Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My progress seems to be reversing?

(14-03-2016, 04:51 PM)JennaFae Wrote:  Don't know if this will help but I just read on another thread that WP will do nothing for someone with no ovaries (said by Abi Drew I believe). Not sure though. They suggested the gte with ecgc's as well.

You don't need just ovaries to promote aromatase, a liver, fat cells, bone, brain, germ cells, etc are potential targets of aromatase.

White peony (Shakuyaku-Kanzo-To) promotes the activity of aromatase from the synthesis of estradiol from testosterone, which in turn lowers serum T levels.

Ah, thanks Lotus, it becomes clearer. Sorry for misunderstanding.

(14-03-2016, 09:54 PM)JennaFae Wrote:  Ah, thanks Lotus, it becomes clearer. Sorry for misunderstanding.

No misunderstanding lol, it's cool. Everyone sees NBE differently, (more info on aromatase is seen here):

NBE and Aromatase
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19581

Sounds like you've had a tough go at NBE, like Jannet says “ fight back ”........

In other words, do a detox and reset receptors, then start slowly with anti-androgens 2-3 weeks, then add Phytoestrogens, only verify your PM product and its Miroestrol content.

It's possible (looking at your program) that what you experienced was a surge (flare) in testosterone via inhibition of the feedback loop from Lutenizing Hormone, this process is usually seen in an Hrt therapy called GnRH gonadotropin-releasing hormone therapy, usually within the first 45 days.

Gonadotropins: Luteinizing and Follicle Stimulating Hormones
http://www.vivo.colostate.edu/hbooks/pat...lhfsh.html

Thanks Lotus. Gee, and here I thought that having one testicle would make it easier.

JennaFae, I actually am on GTE now. 98% polyphenol. Thank you for the suggestion though.

Hang in there it will get better.
I use PM and a peony root extract (don't even know if its white peony) but if I don't do it daily and break sundays....my areolas shrink.

I'm nearly out again and going to be sure and get the white peony extract.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon