Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(15-01-2016, 09:40 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(14-01-2016, 12:57 AM)Lotus Wrote:  For general info: A likely target or trigger of breast cancer is the phosphorylation of the enzyme tyrosine kinase, as seen here:

A cascade of events through phosphorylation of intracellular proteins that ultimately transmit ("transduce") the extracellular signal to the nucleus, causing changes in gene expression. Many RTKs are involved in oncogenesis, either by gene mutation, or chromosome translocation,[14] or simply by over-expression. In every case, the result is a hyper-active kinase, that confers an aberrant, ligand-independent, non-regulated growth stimulus to the cancer cells.

tyrosine kinase is an enzyme that can transfer a phosphate group from ATPto a protein in a cell. It functions as an "on" or "off" switch in many cellular functions. Tyrosine kinases are a subclass of protein kinase.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrosine_kinase

How do we prevent this in our practical approaches? I mean I see gene mutation again....Sad Taking days off in our programs? How often? What about external usage? Did you used herbs topically and regulary? Sorry for the questions, but I'm worried about topical appliance but it works very well for me..

Hi Hannah,

It's taking universal protection. A progression of disease starts from celluar proliferation (cell mutation). Inflammation plays a big part behind a lot of the progressive diseases.

What can we do?. Rev up our immnune system, be proactive with antioxidants, (namely green tea, DIM, vegatales, fruits (organic) plenty of fresh filtered water, etc.

Green tea clears out our pathways of mutations, (ROS, reactionary oxygen species) oxidizes free radical damage and helps us to be healthier, plus literally dozens and dozens more protection (see the review link).

vitamin D, is in our breast tissue as in VDR (vitamin D receptors) and taking vitamin D3 helps in building healthy mammary density, especially in pubertal breast tissue. Don't let pubertal throw you, isn't new tissue growth pubertal?, that's where taking vitamin D3 helps to elongate breast tissue (ducts).

(15-01-2016, 10:17 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  I've read a lot on this stuff and for cancer protective effects green tea and reservatrol always pop out on top! Il keep up with my green tea Smile

Agreed, thanks for the input Ella. Big Grin

(15-01-2016, 09:50 PM)Alison59 Wrote:  I'm also on Folic acid tablets and Vit D as my levels were a bit low a couple of months back will they be helping at all?

Well, vitamin D receptor is highly expressed in breast tissue, so taking Vitamin D3 helps prevent breast cancer and improves mammary duct development. Folic I'm assuming is for any deficiency you might have, or a standard defense, either way it's a good addition.

(15-01-2016, 08:35 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Alison,

Have you tried drinking green tea (I prefer hot) along side a cup lemon water. Whoa!, that's a heck of a combination. [nipples/areolas be exploding] RolleyesTongue

Funny thing is my wife just made me a cup of green tea with lemon and I'm drinking it as I read these last few pages! Sometimes things really come together and the Universe takes care of things... AND my nipples have been going wild all day today too Smile One happy camper here in the north woods Shy

(15-01-2016, 11:46 PM)MarcyAno Wrote:  
(15-01-2016, 08:35 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Alison,

Have you tried drinking green tea (I prefer hot) along side a cup lemon water. Whoa!, that's a heck of a combination. [nipples/areolas be exploding] RolleyesTongue

Funny thing is my wife just made me a cup of green tea with lemon and I'm drinking it as I read these last few pages! Sometimes things really come together and the Universe takes care of things... AND my nipples have been going wild all day today too Smile One happy camper here in the north woods Shy

That's cool, Big Grin I was trying to find some info about enlarging areolas for auzifreek and I forgot I had posted a thread a couple years ago.

Bigger Areolas
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17401&page=3

Anyways, I have an idea, dark chocolate (cacao) powder, green coffee extract (maybe?) mixed with coconut oil or coconut butter, now the exact amounts wouldn't be much.....1 tea spoon per breast (I think). Dark chocolate has antioxidants (good for breast growth), in fact, eat some dark chocolate pieces 2-3 baking morsels with a few pieces of walnuts, another pro-NBE food. Back to the widening, the idea is to change the pigment color (melanin) and the growth comes from the extract and oils.

Drying time, 10 minutes?........Careful staining clothes, wear a cloth to cover the gunk. It takes time, I've treid simalar treatments, but not the chocolate or green coffee bean extract.

(15-01-2016, 10:49 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(15-01-2016, 09:50 PM)Alison59 Wrote:  I'm also on Folic acid tablets and Vit D as my levels were a bit low a couple of months back will they be helping at all?

Well, vitamin D receptor is highly expressed in breast tissue, so taking Vitamin D3 helps prevent breast cancer and improves mammary duct development. Folic I'm assuming is for any deficiency you might have, or a standard defense, either way it's a good addition.

What about iodine receptors in breasts?

Tibetan told me that taking the likes of lugols etc can negatively affect the thyroid (too much too soon?), do you think a suitable kelp based supplement would suffice? I mean Japanese take around 50MGs of iodine food sourced daily let alone this 150mcg supposed Rdi. they don't need to tAke iodine supplements, it's us westerners do because of lack of suitable seafood intake.

Sorry I've gone off track slightly but you were talking about BC protection, Mayne you can research this later on?

I'm gonna order some kelp now! We have some caesium tested organically grown kind , I figure it's the best you can get...

(16-01-2016, 07:32 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(15-01-2016, 10:49 PM)Lotus Wrote:  

What about iodine receptors in breasts?

Tibetan told me that taking the likes of lugols etc can negatively affect the thyroid (too much too soon?), do you think a suitable kelp based supplement would suffice? I mean Japanese take around 50MGs of iodine food sourced daily let alone this 150mcg supposed Rdi. they don't need to tAke iodine supplements, it's us westerners do because of lack of suitable seafood intake.

Sorry I've gone off track slightly but you were talking about BC protection, Mayne you can research this later on?

I'm gonna order some kelp now! We have some caesium tested organically grown kind , I figure it's the best you can get...

Yes, this is especially true for Hashi patients, they could have trouble taking iodine, but they also have an increased risk of losing their thyroid gland, I should know, (I have hashi's). it's suggested to take selenium, from 200mcg to 400mcg, and go gluten free. http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/selenium/

Is iodine a gatekeeper of the integrity of the mammary gland?
Aceves C1, Anguiano B, Delgado G.
Author information
Abstract
This paper reviews evidence showing iodine as an antioxidant and antiproliferative agent contributing to the integrity of normal mammary gland. Seaweed is an important dietary component in Asian communities and a rich source of iodine in several chemical forms. The high consumption of this element (25 times more than in Occident) has been associated with the low incidence of benign and cancer breast disease in Japanese women. In animal and human studies, molecular iodine (I(2)) supplementation exerts a suppressive effect on the development and size of both benign and cancer neoplasias. This effect is accompanied by a significant reduction in cellular lipoperoxidation. Iodine, in addition to its incorporation into thyroid hormones, is bound into antiproliferative iodolipids in the thyroid called iodolactones, which may also play a role in the proliferative control of mammary gland. We propose that an I(2) supplement should be considered as an adjuvant in breast cancer therapy.

Iodine and Breast Health
Iodine deficiency, fibrocystic disease and breast cancer
http://www.nutridesk.com.au/iodine-and-b...alth.phtml

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11150]

BINGO!

And I got sidetracked. Nowww il go order some kelp. Simply because it's the only food based supp I know that bothers testing for radioactivity.

Hi Hannah,

It's taking universal protection. A progression of disease starts from celluar proliferation (cell mutation). Inflammation plays a big part behind a lot of the progressive diseases.

What can we do?. Rev up our immnune system, be proactive with antioxidants, (namely green tea, DIM, vegatales, fruits (organic) plenty of fresh filtered water, etc.

Green tea clears out our pathways of mutations, (ROS, reactionary oxygen species) oxidizes free radical damage and helps us to be healthier, plus literally dozens and dozens more protection (see the review link).

vitamin D, is in our breast tissue as in VDR (vitamin D receptors) and taking vitamin D3 helps in building healthy mammary density, especially in pubertal breast tissue. Don't let pubertal throw you, isn't new tissue growth pubertal?, that's where taking vitamin D3 helps to elongate breast tissue (ducts).
[/quote]

Ah well I'm already pubertal with my monthly moodswing 1-2 days before my period so thats no point...I only wonder in which ratio we take these herbs vs food-teas and health supplements to keep it in balance.
Do we take tea and dim and veggies everyday? I always eat veggies daily but im bad with my teas and water.. I take one big mug green tea before bed though..is that enough or does PM require dim? Bc when I stop I only take 1-2 weeks stop only bc PM makes me friendlier...more patient especially. Sorry for my whining but im a bit scared home alone and distracted 109989 times while typing this message.

(16-01-2016, 09:39 PM)hannah Wrote:  Ah well I'm already pubertal with my monthly moodswing 1-2 days before my period so thats no point...I only wonder in which ratio we take these herbs vs food-teas and health supplements to keep it in balance.

Lol, I hear yah. The power of food for NBE is overlooked imo. For myself I try to keep food nutrients 3x more than herbals. And yes, I still take herbals.

(16-01-2016, 09:39 PM)hannah Wrote:  Do we take tea and dim and veggies everyday? I always eat veggies daily but im bad with my teas and water.. I take one big mug green tea before bed though..is that enough or does PM require dim? Bc when I stop I only take 1-2 weeks stop only bc PM makes me friendlier...more patient especially. Sorry for my whining but im a bit scared home alone and distracted 109989 times while typing this message.

Tea is everyday because hormones are produced everyday. Don't forget a slice of fresh squeezed lemon in filtered water. PM is in the first half, cause I believe it's effects are like a generic BC pill, if you get my meaning.

Sorry u scared, hope it passes soon. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon