Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(22-02-2016, 01:09 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Greetings fellow boobie lovers, Tongue

Curious & important question,...........anybody taking Metformin?

Speaking of questions... Lotus see the below. I cant tell if this would be classified as synthetic or not. Any thoughts? Is it a hybrid?

https://www.pureformulas.com/estrogen-1-...ml#reviews

(22-02-2016, 09:50 PM)Mayko Wrote:  
(22-02-2016, 01:09 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Greetings fellow boobie lovers, Tongue

Curious & important question,...........anybody taking Metformin?

Speaking of questions... Lotus see the below. I cant tell if this would be classified as synthetic or not. Any thoughts? Is it a hybrid?

https://www.pureformulas.com/estrogen-1-...ml#reviews

The ingredients say:
Quote:Demineralized water‚ 25% ethanol‚ ESTROGEN in dilutions of 6-12-30-200x‚ 12-30-60-200c in 1 ounce glass bottle with dropper.

I'd ask the manufacturer the content of which estrogen(s)........and equate it to pg/mL. My opinion would be it's a low potency. Looks interesting though, good find, I see they offer liquid progesterone and others.

Homeopathic dilutions
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeopathic_dilutions

(22-02-2016, 05:33 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(22-02-2016, 03:49 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Well Lotus, then why all fat people-both males and females have large breasts? These people are loaded with sugar. That's why they are fat. Their food converts into sugar in their body and gives them too much calories which they do not burn and it turns into fat.

It's been my observation that bigger people have more problems with diabetes. And, of course more overall body fat will give you bigger breasts, as a general rule. But, not all big people have that disease but are simply more likely.

True, obesity plays havoc with our endocrine system, too many problems to list here. Overall fitness is obviously beneficial, however, for various reason some peeps can't exercise, (I'm not talking about making excuses not to get fit). Take chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, diabetes, lupus, and autoimmune diseases, etc. how do you (we) get past the 800lb gorilla in the room?.............currently?......solutions are lacking. What I do believe, or where we will find the answer is through hypothalamic pituitary pathway.

(22-02-2016, 10:50 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(22-02-2016, 05:33 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(22-02-2016, 03:49 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Well Lotus, then why all fat people-both males and females have large breasts? These people are loaded with sugar. That's why they are fat. Their food converts into sugar in their body and gives them too much calories which they do not burn and it turns into fat.

It's been my observation that bigger people have more problems with diabetes. And, of course more overall body fat will give you bigger breasts, as a general rule. But, not all big people have that disease but are simply more likely.

True, obesity plays havoc with our endocrine system, too many problems to list here. Overall fitness is obviously beneficial, however, for various reason some peeps can't exercise, (I'm not talking about making excuses not to get fit). Take chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, diabetes, lupus, and autoimmune diseases, etc. how do you (we) get past the 800lb gorilla in the room?.............currently?......solutions are lacking. What I do believe, or where we will find the answer is through hypothalamic pituitary pathway.

The point was about reducing high blood sugar levels to lower DHT. As we see with NBE metabolism plays a huge role in the synthesis of hormones. Those who are truly serious about growing breasts should take this into account. A minimum commitment should be at least 12-24 months for increase of 1 full cup. Can NBE give 2-3 cup increase or more?...............yes, I believe it's out there.

So, ask yourself.......how serious are you? (re breast growth).

Here's what's at stake, or the road block:

(23-03-2014, 07:01 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Men produce (secrete) 3mg to 10mg of T per day, and of that 4% gets converted to DHT and .02% gets converted to estrogen, (estradiol)

The prostate converts 95% of T to DHT by 5 alpha reductase, ( 5ar).

Do we really know how much anti-androgens or estrogens needed for getting results?. I doubt we truly know the answer as of yet, a human study would nice though. Rolleyes

its possible (imo) we fall short of using what we already have (hormones) stuck in our bloodstream......... Call it a pile up of traffic on the interstate (oh, and no exits in site). Quick, road crews to the recuse, meaning displacing hormones from the interstate to the nearest rest stop.........aka receptors. Well, crazy Lotus how in the hell do we do that?, (see I knew you'd ask). A combination of a few things, e.g. anti-inflammatories, adding more free-radicals, catalyzing inactive hormones (think STAT5 proteins, Biotin, green tea , Leptin, many others).

98% of inactive hormones are trapped, wtf huh?. Shouldn't we focus on that rather than chomping down mo pills?. RolleyesWink

(23-02-2016, 03:48 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Here's what's at stake, or the road block:

(23-03-2014, 07:01 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Men produce (secrete) 3mg to 10mg of T per day, and of that 4% gets converted to DHT and .02% gets converted to estrogen, (estradiol)

Do we really know how much anti-androgens or estrogens needed for getting results?. I doubt we truly know the answer as of yet, a human study would nice though. Rolleyes

its possible (imo) we fall short of using what we already have (hormones) stuck in our bloodstream......... Call it a pile up of traffic on the interstate (oh, and no exits in site). Quick, road crews to the recuse, meaning displacing hormones from the interstate to the nearest rest stop.........aka receptors. Well, crazy Lotus how in the hell do we do that?, (see I knew you'd ask). A combination of a few things, e.g. anti-inflammatories, adding more free-radicals, catalyzing inactive hormones (think STAT5 proteins, Biotin, green tea , Leptin, many others).

98% of inactive hormones are trapped, wtf huh?. Shouldn't we focus on that rather than chomping down mo pills?. RolleyesWink
----------------------------------------------------------------
I think the trapped hormones are the ones that are not metabolized and we should stop taking more hormone and work on metabolizing or flushing the excess out.

Lotus.....
Just to throw a spanner in the works and hopefully not p@ss anybody off but can I throw you off track for a brief moment...

What do you think of BORAGE OIL? I know we generally overdose on omega 6's but this being a good anti inflammatory 6 yeh?

Sorry.... Blush
*sendingaaussiemoscatoyourway*.... Wink nudge..

FYI appArently sleeping on your left side AIDS digestion and stops sleep apnea....

(23-02-2016, 03:54 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(23-02-2016, 03:48 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Here's what's at stake, or the road block:

----------------------------------------------------------------
I think the trapped hormones are the ones that are not metabolized and we should stop taking more hormone and work on metabolizing or flushing the excess out.

Very interesting Lotus...iM also after white peony atm, i should get rid off my overly enthousiastic pm usage.

(23-02-2016, 04:37 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  Lotus.....
Just to throw a spanner in the works and hopefully not p@ss anybody off but can I throw you off track for a brief moment...

What do you think of BORAGE OIL? I know we generally overdose on omega 6's but this being a good anti inflammatory 6 yeh?

Sorry.... Blush
*sendingaaussiemoscatoyourway*.... Wink nudge..

Borage oil is beneficial to NBE, and a good w-6 fatty acid. Definitely way too much confusion on omega's. Another good one is EPO. As always, make sure you get 3x times more omega 3 over omega 6 and inflammation will be reduced.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon