/ deadline to work toward!

I think it will be, but I still haven't decided if I will be Aurora from Sleeping Beauty or Giselle from Enchanted, hard choice ! 
I already have Cinderella and Bella costumes Wink
Here's the Bella one, I have no nice pic of the Cinderella... I just looove wearing those dresses !

(sorry for going off-topic !)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon