Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Gender Fluid (identity)

What's gender fluid?,

Gender Fluid -is a gender identity best described as a dynamic mix of boy and girl. A person who is Gender Fluid may always feel like a mix of the two traditional genders, but may feel more boy some days, and more girl other days.

Being Gender Fluid has nothing to do with which set of genitalia one has, nor their sexual orientation.

Today?, boyish, tomorrow?, I dunno.....I'm not worried about it. If anything?...it's fluid, the picture could describe other days. Wink

[attachment=9419]

I like this article and video (R-rated, maybe) Blush it's a different take on GID, but I like the attitude.

Ruby Rose Explores Gender In Powerful New Video 'Break Free'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/21...06137.html

Break Free-Ruby Red
https://youtube.com/watch?v=EFjsSSDLl8w

That is actually very interesting. I guess this describes more where I fall into. It's fantastic seeing the varying personality traits that exists. It allows for there to be more than just black or white, male or female, etc. there is a much broader range in between! The more people realize this, then hopefully more open people will be, and close minded people will be in the minority. Smile

Thanks for the find and the post Lotus.

(26-04-2015, 12:21 AM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  That is actually very interesting. I guess this describes more where I fall into. It's fantastic seeing the varying personality traits that exists. It allows for there to be more than just black or white, male or female, etc. there is a much broader range in between! The more people realize this, then hopefully more open people will be, and close minded people will be in the minority. Smile
YEAH!! Then we can kill them all and FINALLY live in peace!!
(Just sayin'.)

Lotus, very interesting video, but it made me sad. Sad POM

(26-04-2015, 12:21 AM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  It allows for there to be more than just black or white, male or female, etc. there is a much broader range in between! The more people realize this, then hopefully more open people will be, and close minded people will be in the minority. Smile

Thanks for the find and the post Lotus.

I agree (you're welcome) though they might want to get right with it sooner than later, the indication of prevalence and GID is far more indicated than previously thought, take a look at some of the research. Btw, androgyny draws a close comparison to gender fluidity, (that's just my opinion though).

Quote:projected prevalence of TG transitions at about 1/150 and of TS transitions at about 1:500. In other words, those appear to be likely lower bounds on the "intrinsic" prevalence of such transitions if we started with young people right now and went forward into a time that is much more open to and supportive of such transitions than the past decades.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9423]

How Frequently Does Transsexualism Occur?
http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/T...lence.html

On the Calculation of the Prevalence of Transsexualism
http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/T...ualism.pdf

(26-04-2015, 03:40 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  YEAH!! Then we can kill them all and FINALLY live in peace!!
(Just sayin'.)

That's a tad bit more radical than I'd care to admit WAP........live in peace?, yes, absolutely, (universally). Smile

(26-04-2015, 04:06 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Lotus, very interesting video, but it made me sad. Sad POM

Do you mean the fact she started off happy and he ended up dark, jaded, ready to kick some ass?. I just liked the "I don't care what you think" attitude.

(26-04-2015, 05:37 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(26-04-2015, 04:06 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Lotus, very interesting video, but it made me sad. Sad POM

Do you mean the fact she started off happy and he ended up dark, jaded, ready to kick some ass?. I just liked the "I don't care what you think" attitude.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes.....

Just to let everyone know, Eve added a new gender identification to our profiles,

(Thank you Eve). Big Grin

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9567]

Gender Fluid -is a gender identity best described as a dynamic mix of boy and girl. A person who is Gender Fluid may always feel like a mix of the two traditional genders, but may feel more boy some days, and more girl other days.

Being Gender Fluid has nothing to do with which set of genitalia one has, nor their sexual orientation.

Thanks to you Lotus, and Eve. POM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon