Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anxiety vanished

I am a little aghast as to how my sky high anxiety and paranoia levels have dissipated 

I am normally wired to the hilt

Nowadays I am ridiculously chilled

Today I received a phone call from a certain official department which would normally strike the fear of god in me , and I don’t frighten easily

I just went yes no problem and slightly took the piss out of them

Just incredible 

Ok I think I understand now the true meaning of gender anxiety 

On estrogen I just have none or little 

X

Julie

That's strange to me because I'm sort of having the opposite problem. The change in hormone levels seems to have whacked my nervous system. I've cracked a molar because of teeth grinding, having more trouble sleeping (lots of dreams) and I'm feeling general more wired, although my emotions (while awake) don't seem to be affected at all. I have to take a break from PM and try to deal with this dental issue.

Anyway, congrats. I'd like to be calmer, for sure. I'm more annoyed with men and their testosterone-infused aggressive behavior than ever before. Have been for a long time.

(10-11-2018, 12:06 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  That's strange to me because I'm sort of having the opposite problem. The change in hormone levels seems to have whacked my nervous system. I've cracked a molar because of teeth grinding, having more trouble sleeping (lots of dreams) and I'm feeling general more wired, although my emotions (while awake) don't seem to be affected at all. I have to take a break from PM and try to deal with this dental issue.

Anyway, congrats. I'd like to be calmer, for sure. I'm more annoyed with men and their testosterone-infused aggressive behavior than ever before. Have been for a long time.

Nips.....  No worries, I had the same problem.  For about 6 months after starting real HRT my anxiety levels was through the roof.  To the point where my regular MD put me on Effexor small dosage.  My GD and MD both said it would/could happen until the body fully converted from T to E.

Funny you should mention this Julie,
I have been watching my reaction to 'normal situations' since I started on this NBE Journey.
For me, I notice that the world around me can be coming to an end, bombs exploding and death is imminent, and I just look up from my paper, amused and continue reading. I like this me.

SO my question is that my wife, a real GG, screams at the slightest bug, bang, or whistle.
Assuming she has her normal supply of Natural estrogen, how come she is not as calm as I have become??
Bobbi

I know it’s weird
I still get arsed but I’m just calm, well calmer 
Even calmer in situations than my wife too, it’s very odd
X

Julie

(10-11-2018, 06:33 AM)Aria Wrote:  Nips.....  No worries, I had the same problem.  For about 6 months after starting real HRT my anxiety levels was through the roof.  To the point where my regular MD put me on Effexor small dosage.  My GD and MD both said it would/could happen until the body fully converted from T to E.

Thanks...that's comforting. I hadn't gotten an answer to this before.

@Julie: sorry, I didn't mean to threadjack.

Hi
No you didn’t hijack
I had same
While body is switching over anxiety can increase , as t fights
Then calm begins
X

Julie

(11-11-2018, 12:09 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi
No you didn’t hijack
I had same
Then calm begins
X

Julie

Thanks.
Well, that's interesting.
I started having trouble sleeping (lots of fitful dreams) within 48 hours of starting PM but I experienced zero anxiety or perceivable change in emotions during waking hours. I just don't get it.

(11-11-2018, 08:11 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  
(11-11-2018, 12:09 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi
No you didn’t hijack
I had same
Then calm begins
X

Julie

Thanks.
Well, that's interesting.
I started having trouble sleeping (lots of fitful dreams) within 48 hours of starting PM but I experienced zero anxiety or perceivable change in emotions during waking hours. I just don't get it.

Same here.  How my therapist described it was the brain reconfiguring.  Less likely on PM since you would have to drink tons of PM concentrate to equal 2 mg of Estrogen, but it happens.  Inner turmoil is what it is.

(11-11-2018, 10:23 PM)Aria Wrote:  Same here.  How my therapist described it was the brain reconfiguring.  Less likely on PM since you would have to drink tons of PM concentrate to equal 2 mg of Estrogen, but it happens.  Inner turmoil is what it is.

I'm very interested in learning more. I've been taking one to two pills daily of an herbal estrogen supplement for women. Mentioned the ingredients elsewhere but I'll post them here, since I really want to get to the bottom of my "problem":

Serving Size: 2 capsules
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin B12 ... 2mg
(methylcobalamin)
Folic Acid ... 2mg
Pueraria mirifica extract 100:1 ... 400mg
Vitex berry, O ... 300mg
Beta-Sitosterol ... 200mg
Red Clover flower, O ... 200mg
Lemon Balm herb, O ... 100mg
Black Pepper extract 50:1 ... 10mg
Minimum Constituent Bio Marker Per Dose
Puerarin .25 mg

As you can see, the PM is a 100:1 extract!!! This sure seems strong, even as one capsules (200mg). But when something like this is extracted, some components are present in higher quantities that others. If I understand this website correctly, the expected quantity of Puerarin in 1000mg of PM is .25mg, which means that two of these capsules have as much Puerarin as 1000mg of straight PM....which means that my daily dosage (at one or two capsules) is between 500 and 1000mg (pure PM equivalent of Puerarin).

Then again, this cocktail has RC in it, which is estrogenic, yes? And the other stuff...

I welcome anyone to check my math (it would be great if Lotus chimed in!). And again, Julie, thanks for tolerating this sidebar. I want to continue to take these, but I'm cracking teeth, for crying out loud!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon