Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bruce Jenner

(09-06-2015, 01:47 AM)Rayve Wrote:  IIRC = If I remember correctly ... could also be If I really cared but it doesn't really work in the context.
Thank you! Thanks to cell phones and corporate short cuts, before long, our entire lexicon will be reduced to initials!
Or: Ty! Ttcpacsc, bl, oelwbrti!

(09-06-2015, 01:58 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(08-06-2015, 11:11 PM)Rayve Wrote:  About the brave comment I agree with you. It takes away from people that struggle with their gender on a daily basis to including those who have taken their own lives. It has put it in a spotlight that has the world mocking and laughing at us. If anything, I think it has done more harm than good.

There, hopefully I don't get my head bit off Dodgy.
Do you want to live in a closet for the rest of your life? I certainly don't!! I want to be able to freely walk down the street with huge tits and a skirt and pantyhose and have NO ONE care about it, AND not be afraid that someone just MIGHT read me!! If people like Caitlyn DON'T gather their bravery and do what they're doing, it's the closet for us for a LOOOONG time to come!!!!! And you have religion to thank for that!!!! If ANYTHING, what she's done has done more good than harm!!

I don't and never will. If people don't want to accept it they won't and there is nothing I can do to change that. People will judge us until the end of time and no amount of getting on tv will change that. Learn to defend yourself and carry a gun .. I do. Let someone mess with me; they will piss themselves when I bring out my buddy mr. glock. I think me going open to my employer and family is proof enough that I refuse to remain in the closet.

Just like gay rights didn't really change anything. If people still want to hate gays .. they will. No law will ever change that. Everyone still has their human rights. All I'm saying is it brought too much attention to it which has actually enraged the hate. I guess I'm just ultra realistic about how people are. You may change a few hearts but for the most part they will always hate us.

And this is exactly why I swore to never do this on here again. I should have known better. I fought for my country so everyone can have their own right to their version of the truth even if I don't agree with it. I may not agree with the religious but they have that right to express what they think.

(09-06-2015, 02:01 AM)Rayve Wrote:  
(08-06-2015, 11:11 PM)Rayve Wrote:  About the brave comment I agree with you. It takes away from people that struggle with their gender on a daily basis to including those who have taken their own lives. It has put it in a spotlight that has the world mocking and laughing at us. If anything, I think it has done more harm than good.

Do you want to live in a closet for the rest of your life? I certainly don't!! I want to be able to freely walk down the street with huge tits and a skirt and pantyhose and have NO ONE care about it, AND not be afraid that someone just MIGHT read me!! If people like Caitlyn DON'T gather their bravery and do what they're doing, it's the closet for us for a LOOOONG time to come!!!!! And you have religion to thank for that!!!! If ANYTHING, what she's done has done more good than harm!!

I don't and never will. If people don't want to accept it they won't and there is nothing I can do to change that. People will judge us until the end of time and no amount of getting on tv will change that. Learn to defend yourself and carry a gun .. I do. Let someone mess with me; they will piss themselves when I bring out my buddy mr. glock.
Back in the early part of the last century, women wanted the right to wear pants, as well as a number of other things. Not only did they gather their bravery and DEMAND their rights (as WE should do!!), they went ahead and WORE pants in public and it eventually became normal!! THAT is what it's going to take to be able to dress/be fem in public!! You CAN'T just sit around in a dark corner and HOPE that the social climate is right today. How many people do you see today condemning women for wearing pants THESE days! Next to none, if NOT none!!!! Thanks in GREAT part to those pioneers 100 years ago who WORE pants in public!!

(09-06-2015, 02:09 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  

I don't and never will. If people don't want to accept it they won't and there is nothing I can do to change that. People will judge us until the end of time and no amount of getting on tv will change that. Learn to defend yourself and carry a gun .. I do. Let someone mess with me; they will piss themselves when I bring out my buddy mr. glock.
Back in the early part of the last century, women wanted the right to wear pants, as well as a number of other things. Not only did they gather their bravery and DEMAND their rights (as WE should do!!), they went ahead and WORE pants in public and it eventually became normal!! THAT is what it's going to take to be able to dress/be fem in public!! You CAN'T just sit around in a dark corner and HOPE that the social climate is right today. How many people do you see today condemning women for wearing pants THESE days! Next to none, if NOT none!!!! Thanks in GREAT part to those pioneers 100 years ago who WORE pants in public!!

I need to see something to back this up. I know for a fact women in the late 1800s wore pants for industrial work and as well for work during world war 2 when they were building equipment for the military. Just an example. I believe it was just considered socially unacceptable at the time. I could be very wrong though as I'm just going from memory.

http://onlinefashionideas.com/history-of...the-1800s/ --quick google find.

Fun fact - Jenner is a Christian and a Republican ....

I think me going open to my employer and family is proof enough that I refuse to remain in the closet.

Just like gay rights didn't really change anything. If people still want to hate gays .. they will. No law will ever change that. Everyone still has their human rights. All I'm saying is it brought too much attention to it which has actually enraged the hate. I guess I'm just ultra realistic about how people are. You may change a few hearts but for the most part they will always hate us.

And this is exactly why I swore to never do this on here again. I should have known better. I fought for my country so everyone can have their own right to their version of the truth even if I don't agree with it. I may not agree with the religious but they have that right to express what they think.
See? There you go! You did EXACTLY what you're condemning Caitlyn for!! You came out to your family and boss just like she did and you don't care what they think of it, just like she doesn't!!
Gay rights IS changing, but it'll still take time. Women didn't get the vote and the right to wear pants over night, it took decades! That war was still being fought in the late `60's!
Society can change the hatred to acceptance! If it's taught, it will become the norm, so, the hatred HAS to no longer be taught!! The time's comin' when it won't be here very much anymore. We might not see it, but it's coming. It takes a few generations.
That's GOOD!!! The more attention it gets, the less it'll be seen as crazy or something to hate! If you think giving it attention makes it bad, why did YOU give it attention by telling your boss and family? You CAN'T have it both ways!
There's been other famous people in the past that had a sex change, but nobody's jumping down THEIR throats claiming they hurt the "cause" by making it well known. Photographer: Christine Jorgansen, Tennis pro: Denise Richards, Electronic music master: Wendy Carlos, Chaz Bono, everybody was up in arms about his sex change 2 years ago, now, you never hear anything about him!! There's even been a Playboy bunny centerfold or three that's had a sex change!! Nobody says a word about them!
There aren't several versions of the truth, there's only one!

(09-06-2015, 02:31 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  

I think me going open to my employer and family is proof enough that I refuse to remain in the closet.

See? There you go! You did EXACTLY what you're condemning Caitlyn for!! You came out to your family and boss just like she did and you don't care what they think of it, just like she doesn't!!
Gay rights IS changing, but it'll still take time. Women didn't get the vote and the right to wear pants over night, it took decades! That war was still being fought in the late `60's!
Society can change the hatred to acceptance! If it's taught, it will become the norm, so, the hatred HAS to no longer be taught!! The time's comin' when it won't be here very much anymore. We might not see it, but it's coming. It takes a few generations.
That's GOOD!!! The more attention it gets, the less it'll be seen as crazy or something to hate! If you think giving it attention makes it bad, why did YOU give it attention by telling your boss and family? You CAN'T have it both ways!
There's been other famous people in the past that had a sex change, but nobody's jumping down THEIR throats claiming they hurt the "cause" by making it well known. Photographer: Christine Jorgansen, Tennis pro: Denise Richards, Electronic music master: Wendy Carlos, Chaz Bono, everybody was up in arms about his sex change 2 years ago, now, you never hear anything about him!! There's even been a Playboy bunny centerfold or three that's had a sex change!! Nobody says a word about them!

I think you are a bit confused and just being defensive for the sake of being defensive. I am not condemning anyone. If she wants to get on tv and do this then all the power to her. However, she needs to realize that people will respond how they will. I just think it won't change anything but you are entitled to your opinion. Let's just agree to disagree.

And once again I am so done with anything on here being controversial. It just isn't worth it. Actually if a mod would delete my posts in this thread that would be great.

(09-06-2015, 02:17 AM)Rayve Wrote:  

I need to see something to back this up. I know for a fact women in the late 1800s wore pants for industrial work and as well for work during world war 2 when they were building equipment for the military. Just an example. I believe it was just considered socially unacceptable at the time. I could be very wrong though as I'm just going from memory.

Okay, maybe it WAS the late 1800's, so add another 20 - 30 years onto what I mentioned. It was still frowned upon until the 40's. Part of the reason was sexual! They were afraid that women would (HEAVEN FORBID!!!!!) get sexually aroused by the crotch of the pants rubbing against their clits!
Jenner is a woman, or soon will be, and a human being, that's ALL that matters!

(09-06-2015, 02:37 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(09-06-2015, 02:17 AM)Rayve Wrote:  
(09-06-2015, 01:58 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Do you want to live in a closet for the rest of your life? I certainly don't!! I want to be able to freely walk down the street with huge tits and a skirt and pantyhose and have NO ONE care about it, AND not be afraid that someone just MIGHT read me!! If people like Caitlyn DON'T gather their bravery and do what they're doing, it's the closet for us for a LOOOONG time to come!!!!! And you have religion to thank for that!!!! If ANYTHING, what she's done has done more good than harm!!

Okay, maybe it WAS the late 1800's, so add another 20 - 30 years onto what I mentioned. It was still frowned upon until the 40's. Part of the reason was sexual! They were afraid that women would (HEAVEN FORBID!!!!!) get sexually aroused by the crotch of the pants rubbing against their clits!
Jenner is a woman, or soon will be, and a human being, that's ALL that matters!

Not sure why are you are being so aggressive Sad. I guess I'll just leave this thread. I guess I'll just stop having opinions on here Sad. Like I said though, liberals are pretty awesome people until you don't agree with them and then they usually turn on you as evidenced in this thread.

(09-06-2015, 02:36 AM)Rayve Wrote:  

I think you are a bit confused and just being defensive for the sake of being defensive. I am not condemning anyone. If she wants to get on tv and do this then all the power to her. However, she needs to realize that people will respond how they will. I just think it won't change anything but you are entitled to your opinion. Let's just agree to disagree.
I'm just responding to what you've said. It's contradictory. I'm SURE she KNOWS ALL ABOUT how some people will respond!! I seriously doubt there's a TS out there that didn't know that from day one!! Why do you think it's all done in secret? HATRED!! PREJUDICE!! Until that goes, it CAN'T be done in public, and that's part of what Caitlyn is trying to help change by DOING so!! You're NEVER gonna change that with a gun!
I'm not bitching at you, I'm just trying to get you to see. It's kinda like trying to get the haters to see; they are set in their ways and NOTHING will ever change their minds! How can you expect to change theirs if you won't change yours? I'm pretty sure that if you went to see someone about your gender issues (where I am, it's a place called, Persad), they'd be telling you the SAME things I'm telling you!! I went there for at least 10 years! On top of that, I dated an Indian girl for 10 years and they see things a bit differently over there, and for the better! (I just happened to get one that was a bit of a gold digger. Too bad I blew 10 years of my life on her before I found that out.)

(09-06-2015, 02:50 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(09-06-2015, 02:36 AM)Rayve Wrote:  
(09-06-2015, 01:58 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Do you want to live in a closet for the rest of your life? I certainly don't!! I want to be able to freely walk down the street with huge tits and a skirt and pantyhose and have NO ONE care about it, AND not be afraid that someone just MIGHT read me!! If people like Caitlyn DON'T gather their bravery and do what they're doing, it's the closet for us for a LOOOONG time to come!!!!! And you have religion to thank for that!!!! If ANYTHING, what she's done has done more good than harm!!

I'm just responding to what you've said. It's contradictory. I'm SURE she KNOWS ALL ABOUT how some people will respond!! I seriously doubt there's a TS out there that didn't know that from day one!! Why do you think it's all done in secret? HATRED!! PREJUDICE!! Until that goes, it CAN'T be done in public, and that's part of what Caitlyn is trying to help change by DOING so!! You're NEVER gonna change that with a gun!
I'm not bitching at you, I'm just trying to get you to see. It's kinda like trying to get the haters to see; they are set in their ways and NOTHING will ever change their minds! How can you expect to change theirs if you won't change yours? I'm pretty sure that if you went to see someone about your gender issues (where I am, it's a place called, Persad), they'd be telling you the SAME things I'm telling you!! I went there for at least 10 years! On top of that, I dated an Indian girl for 10 years and they see things a bit differently over there, and for the better! (I just happened to get one that was a bit of a gold digger. Too bad I blew 10 years of my life on her before I found that out.)

No worries, I won't post on it anymore. You win.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon