Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Katies Skin Care routine ❤️

This is a breif writeup on my (and many other girls) daily skin care routine, it`s essentially stuff that most GGs already know and/or do, but some of the Newly made girls may not know, it`ll also benefit some men too! and there`s no shame in looking after your skin whatever your gender! besides times are changing and most women aprove of men that look after their skin.
I`m not making any claims, But... if followed completely (without forgetting days!) can make you look years younger! a decade plus if you`re on HRT as well.

the first "Rule" is don`t let soap touch your face! i`v not had soap on my face for 2 years now, there`s really no need Cool 

First thing in the morning (after a shave if you have to) use cleansing wipes such as these:

after that you can just put your makeup on or just sunscreen moisuriser.

After your day is done, I use cleanser (the blue bottle) on these cotton pads, use woven pads rather than corron wool balls, it`s more effective and you don`t get fluff everywhere, do this using as many pads as you need until it`s clean (look at the used pads, you`ll know if it`s clean). After that use your Toner on a pad (the Green bottle) and go over your face entirely and just let it dry natuarally.
when that`s done you use your Night Cream moisturiser, I`m using Olay night cream ad have done for years, you chose whatever suits you best though.

Once a week at least, you`ll need to Exfoliate, and it`s uper easy to do! just buy one of these or similar:

and just follow the instructions on the tube, often it`s just a case of rubbing it onto your face but not too hard, it`ll feel gritty, and then just wash it off again, Simple!

I`ll do part 2 in the next post,  i`m only allowed 3 pics per post...

Part 2...

ok, Now for the more Exotic stuff, you don`t Have to do these and all in Part 1 will work very well on its own, but I personally like to do these because the rusults are really good, the First thing is the Progesterone cream (the container on the right) I use this on my face once a month in place of my night cream, it helps collagen production and has been proven effective against small lines and wrinkles, some of you already have Progesterone cream anyway, so why not put some of you face once in a while?

now the good bits! the cream in the red/white tube is Retin A, sold as Tretinoin, it`s only available on prescription from a doctor, but for those getting bootleg hormones anyway, this stuff will be pretty easy to get. I need to warn you though, do as Much research on this stuff as you possibly can! it Does work wonders, but you need to follow certain rules and don`t go crazy with it!
I use 0.1% cream and that`s plenty! you can get 0.5% but unless you`re used to using 0.1% daily with no effects (and there will be some at first) then keep away fromthe 0.5%, more is Not better here, more will make your face fall off! LOL or at least it will look like that about 3 days after you put it on.
you Will peel about 3 days after using is, that`s perfectly normal!, use it about once every 2 weeks to start, then every week, there`s no real need to use it more than that really, though some use it daily, but you need to work up to that, and what girl has the time!? i mean really!
Avoid sunlight if you`re wearing it too, please do your Research first! I personally only use this once a week and I`m happy with the results, suplement with 1000mg Vitamin C as well and drink plenty of water as well, this will all help with Collagen production, and basically that`s what really matters here.

even if you just do Part 1, your skin will love you for it!

xx

Hi

best anti oxidant and sun protector is

astaxanthin

basically its the pink stuff that help pelicans stop getting sunburnt

Julie

x

I sunburn here in the rain, but if take this stuff 2 weeks prior I can go hot climates with ease

x

Julie

Still a bad idea if you have Retin A on your skin though.

an intersting article to read
[/url]
[url=https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/29/benefits-of-retinoids-retinol_n_5845764.html]

Something else that Is worth a mention, is Clay masks the ones with activated charcoal in are really good too as they help detox your skin as well.
if you have trouble with oily skin or T zone, then clay masks are Great for this!

You can also have Loads of fun scaring the crap out of everyone too! Big Grin 

the Clay masks you simply put on as instructed, watch a mivie and wash off when your done, this is different to peel off masks as they don`t wash off, they Peel off (Duh!).

worth doing about once a week, I just do it whenever I think about really, but worth considering if you have oily skin. xx

W
(17-01-2018, 10:49 AM)Katie Wrote:  Something else that Is worth a mention, is Clay masks the ones with activated charcoal in are really good too as they help detox your skin as well.
if you have trouble with oily skin or T zone, then clay masks are Great for this!

the Clay masks you simply put on as instructed, watch a mivie and wash off when your done, this is different to peel off masks as they don`t wash off, they Peel off (Duh!).

worth doing about once a week, I just do it whenever I think about really, but worth considering if you have oily skin. xx

Thank you Katie, yes I do have oily skin so this seems a very good suggestion, and as you suggest might be fun too :0) just noticed your pic! Looks Gr8 ! :0)
Referring back to my original post asking about female hormone treatment, I’m aware that one of the side effects can be a reduction in size of the genitals - I am certainly not well endowed, and do suffer with errectile dysfunction, but if the errect size was reduced I feel it would also reduce the discomfort that my wife suffers from following sex. Has anyone had experience of this and maybe any idea of how much it might reduce the size by and what other changes might happen to the genitals over all? I’m around 6” when errect.  
Once again I thank you all for you input, it’s such a relief to be able to chat openly like this.

(17-01-2018, 10:49 AM)Katie Wrote:  Something else that Is worth a mention, is Clay masks the ones with activated charcoal in are really good too as they help detox your skin as well.

Thank you Katie, yes I do have oily skin so this seems a very good suggestion.
Referring back to my original post asking about female hormone treatment, I’m aware that one of the side effect can be a reduction in size of the genitals - I am certainly not well endowed, and do suffer with errectile dysfunction, but if the errectile size was reduced I feel it would also reduce the discomfort that’s my wife suffers from following sex. Has anyone had experience of the this and any idea of how much it might reduce the size by? I’m around 6” when errect.  
Once again I thank you all for you input, it’s such a relief to be able to chat openly like this.

to be honest, this thread and subforum is about Appearance issues and Skin care, so you`re not likely to get many answers in here, this is more for the Cosmetic side rather than Medical.
Though I can understand your concerns being a guy, But it`s not something I can relate to, so I don`t know anything about that sort of thing, for Me, as long as i`v got enough material down there for the surgeon to build me a Foo Foo someday, I couldn`t care less what happens down there! LOL xx

(17-01-2018, 12:12 PM)Katie Wrote:  to be honest, this thread and subforum is about Appearance issues and Skin care, so you`re not likely to get many answers in here, this is more for the Cosmetic side rather than Medical.
Though I can understand your concerns being a guy, But it`s not something I can relate to, so I don`t know anything about that sort of thing, for Me, as long as i`v got enough material down there for the surgeon to build me a Foo Foo someday, I couldn`t care less what happens down there! LOL xx
Thank you Katie, i agree I’ve digressed from the original thread, however, for me the issues I’m raising are all connected, from reducing hair growth using laser and now contemplating hormone treatment not only to assist with reducing hair growth but to also feminise my overall skin too - trying also to assess the side effects that are likely both wanted and unwanted ones and to what degree etc.... I accept I’m perhaps offering up a confused state of mind, that’s probably because it is to a degree. I do know that I desperately want to loose my body hair and acquire more femine skin and want a long term solution rather than continuing down the laser / shaving route that I’m currently doing.  
In order to create a new thread to better explain my situation could you or another contributor suggest how to go about this in a more logical and more easily understood way to the readers? All suggestions would be gratefully received :0) I’m also interested to meet up in a group perhaps , would welcome any thoughts on that too?

Hi Kate

I can think of something very natural thats incredibly good for skin complexion, has plenty of Zinc
but you would sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slap me

x

Julie

x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon