Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How I go into Strickly Male Mode

(03-08-2015, 06:18 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I use an epi on my chest. But can only do for a short time. I am a coward with lengthy pain. OUCH ! !

My SO feels the same. But as I keep telling her, if you keep at it the pain goes away. I no longer feel any pain when epilating, in fact what you will find is the hairs start to grow back a lot slower and a lot finer. Mine is so easy to pull out now that if I leave it long enough to get with my fingers, I can just pull them out . keep at it, the rewards are close at hand.

(03-08-2015, 06:34 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(03-08-2015, 06:18 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I use an epi on my chest. But can only do for a short time. I am a coward with lengthy pain. OUCH ! !

My SO feels the same. But as I keep telling her, if you keep at it the pain goes away. I no longer feel any pain when epilating, in fact what you will find is the hairs start to grow back a lot slower and a lot finer. Mine is so easy to pull out now that if I leave it long enough to get with my fingers, I can just pull them out . keep at it, the rewards are close at hand.

Thanks Janet, as this is my first time with an Epi. It was horrible the first time, not sure if I am just building up my threshold or if what you are saying is coming to pass.

I present as male, but I have to incorporate women's clothing to make it work. I typically wear women's jeans (because men's jeans don't work with my figure anymore), and I usually wear a sports bra (since compression shirts-at least the ones I have-don't compress enough).

(03-08-2015, 08:37 PM)JMT Wrote:  I present as male, but I have to incorporate women's clothing to make it work. I typically wear women's jeans (because men's jeans don't work with my figure anymore), and I usually wear a sports bra (since compression shirts-at least the ones I have-don't compress enough).

I too, have to wear women's jeans. Otherwise, I have to have the belt soo tight to keep them up, and yet I have to have them big enough to where they feel comfortable.

[Image: shampoo_shampoo_banho_banheiro.jpg]

Ha ha Spanky. ^5

Spanky

now that is funny girl

Julie

Interesting look Dodgy I wonder if he's in the t-shirt selling business?. RolleyesBig Grin

(21-10-2015, 03:10 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Interesting look Dodgy I wonder if he's in the t-shirt selling business?. RolleyesBig Grin

Ah come on. Dodgy you really think that picture is going to sell t-shirts? Huh

(21-10-2015, 03:38 AM)AlexisM Wrote:  
(21-10-2015, 03:10 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Interesting look Dodgy I wonder if he's in the t-shirt selling business?. RolleyesBig Grin

Ah come on. Dodgy you really think that picture is going to sell t-shirts? Huh

In some parts of my town, you could probably sell more than t-shirts..WinkShyTongueBig Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon