Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Latest Evolution of Iaboy's NBE plan

Since last October, our Boobologist (Lotus) Put to me a few suggestions.

1. Don't mix PM and Milk but do PM sub lingually.
2. Use WP as an aromatizer.

But, I have also incorporated DIM for better E bio availability. (might of been a suggestion of Lotus and other's.)

I have been using some other xtracts in orange juice, just for it to be less obnoxious. LOL The extracts are Reishi, FG, I have been alternating Reishi with SP extract.

Since October, I have went from a large 38 A cup, to a reasonable 40 B and some 40 C cups, mostly depending on material, style and brand.

As a P.S. I sure wish who ever is pinching my nipples would stop. LOL Oh well.

So, overall, I am quite happy with my progress, as I have noticed not only breast growth, but shifting of body fat to my rear and hips.

Any thoughts or suggestions, as always, appreciated.

As a P.S. I sure wish, whomever is pinching my nipples would stop! ! LOL. Oh well

That's really good progress Iaboy. Congrats to you.

Thanks Ella, you are indeed a sweetheart of BN. And I mean that in the most possible non threatening way.Smile

(18-03-2015, 07:56 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Thanks Ella, you are indeed a sweetheart of BN. And I mean that in the most possible non threatening way.Smile

ha ha that made me laugh Smile not threatened x

(18-03-2015, 07:58 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(18-03-2015, 07:56 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Thanks Ella, you are indeed a sweetheart of BN. And I mean that in the most possible non threatening way.Smile

ha ha that made me laugh Smile not threatened x

She certainly is..

Btw ia, that's awesome progress, Big Grin hell yeah evolution, or let the revolution begin. Wink

Thanks all, I am not sure how much to grow, but I would like to get to a point of trying to see if it's true...

" Worthless as tits on a boar.". LOL

That plus see if I can lactate, even for a short time.Big Grin

(18-03-2015, 06:53 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Since last October, our Boobologist (Lotus) Put to me a few suggestions.

1. Don't mix PM and Milk but do PM sub lingually.
2. Use WP as an aromatizer.

But, I have also incorporated DIM for better E bio availability. (might of been a suggestion of Lotus and other's.)

I have been using some other xtracts in orange juice, just for it to be less obnoxious. LOL The extracts are Reishi, FG, I have been alternating Reishi with SP extract.

Since October, I have went from a large 38 A cup, to a reasonable 40 B and some 40 C cups, mostly depending on material, style and brand.

As a P.S. I sure wish who ever is pinching my nipples would stop. LOL Oh well.

So, overall, I am quite happy with my progress, as I have noticed not only breast growth, but shifting of body fat to my rear and hips.

Any thoughts or suggestions, as always, appreciated.

As a P.S. I sure wish, whomever is pinching my nipples would stop! ! LOL. Oh well

O.K., since last update, I have decided to change things up a little.

After looking over my messed up notes, and going back thru the forums. FG is just too strong on my G.I. tract. It has messed with my stomach to the point of almost feeling like I am constantly getting over the flu. So, for now I am dropping it.

New Program, starting today is

Morning

PM 4 drops sub lingually
WP 50 drops (aprox)

Mid Day, or Early Afternoon

PM 3 drops sub Lingually
WP 50 drops (aprox)
Borlean's Essential Woman (Omega 3,6,9) 2 capsules
PSO Capsules 2
Nature Way DIM Plus 2 Capsules

Evening

PM 2 drops sub Lingually
WP 50 drops (aprox)
Nature Way DIM Plus 2 Capsules

PC 1/4 tsp on Mond. Wednes. and Friday.

I will see how I react to this. If no upset or cramping stomach I will keep this protocol up for 30 days and see what happens.

Any thoughts or suggestions. As always, appreciated.

Hi Iaboy,

Congrats for your growth.
May i ask, you are using ainterol PM extract right? have you ever tried their capsule? If you did, why do you prefer the extract form? I am going to buy PM but torn between the capsule and extract Sad. And i notice that th extract is more exp than the capsule.

And what is WP?

(28-03-2015, 12:47 AM)Dfleurs Wrote:  Hi Iaboy,

Congrats for your growth.
May i ask, you are using ainterol PM extract right? have you ever tried their capsule? If you did, why do you prefer the extract form? I am going to buy PM but torn between the capsule and extract Sad. And i notice that th extract is more exp than the capsule.

And what is WP?

Hi ya D. Yes, Ainterol's extract. Not so sure it is more expensive. I originally got it due to it's better effectiveness. Under the tongue, in liquid form goes right to the blood stream, about 85% effective as opposed to solid being digested at about 65% or less depending on what you ate and your metabolism.

I usual get the 30 ml and it lasts me about 6 weeks at 9 drops per day with 2 days off per week on average. That breaks down to about the same effectiveness as 6 pills per day. Soooo, you figure the math. I think I am coming out way ahead due to less stress on liver, pancreas and kidney's.

WP is White Peony liquid extract from Iowa Select Herbs. It suppose to help convert T into E. I think it's been a help there as well.

Yes i think extract will have better absorption and it helps our liver from not working too hard. Extract is also Lotus's fave . Hehe..does it taste terrible?

Do you take reishi as well?

Loose it? Could you elaborate more on it please?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon