Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why do you want Female Breast but not to Transistion

(02-04-2015, 07:00 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(02-04-2015, 06:28 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  of course and that's especially today's world, very common... But it's not ideal nature.

It truly serves no actual purpose on a straight male's body. Unless you're in some land of the lost with a baby to feed in your arms.

I'm straight, no CD tendencies or TG desires, it wasn't even a blip on my radar. I have gay friends, have gone to gay bars, but everybody knew I was straight. I was hit on from both sides, male/female. When gyno hit me started I did freak, I had a mammogram and it confirmed the diagnosis. And mine came from a combination of pain-med/thyroid/poor diiet and lots of coffee.

In my case it creeed up on me, I fought it a first, then educated myself about it. Then I found Breast Nexus, I lurkerd for about a year. Fast forward..... I'm here ....and yes, now I want breasts and a nice curvy shape. That's about the only two things I'll change. I'd never changed my face, voice or snip snip.

I don't want to be completely female, nor do I want to loose my maleness.

I don't think wifey would be too happy if you had a snip snip..
maybe some more babies in your future L Smile x

(02-04-2015, 06:28 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  of course and that's especially today's world, very common... But it's not ideal nature.

It truly serves no actual purpose on a straight male's body. Unless you're in some land of the lost with a baby to feed in your arms.

I'm straight, and GYNO happened to me, in fact NBE or becoming TG wasn't even a bleep on my radar.

Well, maybe you should've been looking for a bloop instead of a bleep!

(02-04-2015, 07:09 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

I'm straight, no CD tendencies or TG desires, it wasn't even a blip on my radar. I have gay friends, have gone to gay bars, but everybody knew I was straight. I was hit on from both sides, male/female. When gyno hit me started I did freak, I had a mammogram and it confirmed the diagnosis. And mine came from a combination of pain-med/thyroid/poor diiet and lots of coffee.

In my case it creeped up on me, I fought it a first, then educated myself about it. Then I found Breast Nexus, I lurkerd for about a year. Fast forward..... I'm here ....and yes, now I want breasts and a nice curvy shape. That's the only two things I'll change. I'd never changed my face, voice or snip snip.

I don't want to be completely female, nor do I want to loose my maleness.

I don't think wifey would be too happy if you had a snip snip..
maybe some more babies in your future L Smile x

Shoot she'd be happy for snip, we're done making babies, so yeah, a snip might be in store Big Grin......

I support individual freedom. You want boobs?, great, you wish to transition?, super, you're a fence sitter?, that's cool too. Whatever the choice, do it safely and have support from the ones who are close to you. If you can't get the support?, find it professionally. Going through it alone is pretty tough. (Find a support group), or find some support here. Big Grin talk about it, don't bottle it up.

Hearing descriptions like "us Trangseneders" or "men are cowards" or even "you men don't belong" isn't a representation of the whole of BN. We can certainly do better. Acceptance is a pretty useful tool if practiced....

In my case it creeed up on me, I fought it a first, then educated myself about it. Then I found Breast Nexus, I lurkerd for about a year. Fast forward..... I'm here ....and yes, now I want breasts and a nice curvy shape. That's about the only two things I'll change. I'd never changed my face, voice or snip snip.

I don't want to be completely female, nor do I want to loose my maleness. My initial reason to be here was to learn and grow breasts. I have a new goal now, solve breast growth......and to do it safely. An unlikely (but very cool) friendship has developed between a scientist and myself. From that friendship, and whoever else would like to participate, we will set out to solve the breast growth solution.

Big Grin

Lotus pretty much captured it for me, only I am earlier along the timeline.

Hey everyone, Gynecomastia is reversible. My Doctor said she would refer me to a plastic surgeon. The cost..... About $10,000 per breast to have breast tissue removed and hospital stay on top. It's called a Mastectomy. What pisses me off, is they treat it like cancer. Almost the way Tibetan Princess thinks. OOOhhh gross.

I'm just saying, women love to have short hair, where jeans, boy shirts. Hell, the even have panties called boy cuts or something like that. But have a man with breast....BLASPHEMY. I call B.S. on that kind of thinking. Not my fault if the Higher Authority shorted her, and blasted some of us with the same attributes. But since it has happened. I am going to enjoy them and to H$&l to anyone who is so blinded or narrow minded.... Or just plain jealous.

Thank you for that. That actually confirms what I've thought all along. I dont understand why its so difficult for many to just answer As to why they are on this journey. You obviously know your reasons for Growing them, perhaps because you fell in love with the female form and wanted to possess it for yourself, it provided a form of gratification On more than one level. Therefore, a need has been fulfilled when you chose to further develop them.

I'm sure you were, or at least now are aware that Gynecomastia can be reversed without any harsh side effects especially in the early stages. Men and straight ones in particular, generally catch their budding breasts early on and want to do something about it to get them removed. It's when one let's them develop to the later stages and then wonders what to do about it (but maybe subconsciously halted on it out of curiosity ), has the possible issue health risks.
So, its obvious, a straight man who who has "accepted" their Gynecomastia actually has a desire for having their own set of breasts to enjoy. There's absolutely no purpose for them but sexual, if i must go there.

Can't we just call it what it is!

(02-04-2015, 07:14 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  So, its obvious, a straight man who who has "accepted" their Gynecomastia actually has a desire for having their own set of breasts to enjoy. There's absolutely no purpose for them but sexual, if i must go there.

Can't we just call it what it is!

No.....that is absolutely incorrect, along with your assumptions. A straight man that grows a pair of breasts but doesn't derive sexual gratifcation from it means whats?, I'm not normal?......how I live my life, or for that matter, how anybody lives their life, be it straight, gay, transgender, bi, pan, female, talk to spirits, worship demons, religions, isn't for you to summarily pass judgement over.

Besides, even if it was for self satisfaction........... so what!, your definition of normal may not be viewed as normal by others. I don't see anybody passing judgment on how you live your life.

Time to get over it already and move on.

LOL, you lot sure do like to argue.

Those of you who claim to be normal men who just happen to desire breasts are a bunch of closet homosexuals. Now either admit it and commence with the sex with men, or get rid of those boobs. NOW!

You all signed the sex with men pledge when you joined this forum. Don't try to cheat and grow breasts without following through with that! They simply don't serve a purpose unless you're fucking guys or breastfeeding! Explain yourselves.

Big Grin

I love it.

Seriously.

Why did you want to grow your breasts bigger TP? To attract men? I think most women would say to improve their self image.

Is this self image improvement based in sexuality? For some, perhaps, but not necessarily.

I think some peoples' self images differ from those held by others in their assigned gender, and there's nothing wrong with that.

I'm fairly certain that males who grow breasts do so in order to improve their self image. Sure, that self image may very well be in conflict with their gender(and perhaps point to underlying issues which may or may not be denied)...but that doesn't mean that they HAVE to be interested in men on some level.

I don't see that big of a difference between women wanting bigger breasts and men wanting to grow them....

Not speaking for myself here. I'm bi, and my fiance has a penis. Tongue

( I also would prefer to be born as I was than as a 'normal' cis gendered male. Ew.)

@TP
I love my breasts, they give me such joy, looking at them, feeling my self up and they way they feel when stimulated. OMG Smile

I don't understand why you would wantonly deny someone such pleasures, it's sick. It's like a reversal of roles, you want freedoms in work, life and home, and to be treated as a modern woman as an equal. When it comes to this though there is no equality.

What gives?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon