Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

jiggle.

Here is something I am sure one or two of you have experienced before.

I opened a door to go down some stairs, however I neglected to open the door wide enough, much to my displeasure I managed to bang my very sensitive chest on the actual door. 

A much pain as I was in, I grabbed my offended breast as I was taking the stairs, only to feel my whole chest jiggle, jiggle. My first thoughts were an image in my head ( Baywatch ).
Yeah the image and the jiggle feeling sure made up for the pain  Big Grin

funny enough hon

I had similar today

I jogged a bit from bathroom to bedroom and my right breast actually bounced up and down ,

cool

Julie

Ya, it's great when you first notice it...   It's an acknowledgement that you have gotten somewhere with all of this! Big Grin

Even in our own little section with no ladies too read and admire our progress 

Sniff

Julie

Hands Julie a tissue.    Tongue Big Grin

Change this to Janet's Jam, Wiggle, Jiggle  [Image: serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Ft1.gstatic.c...88f05fd444]

(28-09-2016, 01:44 AM)Allyson Wrote:  Change this to Janet's Jam, Wiggle, Jiggle  [Image: serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Ft1.gstatic.c...88f05fd444]

Lol ....

[Image: WIZdHDU.png]
I got u

Today I had to do a quick run into the grocery store to get something I needed to make dinner, so I had some purpose to my step as I zoomed toward the back of the store.  The girls were bouncing pretty well under my tshirt and when I glanced down to catch a glimpse , my nipples were quite prominent to all that looked and I was jiggling pretty damn nicely.  I slowed my walked down a bit to keep the jiggles down a bit, as I thought you my self" damn these things are getting larger!?"I think the days of walking around in a single shirt are over for me.

Wait till you get a "knowing grin" or stare....  Then you know you've made the big show! ! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon