Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Significant Others and other Concerns

(21-07-2015, 11:16 PM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  Haha i can definitely see the understanding there....yeah i dont like him having tits but its better than him being dead i guess...hah. does she know you are intentionally taking estrogenic herbs? Or does she believe its all just meds and a take the good with the bad situation? I hear that PM can definitely do everything lab estro can in terms of fat redistribution and such so that could def explain the change in clothes for comfort jean wise or even if not pm estrogen dominance in men in general. If love to wear womens jeans but cant seem to find a style or brand that passes as mens jeans also. All i seem to find is low rise or flare and then the unisex boot cuts still have swirly feminine designs on the pockets and such lol cant seem to win there lol. How big have your breasts gotten may i ask? Pretty obvious they are there and if so how do you handle them?

I know she has stated that I am taking Vitamins to encourage them. I found a good pair or 2 at Walmart. I will look at the label tomorrow and post it somewhere, heck , maybe we should start a thread about unisex clothes or something like that.

When I first knew something was going on, my testes seemed to be a little smaller and I noticed that I had, not large ones, puffies. I thought WTH is going on. I mentioned my concerns to my wife and she said something like that is how she started to develop when she was about 9 or 10.

My original doctor dismissed my growing buds and just xtra fat. But heck, I only gained maybe 10 lbs since my heart attack and I knew that wasn't it. But a year later he changed his mind and used a term that I never heard of before. Don't remember exactly, but it meant to me was partial Gynecomastia. As far as my testes, he didn't seem concerned at all and made a comment like age, my PAD etc.

That's why he is my Ex Doctor. I call him Doctor Donald, as in Donald Duck or QUACK. LOL

Right now, I retreated a bit due to a bunch of tests I had to take at the insistence of my new Doctor. So, I lost about 1/2 cup over a 6 week period but have since gained most of it back

I now wear a 38D in some styles, 40 B in some and other 40 C but a little loose.

(21-07-2015, 11:16 PM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  If love to wear womens jeans but cant seem to find a style or brand that passes as mens jeans also. All i seem to find is low rise or flare and then the unisex boot cuts still have swirly feminine designs on the pockets and such lol cant seem to win there lol.

I would recommend the Levi's 505. They are a comfort-fit jeans with straight leg (16" opening). The rise is a bit low (9.75"), but not unreasonably so. And most washes don't have feminine stitching. They can pass of as a men's modern slim straight jeans. Plus, Levi's is having 50% off sales styles now, so that's $17.50 a pair + shipping.
[Image: 5G3uJpH.jpg]

Lee also has straight leg jeans with non-feminine stitching, but I haven't tried their jeans, so no comment on how passable they are.

Since when are flared jeans for women only?? We all wore them back in the `70's!! Flares, bells and even elephant bells!! And low-rise (we called them, hip-huggers) patchwork elephant bells.....in fluorescent orange/pink!! Even skin tight!!

Not aimed at you, WAC, but, people today oughta stop being such incredible pussies when it comes to clothes!!

(22-07-2015, 07:26 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Since when are flared jeans for women only?? We all wore them back in the `70's!! Flares, bells and even elephant bells!! And low-rise (we called them, hip-huggers) patchwork elephant bells.....in fluorescent orange/pink!! Even skin tight!!

Not aimed at you, WAC, but, people today oughta stop being such incredible pussies when it comes to clothes!!

I totally agree WAP. I have stated many times, that it's o.k. for women to steal our clothing styles as well as hair... But let us transgress to their style?? Holy Hell erupts. I just don't get it.

WAC, I get the "Rider's by Lee" at Walmart. They are usually around 18-20 per pair. I have one that is 14Average, and one that is 16 Medium. The 16 M was my first buy in women's jeans. They fit o.k. but the 14 A's really fit better.

Like I said, I have dropped some weight, but it seems like a lot of it shifted to my rear. LOL.

yeah i dont care about wearing womens clothing, but im not a crossdresser, and i enjoy being male thoroughly. I'm not wanting flared jeans, nor did i grow up in the 70s i was born in 86 lol. I enjoy my fitted jeans, not skinny jeans, and enjoy my clothing to be fitted and male. Graphic tees over blouses and fashionable or boot cut over skinny and flare lol. I consider myself metrosexual in fashion but while i have soft features already and have no problem with my androgynous face, i do enjoy male fashoin, not being a pussy at all, just rather not wear feminine clothing, and if it is feminine rather it not scream feminine. I run a recording studio, and dj, and clients with production, as well as am active in my community and church...i enjoy my clothing and don't want to raise questions strictly off feeling fun to wear something feminine fashioned.

(22-07-2015, 05:27 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I totally agree WAP. I have stated many times, that it's o.k. for women to steal our clothing styles as well as hair... But let us transgress to their style?? Holy Hell erupts. I just don't get it.

Yeah... And any male who wants to assist with child care is a pervert, too, did you notice...?

If he takes on household chores, he's whipped and not manly.
If he doesn't do housework, he's a lazy bum.

Got us coming and going, and the really funny thing is: You go on to "Manosphere" sites, you hear the same things. Same complaints (as I've just said, but sometimes even about men CDing - and not just from me. ;-) )
More and more men are waking up to the fact that women like to complain more than men would ever believe. The kvetching is how women build social support and rapport. They're not looking for solutions, they just want understanding and companionship....
And when they find they can manipulate men to do the work... well, who turns down a free meal because it's the moral thing to do?

And I want to be one... (sigh)

(22-07-2015, 07:17 AM)Val_ Wrote:  I would recommend the Levi's 505. They are a comfort-fit jeans with straight leg (16" opening). The rise is a bit low (9.75"), but not unreasonably so. And most washes don't have feminine stitching. They can pass of as a men's modern slim straight jeans. Plus, Levi's is having 50% off sales styles now, so that's $17.50 a pair + shipping.

Thanks for posting this, especially since I'm in the market for some new jeans and want to get some that fit me better than the mens style. Honestly, there's just too much extra material in the crotch of mens jeans that bothers me. I know I'm a size 14, just not sure M or L. Guess perhaps a trip to wally world is in store for a test fit! Wink

(22-07-2015, 08:55 PM)Scotti Wrote:  Thanks for posting this, especially since I'm in the market for some new jeans and want to get some that fit me better than the mens style. Honestly, there's just too much extra material in the crotch of mens jeans that bothers me. I know I'm a size 14, just not sure M or L. Guess perhaps a trip to wally world is in store for a test fit! Wink

Maybe this will help... In men's jeans, before weight started to shift, I was wearing 36 or 38 with an inseam of 31". I wear a 14 Average. Hope that points ya in the right direction.

While I don't wish to be or dress like a woman i def would like to grow my hair out and have it cut in a pixie style and be able to enjoy my feminine side a bit more.
My gf is insanely accepting but growing breasts intentionally or wearing women's fashions no way jose. Shes a super girly girl so its ok on the double standard thing.
She has in my attenpt to sound worried qhen they have growth spurts that ahe doesnt carw f they continue to grow long as its natural and not pther stuff knowingly but shhhh qe all got a secret right lol. I plan to do the dr visits and such to hopefully get a hypogonadism or andropause diagnosis to officiate why its happening and at the same time using my theater skills to play the role of mansel in distress haha.
Please tell me im not alone on my breast journey with the SO having no idea. And if not i would love insight and advice from those who have sizable breasts on how things went and asvice on when jt gets to the point that no shirt will cover it up and shirtless its obvious

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon