Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Btw, why this feminizing enzyme works in the liver so effectively is because the liver is a primary target of growth hormones.

Somatostatin Is Essential for the Sexual Dimorphism of GH Secretion, Corticosteroid-Binding Globulin Production, and Corticosterone Levels in Mice
http://www.academia.edu/11899081/Somatos...ls_in_Mice

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3427656/

(28-01-2016, 08:06 PM)Lotus Wrote:  For instance, CYP2B9 feminizes in the liver and brain. It makes sense to list the corresponding supplements for the net effect (the pathway). I know lol, sounds like genome mapping right?. Only this version is NBE style. Big Grin

I get the term "feminizing the brain", it causes a person to mellow out, think of pastels more than hard colors, etc.

But what do you mean "feminizing the liver"? I didn't know that the liver causes secondary sexual characteristics, like breasts.

(28-01-2016, 08:27 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(28-01-2016, 08:06 PM)Lotus Wrote:  For instance, CYP2B9 feminizes in the liver and brain. It makes sense to list the corresponding supplements for the net effect (the pathway). I know lol, sounds like genome mapping right?. Only this version is NBE style. Big Grin

I get the term "feminizing the brain", it causes a person to mellow out, think of pastels more than hard colors, etc.

But what do you mean "feminizing the liver"? I didn't know that the liver causes secondary sexual characteristics, like breasts.

Not changing secondary characteristics, just the signaling to the hypothalamus which controls the release of gonadotropins. And once this signal of increased growth hormone gets to the brain it has a feminizing effect there.......too. Therefore, we must examine further the femininizing effects of additional growth hormone secretions and how it relates to gender dysphoria. That age old theory of low T feminizes needs to make room for this addition.

I think Lotus is well on the way to earning a Noble Peace Prize for the discovery in NBE :

(29-01-2016, 12:38 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I think Lotus is well on the way to earning a Noble Peace Prize for the discovery in NBE :

Or at least The Freedom Medal???

hey Lotus, can you tell me what happens(in NBE,and with other hormones) when we lower shbg?

You know lotus, every time you find out something new, for some reason end up with a headache.
I did have GD way before I started any herbs thou. I thought I had it under control for many years. Now, it seems that all I need is to up my "T" and chances are I will be able to manage my GD again. That's if I don't mind the rapid hair loss, and a greater risk of prostate cancer. Huh I kinda like we're I am at now, but I will admit the pull of transition is louder now then it ever has been.

I second Hannah.. Wouldn't heightening SHBG levels be ideal for overall feminizing / breast growth? I have been trying to do some research on it and coming up short-- it seems like low level SHBG aren't so good but I feel like I am missing something.

http://www.fastbleep.com/medical-notes/e.../23/64/524

(29-01-2016, 02:00 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(29-01-2016, 12:38 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I think Lotus is well on the way to earning a Noble Peace Prize for the discovery in NBE :

Or at least The Freedom Medal???

[attachment=11264]

Whoa.......Tanya and iaboy, I am truly humbled.........and honored. Blush thanks, hugs.

(29-01-2016, 07:44 PM)hannah Wrote:  hey Lotus, can you tell me what happens(in NBE,and with other hormones) when we lower shbg?

Hi Hannah,

Think of SHBG as a thermostat so to speak, it's a protein in serum that's binds testosterone, estradiol and glucose. SHBG, can also help us determine type 2 diabetes. e.g. In women, high Testoerone can indicate type 2, while in men high T isn't usually associated with type 2 diabetes or obesity, but still can happen.

Low level SHBG in women flys under the radar of low level pro-inflammatory state, and influence type 2 diabetes, insulin resistance, etc.

Where we should focus is how to liberate the fat in our blood, then, this should create a larger pool of free (active hormones). This....imo can have a huge impact on all of the above.

Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon