Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

yup, those are of me in the early days of NBE, (note-in a bra, lol) Big Grin

Hmmm, and here I thought you NEVER wore one. They look great!

(11-09-2015, 06:33 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Char (our Boob Baroness) Big Grin

I will be patiently waiting (don't hold my breath right?) Tongue for the day to come when you decide to post a pic. Even a covered boobie would be cool. Wink

Here's my reference: the pics range from 6 to 18 months (roughly). I'll be adding some recent pics, (3yrs of progress).

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10272]

That is great, at a little over 3 months I am around 50% of your first pic, I hope I can be like you at 6Blush

So you got on the no-bra bandwagon too? I just learned about it, the people who did the studies seem so iffy, I mean 15 years later and no serious publishing of results? That seems suspicious, but I hope it is true that bras are bad, I do not like bras.

(11-09-2015, 06:33 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Char (our Boob Baroness) Big Grin

I will be patiently waiting (don't hold my breath right?) Tongue for the day to come when you decide to post a pic. Even a covered boobie would be cool. Wink

Here's my reference: the pics range from 6 to 18 months (roughly). I'll be adding some recent pics, (3yrs of progress).

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10272]

Lotus I can never remember seeing your pic when your starting point pic !

(11-09-2015, 07:47 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Hmmm, and here I thought you NEVER wore one. They look great!

Lol, not since those pics, coming up on 2yrs. Rolleyes

See, I knew I was right, you are a Butch, Dyke, Pregnant Lesbian Nun who used to be a Hassidic Jew. I KNEW IT< I KNEW IT.TongueTongueTongueBig Grin

(12-09-2015, 05:43 AM)iaboy Wrote:  See, I knew I was right, you are a Butch, Dyke, Pregnant Lesbian Nun who used to be a Hassidic Jew. I KNEW IT< I KNEW IT.TongueTongueTongueBig Grin

What type?, nah Rolleyes gender neutral, or non binary gender maybe lol.

(11-09-2015, 11:44 PM)Atom Wrote:  That is great, at a little over 3 months I am around 50% of your first pic, I hope I can be like you at 6Blush

So you got on the no-bra bandwagon too? I just learned about it, the people who did the studies seem so iffy, I mean 15 years later and no serious publishing of results? That seems suspicious, but I hope it is true that bras are bad, I do not like bras.

My GID had me heading toward the wrong gender binary at first, I felt way too uncomfortable wearing a bra. In comparison, image your worst hair day, or donning corduroy pants (who remembers them lmao), that's bras for me. That's a good question on bras, there's tons of conflicting information, imo it will come down to the individual.

(11-09-2015, 11:48 PM)myboobs Wrote:  I can never remember seeing your pic when your starting point pic !

It's gone, deleted upon my own ignorance. Rolleyes

(12-09-2015, 06:22 AM)Lotus Wrote:  My GID had me heading toward the wrong gender binary at first, I felt way too uncomfortable wearing a bra. In comparison, image your worst hair day, or donning corduroy pants (who remembers them lmao), that's bras for me. That's a good question on bras, there's tons of conflicting information, imo it will come down to the individual.

I like bra's, I don't think so much for the looks but for reducing the pain you get wearing regular T-shirts or the occasional bump against something unexpectedly. It also, now that mine are growing again, helps to shape them, and keep them from sagging much.

Lotus Wrote:It's gone, deleted upon my own ignorance. Rolleyes

That's too bad. Sad

We had a poll about bra's at the New Males Staying Males section. I found the numbers interesting.

Bra Poll

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon