Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Very Addictive Hospital Grade Breast Pump

I can't wait for my next pumping everyday I absolutely love the feeling of my nipple and breasts being pulled

(27-09-2015, 12:50 AM)valerie anne Wrote:  Well, I am managing a good quarter on each boob!

My areola's are only 1 1/4" on a good day. LOL. I would like to get them to about 2" I suspect. But it really depends on size of my breasts and nipples too. That's another reason I would like to get a decent breast pump that is the correct size.

(27-09-2015, 12:50 AM)valerie anne Wrote:  Well, I am managing a good quarter on each boob!

Your NIPPLES are the size of a quarter? Certainly you mean areola, not nipple.

Well maybe!

After a hour or so of hard pumping with a good lubricant, my breast teats (nipples plus surrounds) are about an inch long and about 3/4" in diameter.

I can maintain a lot of this nipple extension if I don't put my bra back on, but with no bra, I ache & feel wobbly, as I feel that I am carrying a lead weight behind each nipple (I can sometimes feel two hard lumps there). I am getting a greasy milky discharge into the pumps, but this can't be lactation, can it?

But if I slip into a bra, it pushes my hard-won nipples flat. I am trying a larger cup size, plus wearing nursing mothers' breast petals to prevent nipple inversion.

So far the petals seem to slip off. Has anybody got a recommendation for a nipple petal which latches on properly?

I have been asked for an update on my progress.

Well, I have begun to over-fill the 26 mm domes, and I have switched to the 31 mm (large!) ones.

There is a problem here, in that the pump will cut off if it detects no suction resistance. Therefore, I have to lubricate the domes, locate them in my bra and snuggle them onto my nipples before I switch on (maximum suction, of course).

Otherwise, the pump stalls, and to reset it when having set yourself up as a HuCow is annoying.

I am getting a little nipple discharge, but I would like to be pumped harder.

Actually, I fantasise on becoming a real hucow!

Well, off of EBay, I bought a better breast pump, that what I have now.

It's an Ameda Purely Yours. Suppose to be pretty strong and durable. Got it for $26 including shipping. Yes, it's used but figure since I wont be using it for more than nipple and areola development. No worries.

Anyone ever try to power their domes with their mouths. I've done it on trips in the car and as long as I have rigged up a valve to hold in the vacuum it works amazing. If your setup is leak free it will hold a vacuum for an hour.

Thought I would give an update for myself.

About a month ago, I bought thru auction at Ebay, an Ameda "Purely Yours" breast pump. It's not bad, a lot better than what I had, even just the fact it's a dual pump...

As some of you know, I wish to lactate someday and would like bigger nipples to match my growing breasts. That's the main reason I purchased it.

I do believe my nipples are expanding some, but of course, not as fast as I wished they would.

I am NOT going to give up on it. And will try to keep a better schedule of pumping.. So far, I love the sensations that it gives and just wonder how it would feel if I produce any milk..

I am pleased to hear that you are pumping regularly!

If my experience is anything to go by, you should end up with long pointy & puffy nipples, which are difficult to hide without a bra. I find that I also need the bra to stop me wobbling about, as my nipples feel that they have got lead shot in them.

I am finding that I am now filling out behind my nipples, but the first few months were clearly "nipple only".

With extensive breast massage, I can sometimes express some fluids, but I am by no means a Hucow!

Because of my present shape (big hard nipples and small tapered boobs), I find that my bras push my nipples back, negating the effects of the pumping.

So I have ordered a bullet bra, which should have plenty of room for my pointy tits!

You actually found a "bullet bra"? Wow, haven't seen them advertised since the late 60's.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon