Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(09-09-2015, 09:28 PM)spanky Wrote:  
(09-09-2015, 08:00 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Biel?, definitely. Big Grin no pressure right?, lol.

Thanks spanky, how goes the NBE for you?, are u back in N.A.?

Everything is going well. Yes, I am back for the next couple of months for sure, maybe longer. More recently I was up in northern New England enjoying the wilds.

I was off all nbe for about a month (although I continued avodart, krill oil and dandelion root). I started back up (with chasteberry fruit, pm just a week ago and it is amazing how everything seems to snap back into place. I do feel better in ways that are difficult to put my finger on -- more relaxed and comfortable. I also really, really like feeling a more fullness/roundness in the balcony, if you know what I mean. Nothing like yours, of course, but I have my ambitions. A little fullness behind sure would be nice!

That's great news, thanks for sharing. Big Grin avodart sure knocks T down. My TT was 54 (ref range 300-890 ng/dL) and my estrogen was 507 pg/ml (ref. range 60-190 pg/ml). In other words, female range.

HDL/LDL were spot on. Triglycerides below normal.(shocking) Smile PSA is ok too. (Below Normal).

Krill oil and dandelion are great universal NBE protection. A couple cups green tea wouldn't hurt too. (Another breast protector). You must have T to E ratio balance if you feel more Rexlaxed. (I like the word harmony, that's what comes to mind).

Congrats spanky, I wish continued success. Big Grin

Hiya all.

Wonder if an 'umble newbie may pull up a chair and join the conversation?

Hey, very interesting stuff about coconut oil! A thought occurred and I can't decide whether it might be daft or actually a good idea.

Coconut oil suppositories? (can almost hear the cries of EEEEW!)

Proven method of delivering medication. No taste issues. Targeting the prostate.

Just a thought :-)

Pardon, in case it has already been asked, but do these pictures expire just on your thread? Everyone is cooing and awes; I have missed out again. Mercy, I might have to start paying for internet, just for this breastnexus.com business!

(10-09-2015, 07:09 AM)Huggy Wrote:  Hiya all.

Wonder if an 'umble newbie may pull up a chair and join the conversation?

Hey, very interesting stuff about coconut oil! A thought occurred and I can't decide whether it might be daft or actually a good idea.

Coconut oil suppositories? (can almost hear the cries of EEEEW!)

Proven method of delivering medication. No taste issues. Targeting the prostate.

Just a thought :-)

Hi Huggy,

Well I had to check on this one myself, sure enough there is a recipe lol,

http://www.natural-holistic-health.com/h...ositories/

Good luck Big Grin

Wow, a different detour.... That's like going to Canada from England via Thailand and Africa. LOL.

(10-09-2015, 08:33 AM)char Wrote:  Pardon, in case it has already been asked, but do these pictures expire just on your thread? Everyone is cooing and awes; I have missed out again. Mercy, I might have to start paying for internet, just for this breastnexus.com business!

Sorry you missed them char. I wouldn't be the only one who gets uneasy about leaving bare boobie pics up for very long, (covered boobs? no big deal). You'd be surprised by how many BN members rotate them out after a short time. I admire those who have no issues with it. With all due respect, and for those who've never actually posted boobie pics before, I suggest you should try it (posting bare boobies) and see how comfortable you are with it. I will put up a new reference pic to replace the old one i took down, which was on page 1 (post #1)

One alternative is to subscribe to a thread, that way you'll be notified by email when a new post is made.

(10-09-2015, 04:58 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(10-09-2015, 08:33 AM)char Wrote:  Pardon, in case it has already been asked, but do these pictures expire just on your thread? Everyone is cooing and awes; I have missed out again. Mercy, I might have to start paying for internet, just for this breastnexus.com business!

Sorry you missed them char. I wouldn't be the only one who gets uneasy about leaving bare boobie pics up for very long, (covered boobs? no big deal). You'd be surprised by how many BN members rotate them out after a short time. I admire those who have no issues with it. With all due respect, and for those who've never actually posted boobie pics before, I suggest you should try it (posting bare boobies) and see how comfortable you are with it.

One alternative is to subscribe to a thread, that way you'll be notified by email when a new post is made.

Heck, I don't care... If anyone wants pics of me enough to hunt me down in CyberLand, I would feel unworthy of such an effort. It's just my chest with fat and glandular growth in my opinion.

True. and as they say "it's out there forever", no illusions about that. It's hard to explain it, maybe because it's staring you in the face, or feeling like your fly is down?, or you ripped your pants?, hell I dunno it's just weird.Big Grin

Well, and in all honesty, maybe because I have grown up with the attitude of being male.. You know, no big deal if you don't have a shirt on, but the girls are taught even before they have even good pimples to keep them covered.

I just don't care....

(10-09-2015, 05:41 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Well, and in all honesty, maybe because I have grown up with the attitude of being male.. You know, no big deal if you don't have a shirt on, but the girls are taught even before they have even good pimples to keep them covered.

I just don't care....

Yeah lol Big Grin, maybe if they were just pimples I'd say no big deal. I'm pretty sure it's dude!, cover them things up. Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon