Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

online estrogen prescription

Naturogest is a far safer source of progesterone that I get from ADC. I only take it 7 days a month though.

I also get dutasteride from there, since it's more effective at Blocking dht than finasteride.

I used to get the same form of E (prgynova pills) but now I do progynon depot shots. Either one is fine ( shots give me a higher E in tests, at a much lower dose, so...

And of course the Aldactone. Although it and e pills are cheaper at the local pharmacy so I get them there.

My fiancé is on roughly the same, except she takes androcur instead of spiro.

So:

4-6mg sublingual Or 10mg a week depot
100-200mg spiro
.5mg dutas daily

And 100mg of naturogest daily (7 days a month)

I've been on this for around a year. Last time I tested my levels were 620 pg/ml for E and my T was 5 ng/dl, both in female range. ( e was lower on pills)

I'm being helpful today. Lol

Sara, yes you are being very helpful. i am having difficulty finding naturogest. It that the same as susten?

(04-04-2015, 02:13 AM)janine69a Wrote:  Sara, yes you are being very helpful. i am having difficulty finding naturogest. It that the same as susten?

http://www.alldaychemist.com/naturogest.html

but yeah, its the same thing as susten...

(03-04-2015, 09:34 AM)Arielle Wrote:  
(02-04-2015, 11:10 PM)ElainMoria Wrote:  Clara how long after an order does it usually take for your order to arrive? I am going to be ordering Estrogen and Finastaride from ADC and am curious how long delivery takes so I'll have a rough idea of when to expect the delivery.

~E

ADC are not fast, figure on 2-3 weeks, either to the US or UK. They are pretty reliable though.

Usually 10-14 days but I was surprised to see my last order of progynon depot is like 5 daysBig Grin I guess it depends how fast it goes through customs... I always get a tracking number and I have to sign for the package...

(03-04-2015, 11:58 PM)janine69a Wrote:  maybe DEVIRY - 10MG Medroxyprogestrone Acetate instead of the regesterone

I used to get Susten 100mg gel capsules from ADC, its the same as the Prometrium I get from my script... Micronised bio identical progesterone...

MPA, medroxy is not the same as progesterone, its a progestogen... It is cheaper than progesterone but Ive tried it with a script from my doc and I like regular P better... MPA can raise your risk for clotting as well so in my mind its not worth taking....

(03-04-2015, 11:52 PM)janine69a Wrote:  So what exactly are you girls ordering, or have typically ordered from ADC? They seem to use generic names and i get confused and don't want to order the wrong things.

I am looking into these:
FINCAR 5MG-Finasteride
ALDACTONE 100 MG -Spironolactone
PROGYNOVA - 2 MG -Estradiol
REGESTRONE - 5MG - Norethindrone Acetate (progestin)

I used to use their Dutasteride for about 6 months before I got my script for Avodart and as far as I can tell they are the sameWink Its supposed to be more effective than Finesteride but Ive never tried fin...

The spiro from ADC also works just as good for me as the stuff I get prescribed...

I tried the progynova pills from them and they were OK but I dont like the pills... Ive been on the shots for about 8 months now and Id never go back to anything elseSmile The Progynon Depot is just as good as the Estradoil Valerate I get prescribed and its a hell of a lot cheaper...

The shots aren't that bad to do yourself but you MUST be sure you know what your doing... I used to have my docs nurse do them for me and I had her train me...

So Ive ordered Susten 100mg, Progersterone, Aldactone, spiro, and Progy pill and shots and its all been legitWink

You REALLY should go to a doc and have baseline labs done to make sure your OK to start all this stuff... I told mine I was TG and on herbal stuff and planning to go on HRT self med.... She agreed to do my labs and to prescribe it for me...

My old insurance sucked and ADC was a lot cheaper for Dutas, Progesterone and the depot E... Before I got better insurance my doc was OK with me using them and my labs confirmed its all legit...

(04-04-2015, 12:15 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Naturogest is a far safer source of progesterone that I get from ADC. I only take it 7 days a month though.

I also get dutasteride from there, since it's more effective at Blocking dht than finasteride.

I used to get the same form of E (prgynova pills) but now I do progynon depot shots. Either one is fine ( shots give me a higher E in tests, at a much lower dose, so...

And of course the Aldactone. Although it and e pills are cheaper at the local pharmacy so I get them there.

My fiancé is on roughly the same, except she takes androcur instead of spiro.

So:

4-6mg sublingual Or 10mg a week depot
100-200mg spiro
.5mg dutas daily

And 100mg of naturogest daily (7 days a month)

I've been on this for around a year. Last time I tested my levels were 620 pg/ml for E and my T was 5 ng/dl, both in female range. ( e was lower on pills)

I'm being helpful today. Lol

Yes the shots are the way to goBig Grin Since starting them Ive been under 10ng/dl for T every time and I have to cheat for my lab tests... I was 637 pg/ml for E last time and my doc freaks out every time so I have to taper down a couple weeks beforeSad I take a 14-20mg shot every five days so its not too bad.... My script is 7mg every 5 days.... I will have my 1 year labs in 9 days then Im hoping to only have to see him every six months Smile Also 300mg spiro lately and I take my P 100mg for a week then 200mg for the next week and then another week at 100mg and then a week off....

I'd totally agree about the shots being better. However if you're starting out you really want to get some baseline blood work done, and then get tested regularly. After 3-4 shots (or 21-40 days) you start doing damage to your body, so I'd recommend that initially you go with pills, patches or gel as the time to remove the excess estrogen from your body is much lower.

One of the really good things about doing shots compared to other deliveries is that it makes you feel good and even. I had spikes before and found that on my scrip of patches and gel that I would get skin irritation, but also that taking the E gel was like a bit of a drug, with it's associated high. I take one shot (10mg/1ml) per week to 10 days.

Anyway like Sarah said we are pretty much on the same program except being European I can have Androcur (cyproterone acetate) instead.

One thing she did leave out although we have both run out of it is the Domperidone (Vomistop at ADC) which induces prolactin, usually between 20-30mg per day depending. However if you exercise a lot then you get the formation of prolactin that way too.

DomperidoneHuh I donno I wouldn't take that stuff, what are you trying to do lactate??? "Damage" from taking E shotsHuh Maybe to the junk downstairsTongue

Yes the shots are great but if your just starting out the pills are probably better... I always liked estrofem from https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/ better than the progynova pills.... The estrofem can be taken sublingually but Im not too sure about the progynova... There is something to starting off slow and gradually working your way up... The pills will give a lower level than the shots for sure... There are some MtF out there that have amazing feminization on just 2-4 mg a day, not me thoughRolleyes Patience is required here and you should try to keep in mind it will take YEARS to see real changes but if your on an effective regime you might see a lot of feminization as early as 6 months in Smile

Id start out with 100mg spiro split 50mg morning and evening for a week or two then go up to 200mg, 100mg morning and evening...

Also 4-6mg of oral E to start and if you want you could even add the patches...

After a month or two you could try adding 100-200mg progesterone...

Dutas or Fin is really only needed if your worried about stopping hair loss but it might help with feminization too...

Like I said though its a really good idea to see a doc to do the right labs and make sure your gonna be OK... Id try to find a local TG support group and ask for a reference to a TG friendly doc and ask for a prescription... If your serious about transition your gonna need a doc and 2 psychs to write your letters for SRS eventually anywayWink If the doc wont prescribe enough then you can supplement from ADC or inhouseWink

I was wondering if you guys can help me? This thread is full of info, but it's still a little confusing to someone like me. Basically what my deal is that I've tried herbs for about a year with almost no results at all. There have been a few effects like my balls shrinking and getting more emotional, but nothing to do with fat redistribution or growing breast tissue. What I was taking was green tea, red clover, reishi, borage oil, pm, and fenugreek. What should I replace those with? So far I know that estradiol replaces the pm, but I'm not sure about a DHT blocker, ar-5 inhibitor, or aromatiser.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon