Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I would like to try BO, but I have a low body temp.

So I started with Fenugreek, 610mg 3 times a day. Nothing. Added PM 700mg 2 times a day. Nothing yet. I'm taking Saw Palmetto, red clover, maca and fennel as well. Nothing. This all started out of boredom. I have no plans to transgender. Just the typical sexless marriage. Now it's a crusade. I've read many guys have the same idea, dabble with a little experimentation. A different type of sexual release I guess. So, I've been debating going the one step further. It's like gambling, if I could just hit the big one once. I want to roll the dice with BO. My problem, my body runs at a stable 97.7 degrees. Does anyone have any easy suggestions on getting my temp up? It's always been like this, so I know I don't have any medical problems. I feel good and healthy. I'm sure by now after my yearly physicals, somebody would have told me something was wrong.

Anybody have any ideas?

(20-04-2016, 09:48 PM)Jimmyjames2 Wrote:  So I started with Fenugreek, 610mg 3 times a day. Nothing. Added PM 700mg 2 times a day. Nothing yet. I'm taking Saw Palmetto, red clover, maca and fennel as well. Nothing. This all started out of boredom. I have no plans to transgender. Just the typical sexless marriage. Now it's a crusade. I've read many guys have the same idea, dabble with a little experimentation. A different type of sexual release I guess. So, I've been debating going the one step further. It's like gambling, if I could just hit the big one once. I want to roll the dice with BO. My problem, my body runs at a stable 97.7 degrees. Does anyone have any easy suggestions on getting my temp up? It's always been like this, so I know I don't have any medical problems. I feel good and healthy. I'm sure by now after my yearly physicals, somebody would have told me something was wrong.

Anybody have any ideas?

so.. if you want to play Russian roulette with B.O. ...upregulate your body temp with iodine suppliments (ionized iodine) or kelp pills, kelp contains iodine. Also in addition to the iodine supplement, you will need vitamin A to help absorb the iodine, but do not overdose on the vitamin A. https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Vitami...fessional/

but be forewarned, the B.O. trip may be over and above what you "gambled for" , or .. a waste of money. different things for different people.

also you might want to invest in a DHT inhibitor ( such as green tea , or other products that reduce dht, and promote aromatase).

just be careful, you may get more than you bargained for.. if its out of sheer bordom, it may not be a good idea.

You seem to know your stuff. I guess it is Russian roulette with BO. I think I am in the deepest depression I've ever been in. Maybe for multiple reasons. Being sexless at this time in life isn't helping. Other people take up drugs and alcohol, I'm chasing breasts to the extreme. As far as the regimen I'm doing now, I thought I had covered all the bases to kick up the estrogen and reduce the testoserone. You note green tea. Is drinking green tea the same because I drink enough of that in one day? I would be guessing at some point, things I'm taking are off setting the actions of something else, so I would admit to over doing my herbal intake.

That's why I'm looking to go onto BO. BO and a blocker and see what happens and stop taking everything else. To be honest, I'm not completely convinced about BO either. You would think you would find more info on the web about success stories and more proof of others going past that point of no return. I did buy 2 bottles of BO which I haven't opened. I am nervous in a way, but dying to try it. Basically the 97.7 is keeping me at bay.

(21-04-2016, 12:11 PM)Jimmyjames2 Wrote:  You seem to know your stuff. I guess it is Russian roulette with BO. I think I am in the deepest depression I've ever been in. Maybe for multiple reasons. Being sexless at this time in life isn't helping. Other people take up drugs and alcohol, I'm chasing breasts to the extreme. As far as the regimen I'm doing now, I thought I had covered all the bases to kick up the estrogen and reduce the testoserone. You note green tea. Is drinking green tea the same because I drink enough of that in one day? I would be guessing at some point, things I'm taking are off setting the actions of something else, so I would admit to over doing my herbal intake.

That's why I'm looking to go onto BO. BO and a blocker and see what happens and stop taking everything else. To be honest, I'm not completely convinced about BO either. You would think you would find more info on the web about success stories and more proof of others going past that point of no return. I did buy 2 bottles of BO which I haven't opened. I am nervous in a way, but dying to try it. Basically the 97.7 is keeping me at bay.

Green tea or green tea suppliments seems to be the current and popular herbal supplement to curb the DHT which inhibits any feminization. (see Lotus' Project x thread).

I am currently trying an experiment with B.O. taken topically, results are yet to be known. it is a month long experience.

IF you are using swanson's brand (250mg per pill) you will need to consume 10 pills a day to come anywhere near the quantity that is in Transfemme and others like it. Just so you know the dosages. also you may want to consider a pituitary supplement or glandular to help with the upregulation. But low body temp such as yours seems to be indicative of thyroid inactivity. The thyroid needs iodine to function properly. so, I would at least start there and see if there is any result before popping b.o. pills , only to have no effect.

Edit: Don't take them all at once. split the dosage between two or three dosages through the day . (example: four in morn, three at noon, three at night). And perhaps some Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) which helps absorb proteins and such. and of course.. proteins...peanut butter , steak, beans..

Long before I got into this crazy idea, I started drinking green tea instead of sodas and other sugary things. Now that I've thought about it, over time I have grown a pair of moobs. I never was built this way. It could be that I'm just getting older. But I do think there is a possible relation.

Anyway, I'm still on the fence about taking the BO. I know I can't take it anyway because of the low temp. So, I'm going to work on that in the meantime. At least if I fix that it gives me the BO option. I've been reading that kelp pills are dangeous in themselves, to a point. Iodine can really mess you up. Is that the best way to increase the temp or the only way?

Thank you Tanya.. I will try the iodine supplements.. I have a very low body temp [cold all the time too].. maybe that will help

(21-04-2016, 10:17 PM)Mickie Wrote:  Thank you Tanya.. I will try the iodine supplements.. I have a very low body temp [cold all the time too].. maybe that will help

being cold all the time is also a sign of Iron deficiency. Do you have issues with clotting when you cut yourself? is it hard to stop bleeding?

Dark leafy greens, like Kale and Spinach help boost iron in the blood naturally. you can also take an iron pill supplement, however, most people I have spoken to who have, get constipated. I would recommend the kale/spinach route for starters.

but as well it could be iodine deficiency. Shellfish are another good source of iodine, if I recall right. .will have to check up on that one. just be sure your not allergic to shellfish before you take that as a supplement. I am allergic to Shrimp, so I cannot take any supplement that has Chondroitin- that's made from shrimp shells..

(21-04-2016, 10:12 PM)Jimmyjames2 Wrote:  Long before I got into this crazy idea, I started drinking green tea instead of sodas and other sugary things. Now that I've thought about it, over time I have grown a pair of moobs. I never was built this way. It could be that I'm just getting older. But I do think there is a possible relation.

Anyway, I'm still on the fence about taking the BO. I know I can't take it anyway because of the low temp. So, I'm going to work on that in the meantime. At least if I fix that it gives me the BO option. I've been reading that kelp pills are dangeous in themselves, to a point. Iodine can really mess you up. Is that the best way to increase the temp or the only way?

here is a list of iodine rich foods :
http://bembu.com/iodine-rich-foods

iodine necessary for thyroid: http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natur...id-health/

I know this is VERY basic, but it always bears mention... activity level. If you're sedentary, you're going to be colder than if you're exercising regularly, which will still be cooler than when you are actually actively... active.

(22-04-2016, 04:09 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  I know this is VERY basic, but it always bears mention... activity level. If you're sedentary, you're going to be colder than if you're exercising regularly, which will still be cooler than when you are actually actively... active.
I am very active Abi.. A farm will do that to you..Smile I walk at least a couple of miles in a day... plus the usual farm chores .. fencing, firewood, horses, gardens, etc.

I always used to be warm,,but after the disease it all changed.. now I am cold..Huh Go figure

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon